What's new

Shang Tsung's Fight Night IV Pictures/Footage...

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
@YourMKArcadeSource

Awesome pics man! I heard you and MK2_Divine had some good games on the MK2 machine? He's solid with everyone.
I watched the tournament on live stream, didn't see you in it though.

My apologies to Moe, who Divine beat in the Finals. Didn't mean to trash talk you on the chat, bud.
Just want to see more good players on ps3 :)

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Awesome, life will go on, we will live and die and MK will be still one of best selling franchise.

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
@YourMKArcadeSource

Awesome pics man! I heard you and MK2_Divine had some good games on the MK2 machine? He's solid with everyone.
I watched the tournament on live stream, didn't see you in it though.

My apologies to Moe, who Divine beat in the Finals. Didn't mean to trash talk you on the chat, bud.
Just want to see more good players on ps3 :)

Yeah. We talked for a while and had some good games. He mentioned you and I said something like "oh, yeah. He's kicked my ass on more than one occasion. His sister too." He was pretty cool.

He beat Moe? Wow. Good for him. I didn't stay for the tournaments. They didn't start till 11pm and I had to drive 10 hours back to Wichita the next morning....which will begin in about an hour from now.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
Yeah. We talked for a while and had some good games. He mentioned you and I said something like "oh, yeah. He's kicked my ass on more than one occasion. His sister too." He was pretty cool.

He beat Moe? Wow. Good for him. I didn't stay for the tournaments. They didn't start till 11pm and I had to drive 10 hours back to Wichita the next morning....which will begin in about an hour from now.
Yeah he beat Moe 2-1 in the Finals.
I was surprised they started the tournaments so late.
Guess everyone was having too much fun with the MK actors!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator

This picture is awesome :D

The baby's facial expression is my favorite part. He's like "If I can just make it to that pizza over there, everything will be golden"

Last edited:

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Brian Glynn and John Parrish (Shao khan and jax) are still really swole