What's new

Samantha Jo, "They wanted to see the tournament. So I think they will be very excited with season 2"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Tomorrow is the day when we get to see the full second season of Mortal Kombat Legacy! Of the many cast members, Samantha Jo, who plays Kitana - the sister of Mileena - gave a few words to NerdReactor about herself and what fans can look forward to. If you didn't guess, Samantha had a challenging upbringing as her Mother was actually her jiu jitsu instructor when she was younger. This helped her in many ways, including getting her to where she is now. She tells NerdReactor that Mortal Kombat Legacy was the most exciting project she's done considering she was able to really showcase her martial arts.

samanthakit.jpg

She says that if you liked season one, you're going to love season two as it is everything the fans really want to see from Mortal Kombat:
You kind of learn the backstory in season one, and in season two, it’s just a continuation of that Kitana/Mileena storyline. It definitely goes more in depth and there’s a little bit more acting scenes, a little bit more action. Pretty much a little bit more of everything. It just kind of ups the ante from season one and it’s no longer each character getting their own one or two episodes or webisodes. It’s kind of like an interweaving storyline and it focuses on the tournament too. There is some personal stuff from the Kitana/Mileena storyline, but the majority of the webisodes are based around the tournament. That’s super exciting because I know the fans definitely wanted to see harsher fatalities and more fighting. They wanted to see the tournament. So I think they will be very excited with season.. continue to NerdReactor.com to read the full interview!

Interview source: NerdReactor.com
Credit: @MKServer

Attachments

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I read that the girls can't apparently fight for shit.

ALSO I will be hosting a (google hangout) sync tube where we can all get in a chat and watch the series together and synced. @8 or 9pm EST

zaf

pherleece

Woolay
STORMS your first line on the article

"Tomorrow is the day when we get to see the full second reason of Mortal Kombat Legacy! "

you mean full second season?

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Whoa, it's tomorrow?

I've been avoiding most of the info about this since I figured the wait would kill me. Got no homework/studying so far, weekend starts tomorrow, AND Mortal Kombat Legacy airs? I must have done some good deeds recently. So hyped.

BurdManJR270

Bigg Burd
You be cool, Kitana. Mileena here will keep you tight and out of sight. I'm gonna shake a tree from the roots, and rake up the fruits. Rip it up out the ground, find out what's going down. Don't worry about tomorrow, Mama, because tonight.....

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
I didn't really dig season 1 but this season looks good.
Couldn't get past the first ep, this is cheese. May watch another episode that doesn't involve Sonya. I wish she was as brain dead in the context of television, all Kano had to do was pull the trigger. :oops:

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Couldn't get past the first ep, this is cheese. May watch another episode that doesn't involve Sonya. I wish she was as brain dead in the context of television, all Kano had to do was pull the trigger. :oops:
The Cyrax/Sektor and Sub/Scorp were the only full episodes I could get through. Not enough action.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
The Cyrax/Sektor and Sub/Scorp were the only full episodes I could get through. Not enough action.

really man? we usually like da same shit... I loved every episode... Dude even ep.1 (sonya, jax, kano) was completely jam packed with action

I cant fucking wait for this 19 mins away !

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
just the fact that we're gonna get Kenshi's back story, about the cave and how he was blinded got me hype!

just look at Kenshi's face son!!!!! #hype!!!!!!!!!!!!

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
wow, pretty high standards there man, you must only date supermodels I guess.
Remember
he's sitting behind that monitor judging a women that probably could whip his ass with a hand tied behind her back.
I thought they met the standards pretty well. I wish Stryker and Cage didn't look pretty much exactly the same. Typically pretty boy movie stars are clean shaved.... and Cage never takes off his glasses!!!

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
From that picture, she doesn't look very good looking..
Yo man, watch the episodes she's in, she's a fox, Mileena looks like some dirty hood rat bitch. Vietnamese prostitute or something, Kitana is a hot ass princess son.

Kitana FOR LIFE FOO!!!

Breaker

~AKUMA~
LMAO at the "looks" comment shes actually SO gorgeous. Samantha and I were dating for about a year back in 2008 and for the Canadians Jimmypotato we were part of the Team Ryouko Canada's first Martial Arts and Acrobats team.