What's new

Shaun Himmerick confirms "More than two characters from MK4"

As we await Mortal Kombat X perhaps the most sought-after characters are either "new" characters or returning characters that we haven't seen in years... specifically from Mortal Kombat 4. Mortal Kombat 4 introduced multiple characters to the franchise that many players fell in love with including Fujin, Reiko, Jerek, Tanya, Shinnok and more.

Well, to hopefully put a smile on your face, Shaun Himmerick did reply to a question asking if we could expect "more than 2 characters from MK4"... (hopefully not including Quan Chi!)

mk4char.png

mk4.jpg

Source: lover_of_tacos
edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

Bi-on-iC

I'm innocent, I mean..not guilty.
I don't get it. he said more than 2 confirmed. Anyway fingers crossed for Tanya.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Yea for those who don't understand it's a direct response to the question he was asked. So he's basically saying, "Yes, there are "already" more than 2 MK4 and up characters confirmed on the MKX roster".

Quan Chi is obviously one, so at minimum 2 others besides QC are already on the initial roster. I'm thinking Shinnok and Kenshi maybe, or Shinnok and Reiko.

Or maybe it'll be 3+ QC. But I doubt it would be higher than that.

This pretty much confirms Shinnok. Out of everyone from MK 4 onwards, he's the only logical choice right now next to Bo' Rai Cho.