What's new

RPD MCZ Gridman Wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at Game Underground Tournament

CRUM

Noob
Injustice had around 20 sign-ups today and Gridman emerged the victor. For some who don't remember, Gridman was mere pixels away from beating PR Balrog and making top 8 at EVO. His Superman was in full force. He and Peckapowa played each other in Grand Finals. After Peckapowa reset the bracket, Gridman was the ultimate winner taking the reset 3-1. Congrats to Gridman on the win, and thank you to all who made it out to the tournament. Here's the Top 3 finishers:

1. RPD MCZ Gridman (Superman and Martian Manhunter)
2. Peckapowa (Black Adam)
3. CRUM (Catwoman)

Archives are available here: http://www.twitch.tv/gameunderground/b/443693687 starts around 58:00

Challonge Bracket - http://challonge.com/GUIJ081013

STORMS
CrimsonShadow
GamerBlake90

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
more superman and black adam....NRS, DESTROY THE FUCK OUTTA THEM ! NERF THEM TO THE GROUND !! I WANNA TASTE THEIR BLOOD

I really wanted to see superman lose. I thought black adam had it at first. But no such luck.

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk 2

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
This was so much fun, can't wait to do it again. Met a bunch of cool people, everyone was friendly. The injustice scene there had great character diversity, don't let grand finals fool you.

CRUM

Noob
This was so much fun, can't wait to do it again. Met a bunch of cool people, everyone was friendly. The injustice scene there had great character diversity, don't let grand finals fool you.
We gotta organize something again soon. Even just casuals. I know there's a spot in Leominster where people play.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I just saw that this morning. That is way closer for me and imblackjames so I can get there easy during the week too. I'm totally down to play casuals, I need more matchup experience against everyone. I'm solidly in the camp of keeping MK9 alive too its just hard to find people to play.

Peckapowa this proves it. You couldn't have made top 8 at EVO. You're free.
watch the video on twitch please before you talk, i was in beast mode then i hit the shitter somehow, just please watch smarr poopoos as i blow up instant interactable picker uppage... i lost my mojo after that bs on metropolis...

more superman and black adam....NRS, DESTROY THE FUCK OUTTA THEM ! NERF THEM TO THE GROUND !! I WANNA TASTE THEIR BLOOD

I don't see how Black Adam should be nerfed further than he's been already. He needs trait to break 40% on combos for the most part and has no lows outside of a down 1. He's a good, maneuverable character that isn't really the best at anything in the game.

CRUM

Noob
I don't see how Black Adam should be nerfed further than he's been already. He needs trait to break 40% on combos for the most part and has no lows outside of a down 1. He's a good, maneuverable character that isn't really the best at anything in the game.
I think his trait needs to recover slower.

All i know is watching you guys at GU the other day (I was there to just see what a tourney was like and meet some people) really makes me wanna up my game and start playing offline more. Just never a lot of injustice players at GU too often.

Gonna start going Fridays and some Saturdays to try and find some matches.

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk 2