What's new

Sektor hate mail

Here's something new to try that's sure to get you some hatemail.

As Sektor, if you have the life lead, go fullscreen and just go in and out of his stance move. I don't know why but that pisses the hell out of people lol.

thats just odd.... idk y that would piss people off. sounds like a fun way to bait a teleport tho. leg lift, cancel, block.

I got the same fan mail again tonight, but in the form of chat room text... my conversation went something like this:
Me: "Why did you quit? you won a round"
Him: "U Spam"
Me: "I spam? How do I did I spam? This I have GOT to hear"
Him: "U spam with that punch"

This dude was complaining that I was juggling him in the air and juggling him in the corner with multiple punches....

Not as sektor, but it's the same stuff pretty much.

swear warning
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11008287/Otheran/merkedmk.png
I was about to share some of my experiences with reptile but this definitely sums it up
except for maybe one.. I was doing ranked matches and I fought this Kano player who kept fucking up. naturally I punished him reflexively with elbow dash. immediately he invited me to a private game and started yelling about how all I do is the same combo over and over and how I spam elbow dash etc.. I started beating him some more while he kept getting angrier, screaming about how I'm "the worst fucking player in the world". so I start fucking with him by playing random characters and literally spamming one or two moves (sub zero's ice clone into an uppercut, sheevas jump smash thing), though it takes a while for him to catch on since he's pretty stupid. long story short, he wound up going on a really extreme screaming rant to me on his microphone talking about how I'm "showing my true fucking colors" and how "I'm the scum of society and I deserve to die" and "I'm proud of all my food in my refrigerator while I've never worked a day in my life" and "I just take things from people and I'm selfish" and holy shit I could go on with this forever. the point is, he literally went fucking looney toons and formulated in his own mind my personality, lifestyle, ethics, and attitude. based on me using ebow dash. in a fucking video game.
I kept responding with really stupid nice guy messages to egg him on (which btw, I like to think is a step up from self-glorifying stupid shit like saying "I love you" and "heh I'm a [ban incoming]? rofl ya sure hehehe I suck dicks all day I wanna have sex with u lol! sorry, but that shit just hasnt been clever or funny to me since I was in the 7th grade. if youre gonna counter troll some pissed off retard on the internet you'd might as well be funny. just call me the troll critic, I guess) and insisting that I was really interested in helping him find a psychiatrist and just trying to be as genuine as I could be.
to be brief: I pissed a guy off

Just got my favorite excuse for a rage quit ever. I picked sektor then he picked smoke. I proceeded to hand is ass to him in the first round. Right as i land the last hit for the round "your opponent has left". So i sent him a "really?"... His response? "i got bored" mind you i checked his gamercard... Still playing mk.

Slego

The Saltan of Salt
With the good ones, I just start calling out their nerd rage.
With the bad ones, I start trolling them with 49% 1 meter BnBs, lololo

SuperMnC

Noob
I got the same fan mail again tonight, but in the form of chat room text... my conversation went something like this:
Me: "Why did you quit? you won a round"
Him: "U Spam"
Me: "I spam? How do I did I spam? This I have GOT to hear"
Him: "U spam with that punch"

This dude was complaining that I was juggling him in the air and juggling him in the corner with multiple punches....
I know this doesnt apply but I played a guy that I destroyed with Shang cuz he didnt know how to deal with zoning. And in the chat he said something like "Spam=No skill." Wasnt my fault he wasn't blocking my Up Skulls haha.

Just got my favorite excuse for a rage quit ever. I picked sektor then he picked smoke. I proceeded to hand is ass to him in the first round. Right as i land the last hit for the round "your opponent has left". So i sent him a "really?"... His response? "i got bored" mind you i checked his gamercard... Still playing mk.
You shouldda said "yeah, i would get bored too if i kept getting my ass kicked over and over :/"

Ayx

Omnipresent
Jeez you guys get it bad. Especially that image with an ass load of trash talk. I only get a healthy amount of trash talk if I spam the Forward Missile and Upwards Missile multiple times until jumps forward and I use a Flame Thrower and jump back. LOL.

I just do it for lolz, but I delete the trash talk messages because my Sister uses my account too and sometimes she's like:

"Oh someone called you a [ban incoming]."

So I told her to write "QQ" but he never replied. ): They hate the crap out of TU spams if they fall for it.

someone called "smashu4funson" sent me a message saying "ur garbage, all u do is zone and dat shit wouldnt work offline, ur lucky we wont play offline"

i proceeded to say "actually i find my sektor is much more effective offline being able to block on reaction, shoot missiles instantly and in general use special moves quicker. it's also very effective against players like you that just try to combo me but cant"

he replied with "fuck u [ban incoming]"

i love this game.
Same guy sent me a message telling me i was lag switching in perfect time to drop everyone of his combos.

G4S MinotaurLord

Wielder of Toxins
I main reptile (and have used Sektor as a 2ndary for a while), so I'm used to the hate mail...

"GTFO fucking spamming cunt" - Kave_man61

"ur dead" - General_Schultz

"U KNOW 1 COMBO U DUM FUK IM A PUSSY? U DO 1 FUKN COMBO EVERY FUKN GAME U ZITY FUKN VIRGIN U DISGUST ME & R Y THIS GAME BLOWS" -General_Schultz

"u run away no skil" - CirkusFreaksho

But the funniest had to be when I switched my 2ndary to Kenshi and beasted the entire first round, leaving him at fullscreen. Round 2 I started with 2-3 unblocked astral overhead things (from fullscreen), and for kicks I kept doing it to see what he would do. He put the controller down and didn't play the round, so I happily kept doing it until he lost. LOL.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
i think the best bit of hatemail i ever got was when i was playing ranked tag with mustard as we live together (twin bros hurr hurr)

We got ragemail from the senior editor of mortal kombat online, His gamertags Tyrant Cenobite and it was this exact message.

"wow spam, and to think YOU won the tournament. LOL" He's reffering to mustard catching him in a command grab mixup, i dont even think i had to be tagged in lmao. poor guy didnt realise he just needed to press x.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
i think the best bit of hatemail i ever got was when i was playing ranked tag with mustard as we live together (twin bros hurr hurr)

We got ragemail from the senior editor of mortal kombat online, His gamertags Tyrant Cenobite and it was this exact message.

"wow spam, and to think YOU won the tournament. LOL" He's reffering to mustard catching him in a command grab mixup, i dont even think i had to be tagged in lmao. poor guy didnt realise he just needed to press x.
what do you mean? the command grab is OBVIOUSLY a 100% combo, you full of shit bro

Oh shit.

This thread is covered in condiments!

My most recent hate mail was from some 3500/800 guy win-padding, as I was on a new account with a 0/0 record. 3 for 3 as Sektor against his predictable Raiden, and the guy didn't bother to block.

"Stop spamming combos and spamming block. You'll never be as good as me if you don't learn to play the right way. Scrub."

I sent him a <3. Sadly, he did not return the sentiment.

Oh shit.

My most recent hate mail was from some 3500/800 guy win-padding, as I was on a new a account with a 0/0 record. 3 for 3 as Sektor against his predictable Raiden, and the guy didn't bother to block.

"Stop spamming combos and spamming block. You'll never be as good as me if you don't learn to play the right way. Scrub."

lol this is my favorite one yet. I imagine him taking you under his wing and teaching you the ways of beating up on new players in the beginner room.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Oh shit.

My most recent hate mail was from some 3500/800 guy win-padding, as I was on a new a account with a 0/0 record. 3 for 3 as Sektor against his predictable Raiden, and the guy didn't bother to block.

This makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.