What's new

Guide - A-List Run Cancel Frame Data

Killer Xinok

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015
We can all do everything fine on hit like you in your video. Go in training and 113skrc on block and make it +2-+3 like i could do consistently before the patch and now cant even make it safe.
I think you didn't saw the video.. there was a fight when I did 113skrc s1 on block and traded with Jax's s1 reacting to my pressure , that is 6 frames, even with the misstiming of jax, we can se that is still +2 or something.

Edit: And it's definitely safe still. yesterday it was the first thing I tried, did 113 srkc block , against cassie's reversal flip kick

Killer Xinok

Xinox can you do 114SKRC, f24 and jail the opponent? Or F3SKRC, F2? or f2SKRC,f2 combo? If you can, it means that is still possible and I will practice the required execution.

You have great skills and I know that, but are also lucky that your personal method of doing cancels works just as before because something is definetely different now.
I will see this once I get home, I'm in work now, :(

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
I think you didn't saw the video.. there was a fight when I did 113skrc s1 on block and traded with Jax's s1 reacting to my pressure , that is 6 frames, even with the misstiming of jax, we can se that is still +2 or something.

Edit: And it's definitely safe still. yesterday it was the first thing I tried, did 113 srkc block , against cassie's reversal flip kick
Well if you want to make me a tutorial i would appreciate it, ive been doing everything you do in this video offline for months and suddenly one night i cant make a blockstring from f3.. whatever you are doing its working so would love to hear what you are doing differently.

Killer Xinok

Well if you want to make me a tutorial i would appreciate it, ive been doing everything you do in this video offline for months and suddenly one night i cant make a blockstring from f3.. whatever you are doing its working so would love to hear what you are doing differently.
Sure bro.
This weekend I will do my tutorial, I was doing it before the patch, but lost the videos due to the update, so I will record again, in English and in portuguese, so everyone can understand it.
I will show how it's still safe, and put an 8 frames reversal move, and try to beat it with 113skrc s1, I just don't remember any special move that has 8 frames.. but I will check the frame datas.
And I will also try to jail some moves that the people is having trouble

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Sure bro.
This weekend I will do my tutorial, I was doing it before the patch, but lost the videos due to the update, so I will record again, in English and in portuguese, so everyone can understand it.
I will show how it's still safe, and put an 8 frames reversal move, and try to beat it with 113skrc s1, I just don't remember any special move that has 8 frames.. but I will check the frame datas.
Thanks, are you doing everything the same since before the patch or have you had to adjust timing?

Death

Noob
Like the above poster said if anyone can post a video on block of f2skrc jailing with f2 or 114skrc into f2 than I'll know it's still possible. Last night I just could not hit it. Not even once but before I was starting to get them down consistently before this patch.

This is on ps4 as well

Killer Xinok

I firmly believe that if you didn't notice a change, even when devs confirmed there is a bug, you either dont have the patch or are some kind of wizard alien.
lol. I got the patch, cause I play online and tested the 114 in cassie and stuff like this.. and about being an alien, it's not the first time I hear people say this about me :eek:

Last edited:

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Last night I compared PS4 with latest hotfix to PC one tremor patch (deliberately unpatched to test) and I couldn't find a scenario where anything wasn't working properly including SKRCs off F2.

rafaw

#YouSuck
Last night I compared PS4 with latest hotfix to PC one tremor patch (deliberately unpatched to test) and I couldn't find a scenario where anything wasn't working properly including SKRCs off F2.
So this 4f delay might be wrong? after the hotfix i didnt got any execution problem!

Dizzy

Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
So this 4f delay might be wrong? after the hotfix i didnt got any execution problem!
Correct. I'm not sure how the 4f delay rumor started but from my experience it is false.

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
I'm starting to think that the one who feel that SKRC requires some kind of weird timing now are the players who do SKRC by inputting the whole string + bf4, hold 4 till the start of the animation, and then do ffR2.
If I try to do it by inputting bf4 at the very end of the cancel window and then rapidly input bf4(hold for a split second) ffR2, I have far less problems.

I'll have to adapt do this, but I think everything can be executed without too many problems this way. I still don't know why the other method doesn't work well anymore

Killer Xinok

I was testing the blockstring we were talking about in the morning, and I couldn't get the true blockstring 114 skrc f24, even before the patch I couldn't do it.. but 113skrc is still safe on block.
BUT, I didn't use 114 skrc f2 to be a true blockstring, many people try to interrupt it, cause they will be crouching, and as the first hit of 11 whiffs, they interrupts us in the second, that's the point, make the opponent lose bars, I often do 114skrc f2exnp when I'm sure the opponent will try to armor though, also f2xxEXSK and 11EXSK are cool to use.

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
I was testing the blockstring we were talking about in the morning, and I couldn't get the true blockstring 114 skrc f24, even before the patch I couldn't do it.. but 113skrc is still safe on block.
BUT, I didn't use 114 skrc f2 to be a true blockstring, many people try to interrupt it, cause they will be crouching, and as the first hit of 11 whiffs, they interrupts us in the second, that's the point, make the opponent lose bars, I often do 114skrc f2exnp when I'm sure the opponent will try to armor though, also f2xxEXSK and 11EXSK are cool to use.
Yeah, I use 114 the same way lol. If I smell armor I try to do 114SKRC, 12SKDC because it will break armor anyway.
Can you do the F2SKRC, F2 combo? Or F3SKRC, F2 blockstring?

Killer Xinok

I firmly believe that if you didn't notice a change, even when devs confirmed there is a bug, you either dont have the patch or are some kind of wizard alien.
I couldn't do it, the good thing is that I'm not an wizard alien LOL.

Killer Xinok

Yeah, I use 114 the same way lol. If I smell armor I try to do 114SKRC, 12SKDC because it will break armor anyway.
Can you do the F2SKRC, F2 combo? Or F3SKRC, F2 blockstring?
This I haven't tested, I had only 10 minutes, so I don't know if my execution was wrong as I was in a hurry, in the night time I will test all this.

Disasterpiese

it's not over when you lose, it'over when you quit
Sure bro.
Killer xinok rc toturial!?!? That more hyped then batman vs superman xD

Dizzy

Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
This I haven't tested, I had only 10 minutes, so I don't know if my execution was wrong as I was in a hurry, in the night time I will test all this.
@Asodimazze

F2 SKRC F2 combo on hit I tested last night and it was fine. I did not try to get F3 SKRC F2 on block though.

Regarding the method of input Asodimazze is talking about, I never did it like that personally. I always waited for the last hit of a string to connect to input the shadow kick, so I am not sure of that changed.

Dizzy

Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
In better news, in around 2 weeks or so I should be back to contributing to this thread in my usual way. By posting more SKRC frame data! I have a few rough numbers written down at home but I don't like to post them until I have a chance to test them vigorously and to the exact frame.

Killer Xinok

Killer xinok rc toturial!?!? That more hyped then batman vs superman xD
Hahahah. I will try to teach what I know. And also how to play a better footsie game with him, that I think it's more important than having all the execution on the exact frame, even tho it's necessary to have a great hit confirm reaction.. Anyway.. The tutorial will be out next week

Last edited:

rafaw

#YouSuck
I'm starting to think that the one who feel that SKRC requires some kind of weird timing now are the players who do SKRC by inputting the whole string + bf4, hold 4 till the start of the animation, and then do ffR2.
If I try to do it by inputting bf4 at the very end of the cancel window and then rapidly input bf4(hold for a split second) ffR2, I have far less problems.

I'll have to adapt do this, but I think everything can be executed without too many problems this way. I still don't know why the other method doesn't work well anymore
I used to do the skrc by inputing the bf4 as fast as i could and hold 4, then ff+block, but i changed it to do it on the end of the cancel window bc i found this method to be way more consistent to get +frames.

In better news, in around 2 weeks or so I should be back to contributing to this thread in my usual way. By posting more SKRC frame data! I have a few rough numbers written down at home but I don't like to post them until I have a chance to test them vigorously and to the exact frame.
Nice :D

zoofs

bless

this is exactly what I've been trying to tell people, there's no way its the exact same and everyone who can do it the same was clearly doing it differently.