What's new

General/Other - Scorpion Scorpion has TWO teleports and it no longer tracks 100%.

FOXSOLID

Noob

Scroll to 9:23 (there are other moments as well) and you'll see two different teleports....an offensive style teleport from the air...and then a simple evasive one after it. Clear as day.

FOXSOLID

Noob
8:42, did he cancel his teleport into block?
If you're talking about the part where he teleports away and remains on the same side, no, it wasn't a block cancel. That was simply what it meant about not tracking 100%. So basically, if he isn't close enough to any one side of the screen...he'll just teleport away and remain on the same side of the screen.

Much like the older 2D Mk days.

He looks good but the thing is when its in the final production of the game, will he PLAY good? I still estimate that Scorpion will be mid tier in this as well.

FOXSOLID

Noob
Also, might I add that Scorpion looks BADASS when he's highlighted at the character select screen and walks forward and his eyes burst into flame. It looks too damn good. Oh my Jesus.
Looks so good. With every game, they make him more and more in tune with where he comes from. Now he has fucking DEMONS he's summoning. The netherealm has a king, his name Scorpion.

FOXSOLID

Noob
He looks good but the thing is when its in the final production of the game, will he PLAY good? I still estimate that Scorpion will be mid tier in this as well.
Nobody can estimate anything and the classic tier system should be thrown out the window at this point because there is way...way too much to take into account now with these variations. Like I said, I think everyone will have an answer to everyone else.

I don't see any one character shutting down any other character's THREE variations. I think that is virtually impossible.

Looks so good. With every game, they make him more and more in tune with where he comes from. Now he has fucking DEMONS he's summoning. The netherealm has a king, his name Scorpion.
Noob Saibot is STILL the king of the Netherealm, never forget..

And if the NRS play their cards right, regardless of the new variation systems, the old tier list system will still be able to determine who's good and who isn't.

FOXSOLID

Noob
Noob Saibot is STILL the king of the Netherealm, never forget..

And if the NRS play their cards right, regardless of the new variation systems, the old tier list system will still be able to determine who's good and who isn't.
I don't really agree with the Noob Saibot comment, Scorpion was always more about the netherrealm than anyone else. Now he has demons aiding him, Noob never had that lol.

I give it to Scorpion. Besides....Noob is probably dead.

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
I don't really agree with the Noob Saibot comment, Scorpion was always more about the netherrealm than anyone else. Now he has demons aiding him, Noob never had that lol.

I give it to Scorpion. Besides....Noob is probably dead.
who needs demons when you have the shadows!

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I'm scouting this guy up since the begging, i'm reaaaaly glad his tele doesn't track anymore, but it seems ex tele still does.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nobody noticed in Max's vid that in one of his other styles, he has "Mileena's teleport kick" like movevia a summon? lol You had to know he'd have his spear and standard teleport ;)

FOXSOLID

Noob
Nobody noticed in Max's vid that in one of his other styles, he has "Mileena's teleport kick" like movevia a summon? lol You had to know he'd have his spear and standard teleport ;)

Yeah man, that's a part of his inferno variation. Might not be a good idea to jump in on Scorpion.

I'm scouting this guy up since the begging, i'm reaaaaly glad his tele doesn't track anymore, but it seems ex tele still does.
I'd make a bet EX teleport is 100% safe.