What's new

Scorpion "Toasty" Fatality over the years

Which was the best Toasty Fatality for you?

• MK1

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • MKII

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • UMk3

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • MK4

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • MK9

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • If MKX has it, better be the best of them all

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • MK vs DC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
The first one was very good, the squelekton kneeling was one of the strong points, same as the voice after the remaining flesh desappear, the character was still able to scream somehow:

In MK II was pretty good too, the victim still dances around with some sort of salsa before exploding:

UMK3 is by far the best version, simply because when scorpion removes his mask to reveal himself, the victim shits himself into fear because he knows what's coming, and screams to death once hit by the fire, one word, Epic:

MK4 is the runner up, but i think some people holds it as the first, i wouldn't argue, after all, seeing the victim running with their ass on fire, is hella hilarous if you ask me, you can see that he really got burned which IMO as UMK3 really did represent the fatality pretty well:

MK9 was soo lame, there is no emotion into this fatality, it felt really rushy, i was expecting a lot from this fatality but after performing it, i have to admit, i did never past 10 times the numbers i executed ever since the game was made, if MKX has a toasty fatality better be up to UMK3 and MK4 challenge:

Agree? Disagree?

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I prefer the animation on the MKvsDC fatality over the MK9. Those post-fatality character stances were atrocious in MK9. But I love the way the bones collapse on the UMK3.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
First was the best due to both nostalgia reasons and dat kneel. But I chose the last option bc if MKX doesn't get it right, you're doing it wrong, NRS.

1 is the best, and 4 is by FAR the worst. It's so lame and disappointing, especially since every single one before that reduces them to a skeleton, whereas 4 just has them waddle around like a low budget movie.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
1 is the best, and 4 is by FAR the worst. It's so lame and disappointing, especially since every single one before that reduces them to a skeleton, whereas 4 just has them waddle around like a low budget movie.
So the fatality power got debuffed?

Maasik

Noob
MK4 gets my vote.. just the way the victim walks around on fire, screaming in agony, really makes that fatality feel gruesome.

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
MKDC clearly had the best version. In fact, all off MKDC's fatalities were really grea---braaaaaughhuuaaah!!!

Sorry, I threw up trying to say that.