What's new

Silent Hill Revelation discussion

aj1701

Noob
I just got back from seeing this. its an ok movie, not as good as the first but decent. it felt too rushed, but the visuals were very good and they incorporated many game elements.

youre dropped into the movie right off. in a few minutes the world already begins to transition.its like five warnings not to go to slient hill, her dad is kidnapped so she heads right there.

of course the guy takimg her is working for the order and for some reason after a few hour drive he fesses up. then its her walking thru sh, but i neverfelt she was in real danger. a few cool minsters and imagry tho.

also what dooesnt make sense is why the orders leader becomes the minster she does. i think alissa changed her to punisgh her, but why that one specifically?

the good news is that travis appears leaving, so how he got out could be another sequal, and also the prison bus enters.
i hope the next one goes back to giving little clues throughout and doesnt rush and explain thr whole plot right off, thats my only real complaint.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I kind of want to see it. Seven psycopaths has to be seen first for me though, that looks so great.

aj1701

Noob
I kind of want to see it. Seven psycopaths has to be seen first for me though, that looks so great.
I'd see it in the theater, unless you have 3D at home. The 3D effects were used well; you felt like you were standing in Silent Hill.

Does it try to be more it's own movie, Resident Evil style, or does it try to be more in line with Silent Hill 3?
I haven't played the first view games. While you can see this as a stand alone movie, its a continuation of the previous movie's plot.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
General Movie Tip Guys!

IF A MOVIE HAS "3D" IN ITS TITLE then they needed to add this as a gimmick and the movie is shit

FTR first movie was good but ill pass on this one