What's new

General/Other - Shinnok (Old) Shinnok Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Well, as a promise I made long before the original few were named, "If shinnok is in this game, I'm going to main him. No exceptions."
So welcome the lab monster into your arms. If he can be played, you can expect some tech.
Juggs isn't allowed in the character council because he doesn't like them.
What happened to Ferra/Torr?

Csalokangas

You know what ticked my off. They missed the portal thing and not even a fatality. But they show that ermac one we have seen already

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
His backdash if fucking strong. I'm liking the look of him, especially imposter, although I can imagine he takes some sucky specials from some characters. Main potentially definitely!

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
Love Shinnok! Probably I'll play him a lot.
The only thing that I don't like are the skeleton arm in Necromancer variation.
They are tiny and too creepy and Shinnok he's already creepy without them! :D

Extremely pleased with his character design and movement. The way the skeleton weapons crumble after being used is a nice touch. As mentioned his neutral stance is cool as well, fingers and arms moving like snakes. Cannot wait to play him!

0creepy0

Noob
I gotta say I was expecting a bit more of Shinnok, but his X-ray and Samurai Dlc skin got me hook. I'll definitely give him a try tho.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I love his dark design. The bones, the bitch slap, the skeletal flick. This character looks sick.

HuttonMD

ADM Riddles
I've been waiting for them to show off shinnok and I was not disappointed. I played shang in mk9 so imposter is looking good but I'm probably gonna end up learning all three. Hoping he has some good strings but either way he will be my main day one

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I'm going to use Shinnok's chapter 1 story alternate and his Samurai costumes the most because his primary is a little weird lol.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I'm going to use Shinnok's chapter 1 story alternate and his Samurai costumes the most because his primary is a little weird lol.
That's why I love it so much. The weird creepy factor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.