What's new

Screenshot of Killer Frost during PAX Stream - Confirmed!

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
People are going to complain about her nose. I can feel it.

That said, I'm glad she has a costume that isn't just Poison Ivy But Blue. Hopefully her other costume will display some similar creativity.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
People are going to complain about her nose. I can feel it.

That said, I'm glad she has a costume that isn't just Poison Ivy But Blue. Hopefully her other costume will display some similar creativity.
This. I actually like her look, NRS put a nice spin on it.

Well that explains the "Lebaron Style" clue from the wordsearch. Was hoping that was for lobo.

That mohawk doesn't match the achievement pick though so that must be the alt.

trufenix

bye felicia
As I stated before:

Let's include The Flash, but let's not include a Flash villain...... ?

Let's not include Firestorm, but let's include a Firestorm villain..... ?

No sense AT ALL.
Tragic, that they should pick characters they actually like, instead of submitting to some absurd notion of obligation.

Tragic, that they should pick characters they actually like, instead of submitting to some absurd notion of obligation.
What's your favorite Killer Frost comic?

Because I'm certain my favorite Captain Cold comic is better.

Not to mention, Captain Cold has been in every Flash comic for the past year. He even had his very own mini-series during Flashpoint. What's Killer Frost up to, exactly?

Get your head out of your ass.
No one here knows Killer Frost beside her two appearances in the animated shows and no one cares about her.
I'm pretty damn sure there are more people out there who would care about Captain Cold as a character, instead of having a pair of boobs more with Killer Frost in this game.

trufenix How about we stop pretending like you know what you're talking about? Since if we dig deeper, you will once again leave the thread and never return, because someone proved you wrong ... once again.

Jack White

The Clown Prince of Crime
Get your head out of your ass.
No one here knows Killer Frost beside her two appearances in the animated shows and no one cares about her.
I'm pretty damn sure there are more people out there who would care about Captain Cold as a character, instead of having a pair of boobs more with Killer Frost in this game.
Hey man, sometimes obscure characters need a shot too. No one knew about Taskmaster when he was announced for MVC3 and he turned out great.