What's new

Ryu vs Scorpion | DEATH BATTLE!

T33-Kahn

Waifu, Peacock, Cutie Patootie,...
Fans of Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter have yearned, for a long time now, to see a crossover between both universes, much like how Warner Bros. and Midway conceived the idea for Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe six years ago. While such a crossover has yet to happen, this is the closest you are going to get for your satisfaction - for now. The creators of the Death Battle series have taken the poster boys of Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter and pitted them against one another in a battle to the death (well technically Scorpion is already dead, but you get the point).

Who will emerge victorious?! Watch as Ryu and Scorpion battle it out!

Source: http://www.screwattack.com/shows/originals/death-battle/ryu-vs-scorpion-death-battle

Last edited by a moderator:

T33-Kahn

Waifu, Peacock, Cutie Patootie,...
lol@ people on eventhubs watch this and keep talking about superman vs goku smh...

Last edited:

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
Shao Khan vs M Bison
They did that already. Kahn devoured Bison's soul.

Scorpion was supposed to win that fight, but I have to say I thought they were going to give it to Ryu. They talked him up quite a bit more than they did Scorpion.

Last edited:

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Scorpion did won tho as i wanted to be, but this battle was poorly choreographed, ryu did all the fancy shit but died anyway just because scorpion was already dead.

The scorpion powers were also somewhat poorly researched, where is the flame spear? Flame Aura, Demon Fire, Summoning?

They didn't even talked about Scorpion super sayan mode which is inferno, where he attains even greater power, his strength and speed are greatly enhanced, and his flames reaches a new level with the solely pure rage.

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
Scorpion did won tho as i wanted to be, but this battle was poorly choreographed, ryu did all the fancy shit but died anyway just because scorpion was already dead.

The scorpion powers were also somewhat poorly researched, where is the flame spear? Flame Aura, Demon Fire, Summoning?

They didn't even talked about Scorpion super sayan mode which is inferno, where he attains even greater power, his strength and speed are greatly enhanced, and his flames reaches a new level with the solely pure rage.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, which was why I thought they were gonna give it to Ryu. Scorpion was supposed to win in the end regardless though.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Here's the youtube version. Shocked they got it right lol. I'll take this vid over that original vid any day, Ryu would never rely on Akuma to save his ass...

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Should have been Scorpion Vs Akuma :DOGE
They did Shang Tsung vs Akuma actually, also Sektor vs Fulgore and Raiden vs Marvel's Thor.

Tbh MK characters generally don't do too well in these vids, which is understandable considering that they don't really reach required level of cheese to take on many other universes where everyone and their moms are damn indestructible either by design or plot armor, while MK folks tend to die a lot.

That said, I thoroughly enjoyed their Starscream vs Rainbow Dash vid. Really drives point home :p

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
They did Shang Tsung vs Akuma actually, also Sektor vs Fulgore and Raiden vs Marvel's Thor.

Tbh MK characters generally don't do too well in these vids, which is understandable considering that they don't really reach required level of cheese to take on many other universes where everyone and their moms are damn indestructible either by design or plot armor, while MK folks tend to die a lot.

That said, I thoroughly enjoyed their Starscream vs Rainbow Dash vid. Really drives point home :p
Starscream better had won