What's new

Sektor hate mail

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
i just started using sektor from yesterday and already got my first hatemail today, telling me that i need to learn to do other combos and get a life etc etc.. im proud!

RebelzPlague

I like to think I'm good.
The only hate mail I ever get is from people in 2p tag, which makes it much sweeter since it's 2 people at once. They call me a spammer noob, when they end up picking characters they don't know how to use. The worst part is i always screw up my character select, like i pick Jax and Smoke instead of Jax and Kano, and I picked Kano and Sonya (ironic, ain't it?) instead of Kano and Jax.

When I won the one w/ Sonya, I got hatemail, with all the spelling errors, in reply, I told him to study Sonya's moves (yea, I actually went there).

But when I do get hatemail, or trolled, I type really big words and use phrases that sound odd. It makes my lol, and that's all i care about.

I get rage mail in 2 out of 10 games, guaranteed. If you're wondering why my track record is so great it's because I troll people with Cyrax and do the bomb trap PLUS the resets. Yea I know, I'm dirty. I've made it a goal to gather rage mail in all languages. So far I've managed to attain Spanish, italian and Brazilian hatemail and of course English. It's awesome. I wan't to make a giant international collection. After that, my next step is to make a regional accent collection. I want some Bronx, bostonian, and New Orleans yat dialect the most.

i just started using sektor from yesterday and already got my first hatemail today, telling me that i need to learn to do other combos and get a life etc etc.. im proud!
*overly enthusiastic preacher voice*

As you should be! You should be proud! For this is the way of the red robot!

You have seen the light that is sektor and now you must continue to show them our cold, calculating, RUTHLESS WAYS! Disregard their imaginary code of honor and revel in their crys of agony as you rip them LIMB FROM LIMB WITHOUT MERCY, FOR THE GLORY THAT IS SEKTOR!

CAN I GET AM AMEN!?

Fuzzymic14

FC Bound
I get alot hatemail while playing sektor, especially Raiden.

But one thing that is real stupid is i gotten hatemail while playing Bomberman !!!! like wtf. who shit talks during Bomberman.

" pussy " '' U scared LOL '' " Bitch "

i got tons of hatemail, last one this morning.

I was playing Jax against a Liu Kang. I beat him up simply. I got a mail from this guy in which was written "You just spam combos" ( lol ) i asked him for a rematch and he accepted, i chose Noob and I spammed Clones over and over, he ragequitted, then i send him a mail saiyng "This is my idea of spam, cya".

I got hate mail from a Sheeva once who only spammed the air drop. I played him as Ermac, kept comboing him, then I swapped to Sektor for the second round, kept comboing him. His hate mail was 3 messages worth of him informing me of my lack of a life for knowing combos especially on TWO WHOLE CHARACTERS. Something about not having a girlfriend, not having a job, and in general being a failure.

I informed him that I understand he suffers from some sort of severe attention deficit disorder, and that if he could find it in heart to spend 5 minutes in training mode he'd learn the same combos I did (which are ones I learned on my own). I explained to him that Sheeva was a poor choice of character for beginner players if he was looking to be competitive in the online scene and gave him some hints and basic combos with Sheeva if he wanted to get better at her instead of swapping.

He proceeded to call me gay, repeated my lack of a life. I told him I was outside his window and when he went to bed I was going to do terrible things to him that would make gay seem like a poor choice of term. He shut up rather quickly.

Then the other day I sent him a "<3" randomly and got a "Fuck you.", was adorable.
<3333333333333

What's really hilarious is getting a rage winner. They beat you and try to troll or taunt you and you don't bite. They get annoyed and try harder. Then you point out flaws in their game and they explode.

It makes me warm and fuzzy, even if I get destroyed by a Kung Lao, to sit and have an intelligent conversation full of compliments with another player. During the MLG ladder I got my ass handed to me by a really great Kung Lao, and we sat down and just discussed what I did wrong and what he did wrong, and we had some fun with that. I walked away a loser regardless, but I felt happy that I had managed to learn something and put a smile on someone's face. Was awesome.

We should combat hate mail with compliment mail.

Its not an easy thing to take a loss sometimes. I will be honest i used to get wicked mad (can you tell i am from new England) when i lost. But i took the time to learn to not only watch my opponent but watch my habits too and soon it became very clear y i was losing and it wasn't my opponents fault.
The thing with this game is that as soon as your emotions get the best of you then you will see how you tend to lose focus on your game and on what you need to do.

I used to get pissed when I would lose over something so stupid. I'm pretty good at this game, and of course, there will always be someone out there that is better. But once I realized how I would react, I stopped and just focused on my game.

I win more games now, I actually rarely lose online. But yeah, just my .02 cents.

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
Lol once played against someguy who all he did was upball with kano and when I stayed back and zoned him out with missles he leaves and starts spamming the shit out of: YUR_GRANDMA DISCONNECTED!, YUR_GRANDMA DISCONNECTED!, YUR_GRANDMA DISCONNECTED! in the chat, despite having about 100 disconnects lol xD

Also get people that call you a spammer when you zone and they jump in flame burner 4x in a row :)

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
someone called "smashu4funson" sent me a message saying "ur garbage, all u do is zone and dat shit wouldnt work offline, ur lucky we wont play offline"

i proceeded to say "actually i find my sektor is much more effective offline being able to block on reaction, shoot missiles instantly and in general use special moves quicker. it's also very effective against players like you that just try to combo me but cant"

he replied with "fuck u [ban incoming]"

i love this game.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol I get hate mail daily....lol especially with Sektor and Ermac of late...good lord. And two nights ago I get hate mail from a guy that says "you spam missles a lot" lol

That's not bad considering previous messages from others lol.

I had one guy just curse me out with horrible english, and insulting jewish people in the process.....which is not just random but dumb. I get the oddest messages...sometimes lol.

Some people take this game WAYYY too seriously....all I'm going to say. And I love it when people send me hate mail after I beat them with Sektor, mean while they counterpick me, go invisible with higher tiers like Raiden or KL lol still lose and bitch....I love it.

This is no joke:

I got fan mail that said "all u do is spam corner combo juggles"

Anyways it's funny when people cry about spam. It just means they lack skill to counter it. I mean if someone is doing the same action over and over again, you'd think you'd be able to counter it.

Except I'm dead serious xD we should send compliments to everyone we play online afterwards, watch the hilarity ensue and those who are respectable players will respond in kind!
I've already been doing this for a while now. Haven't gotten any particularly hilarious or noteworthy responses. Most people just say like "thx ggs" or something. Sometimes they send a compliment back. I've also gotten a few friend requests this way.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
I never understood this "get a life crap"

Why the fuck did you buy a console then buy a competitive fighting game? Just to lose?

Humans are just sad beings

King

Sig Maker
Here's something new to try that's sure to get you some hatemail.

As Sektor, if you have the life lead, go fullscreen and just go in and out of his stance move. I don't know why but that pisses the hell out of people lol.

ryublaze

Noob
I shot 4 missiles in a row and a guy quit on me saying, "I don't deal with spam." He also had a friend, who I've never even played before, accuse me of spamming too. He would decline all of my challenges saying he doesn't deal with spam. I blocked the guy on PSN.

The sad thing is, is that this guy went all the way to one of my Youtube videos and commented about me spamming, which lead to me blocking him there too. :)