ScrewAttack vs GGA Dizzy, in Pre-MLG Training

Discussion in 'Major League Gaming' started by STORMS, Nov 6, 2012.

• by STORMS, Nov 6, 2012 at 1:04 PM
  • STORMS

STORMS "I said... shake, rattle and roll!" Staff Member

PSN:
    STORMS_TYM
    Prior to Major League Gaming's Fall Championship the guys over at ScrewAttack.com caught up with Aaron "GGA Dizzy" Davis for some pre-MLG training where they planned to wipe the floor with Dizzy as they two take turns beating Dizzy. This, however was not the case as GGA Dizzy, who took 1st place at Season's Beatings Ascension, took ScrewAttack out... with one button. Check it out as high-level Mortal Kombat player, Dizzy kills the competition with ease.

screw.jpg

Credit: Delriach via twitter
    Art Killer B, Tolkeen, x_0 and 3 others like this.
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Major League Gaming' started by STORMS, Nov 6, 2012.

1. GGA 16 Bit
    That guy looks like Heath Slater.
  2. GuamoKun
    I think Dizzy's hipster-ness is having an identity crisis. He isn't becoming underground anymore ;_;
  3. RM Chongo
    The one man southern cock rock band.
  4. GGA Dizzy
    GuamoKun

I've been friends with Chad for a while, he's an old WoW buddy of mine, I've known him for 5 years or so now. Its a coincidence that he happens to work for SC now and I happen to be in town for MLG, so we decided to do this when he found out I was an MK player.

Don't question my fake hipster cred.
    Tolkeen and Owerbart like this.
  5. Seven
    Who won? jk
  6. GuamoKun
    lol well in all seriousness, its actually pretty cool you're getting recognition and well-deserved props for your MK performances.

Its actually pretty cool seeing people in the MK scene just having these schway opportunities and stuff.

In my head-canon though, you are the hipster of MK. You probably listen to stuff like Neon Indian and Boards of Canada while playing MK.

7. Khaotic_xShangx
    See...JC can win with 1 button. Bring out the Atari controllers people. Good Stuff tho.
  8. ChrisJG
    lol, the second he said "I'll win with one button" I knew he was choosing 3
    Art Killer B and GGA Dizzy like this.
  9. Karried
    You just did Arena right?
  10. Karried
    T_T. I miss WoW. Azjol Nerub server, haha. Did mostly raids tho, some BGs.
  11. Karried
    You really are hollywood now.
  12. Cossner
    Dat freeness.
  13. AK Trepound380
    this is gdlk. i love screw attack and i thought u were gonna pull a curbo and use f3 lol
  14. CrazyBread
    Love Dizzy but if he bodied me with one button I'd sell my MK9 and move to Australia
    Art Killer B and Sabin like this.