What's new

Sektor hate mail

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Fuck you guys, where's my god damn hatemail?! I've been playing Reptile and Sektor online now for months! And I just picked up Cage with his dick punching shenanigans; frametrapping my way to flawless victories! EASYMAC TOO!

NOBODY LOVES ME!!!!!!!!!! :(

If Kung Lao and Cyrax will get me some hatemail...I may have to playing them! What more can I do!

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Fuck you guys, where's my god damn hatemail?! I've been playing Reptile and Sektor online now for months! And I just picked up Cage with his dick punching shenanigans; frametrapping my way to flawless victories! EASYMAC TOO!

If Kung Lao and Cyrax will get me some hatemail...I may have to playing them! What more can I do!
Do people ragequit on you often? I often find baiting ragequitters with 'gg' has tromendous results.

I think we should start discussion of a rage mail meta-game.

If you are not getting hatemail. You are not doing it right. :-P

Do people ragequit on you often? I often find baiting ragequitters with 'gg' has tromendous results.

I think we should start discussion of a rage mail meta-game.
Find that a simple "really?" to a rage quitter provokes some really nice responses and excuses. Always good for a laugh. My fAvorite excuse (as i said in another thread) was "i got bored" after i handed a smoke.player his own ass on a silver platter the first round and he left.faster than i could finish the round.

Sent from my Gameboy Color

Slego

The Saltan of Salt
Iwas told yesterday that I'll stay a scrub if I "rely on TU too much in my combos"

Perhaps I'll juggle you with flame burner then?

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
I must be the only person who will actually take time out of my day to try help the haters improve their game. I usually tell them how to counter and always add a TYM URL cause to be honest i actually feel better when it starts with "OMGZ U IZ SPAMZINGORZ" and ends with "Thanks for the helpful tips i will most certainly implement this into my game". Unless they're completely unreasonable in which case we are back to <333333333333333333333333333333333

A great example of this was earlier today a Reptile player was raging about me picking my main character (Raiden) calling me a "counter-picker" and saying how a "2yrold" can use raiden in which case i responded with all the disadvantages raiden has against reptile (i.e. Negative frames on all blocked strings, Reptiles small hitbox making vicinity blast wiff and every special of raidens is punishable by reptiles dash) and the fact that top 8's at almost every major is filled with Reptile and Kung Lao while Raiden still hasn't won a major.

TrembleGoose

Aww, damn!!
I got hate mail from a Sheeva once who only spammed the air drop. I played him as Ermac, kept comboing him, then I swapped to Sektor for the second round, kept comboing him. His hate mail was 3 messages worth of him informing me of my lack of a life for knowing combos especially on TWO WHOLE CHARACTERS. Something about not having a girlfriend, not having a job, and in general being a failure.

I informed him that I understand he suffers from some sort of severe attention deficit disorder, and that if he could find it in heart to spend 5 minutes in training mode he'd learn the same combos I did (which are ones I learned on my own). I explained to him that Sheeva was a poor choice of character for beginner players if he was looking to be competitive in the online scene and gave him some hints and basic combos with Sheeva if he wanted to get better at her instead of swapping.

He proceeded to call me gay, repeated my lack of a life. I told him I was outside his window and when he went to bed I was going to do terrible things to him that would make gay seem like a poor choice of term. He shut up rather quickly.

Then the other day I sent him a "<3" randomly and got a "Fuck you.", was adorable.
I dont play fighters online at all, but if I did, and got hate mail, I'd respond like this. Props to you sir.