4 Hands still low tier?

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • needs 4 feet

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
One of my favorite characters in MK9. Interestingly enough, the one I had the most wins with. Like...not even close. Tripled my Kung Lao and Mileena wins. I did it....for the shokan....

E

Eldriken

One of my favorite characters in MK9. Interestingly enough, the one I had the most wins with. Like...not even close. Tripled my Kung Lao and Mileena wins. I did it....for the shokan....
You're good with everyone you play as. I remember your Mileena giving me retarded amounts of problems. I could take care of your Kung Lao easily enough. But as soon as you switched to Mileena, I really had to step up my game. >:/

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
You're good with everyone you play as. I remember your Mileena giving me retarded amounts of problems. I could take care of your Kung Lao easily enough. But as soon as you switched to Mileena, I really had to step up my game. >:/
Likewise. Your Kitana was a pesky little bitch. d1-ing through all my stuff, never letting me get my rocks off... Don't take the smileys I send post match as an indication of my emotion. Even the wins were not without rage.

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
Sigh, i miss Sheeva. I really need to buy another copy of the game. She may have been a punching bag tier-wise, but she could put a hurting on anyone in the right hands. For the Shokan T_T