Shadow upknee max range

Discussion in 'Noob Saibot' started by a_guardian_devil, Jun 5, 2012.

1. a_guardian_devil

a_guardian_devil "We share blood, we are not brothers!"

so i was wondering, how can i use this to my advantage? i mean we are talking about 10+ advantage!

the thing i dont understand is, when do i get the max range? coz everytime i end a string with upknee im 4+ so how the hell do i get the max range? in the corner?

also, if im able to get the max range advantage does this mean the shadow tackle is unavoidable ( wether it hits or blocked ) since its an 11 frame move?

ireally dont get it, someone explain this please coz i think this is gonna be a very vital aspect in noob`s pressure game. this 10+ adv will make strings like f33, b121 and b214 start faster, but i dont get it someone explain please :(

thanx !

2. THTB

THTB #BlackRanger
    Staff Member Lead Moderator

XBL:
    x THTB x
    Basically it's a free tackle/slide mixup at that range.

3. a_guardian_devil

what range r we talkin about here since ur 4+ after upknee?

4. THTB

THTB #BlackRanger
    Staff Member Lead Moderator

XBL:
    x THTB x
    Max.

5. a_guardian_devil

am i considered at max range after this string, b214 en upknee? am i 10+ after this ?

6. Roko1985

Roko1985 Put down the controller and run!

In the corner, when you do block string like 212 upknee, f33 upknee or b1214 upknee you are in +4. And if you do d4 En upknee(blocked), you are +11(max range).But for another block string you have to dash in and you can be pocked out. I hope i am not wrong :)

7. Wemfs

Wemfs Child of the night

XBL:
    Wemfs
    Steam:
    Wemfs
    do the b214 string, stop and do you upknee to compare it to a max range one.

8. Red Reaper

Red Reaper The Hyrax Whisperer

I hope you're not wrong either... I like to Pock out Noob's that try to take advantage of their advantage!

9. Roko1985

Roko1985 Put down the controller and run!

There is an option for blackhole(on the top of you) then upknee......and if you don't react fast, you may be in danger.

10. Red Reaper

Red Reaper The Hyrax Whisperer

Damn Noob.. King of Gimmicks...