roundhouse infinites

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat II' started by frznsldr, Aug 20, 2009.

1. JJvercetti1

JJvercetti1 New Member

Back to the topic, my max is 2 with a high kick thrown in to end the match.
  2. frznsldr

frznsldr New Member

yea u can also do a deep jump kick 2 roundhouses and end with a str8 kick.
  3. X820

X820 New Member

Just to show off LOL

4. X820

X820 New Member

5. Gematria

Gematria Member

Was that on Ps3?
  6. X820

X820 New Member

No, this was before mk2 hit the ps3.. come to think of it, I'm not sure if the PS3 was even released yet lol
  7. frznsldr

frznsldr New Member

so its not possible on ps3?? i want a video of this being done on ps3
  8. dudemcrude

dudemcrude Member

Everything you can do on an arcade cabinet or emulator (as long as it's MKII revision 3.1) can be done on PS3, as well. Everything.
  9. Comon2680

Comon2680 MK2

Mame. MK2 rev. 3.1
  10. frznsldr

frznsldr New Member

comon im not trying to call u out or say anything against u but u seem 2 b popping up with vids. i wanna know if you are the real deal. i can do do infinites and and all sorts of shit but i'm stil;l just mediocre. show me wat u got.
  11. Comon2680

Comon2680 MK2

What do you want to got, Dude?
  12. frznsldr

frznsldr New Member

im saying i do deep jumo hk's 2 jabs spears, n2 roundhouses then a str8 kick all the time.. i do reps force ball hp juggle and lui infinite bi kick all the time..i would love 4 you to show me this on my psn( frznsldr) add me please...i'm not doubting you at all. i just want proof for myself....i'm not trying to cause drama.
  13. Comon2680

Comon2680 MK2

You want to tell, that I have repeated for you this shit and show you on your psn?
    Sorry for my suck Eng, man..
  14. frznsldr

frznsldr New Member

i am fucking drunk right now bro...sue me i'm an alcholic...not proud of it. if my english is a bit off i am very sorry.. i'm doing my best 2 type nthis right now. plz just send me a friend request this weekend!! i will add u and i will see 4 myself if u are able to do the combos that you've been posting on this website.....and again i'm not trying to be an asshole. there are alot of fakes going around right now.
  15. Comon2680

Comon2680 MK2

OK, my drunk friend! If you have YouTube account, i shall add you in friends.
  16. frznsldr

frznsldr New Member

psn not youtube
  17. dudemcrude

dudemcrude Member

I'm not 100% sure, but I think he's Russian (like pmf). Even if he has a PS3 and the American (not Euro) download for MK2, you're going to have a hell of a time trying to have any games with him. I've had some decent connections with people on other continents (Wazzy in the UK, Dreadish out in Eastern Europe, KanoMK2 in Central America[techinically part of North America, fine]), but only through kaillera. On PS3 you usually don't even get a good connection with someone on the other coast, nevermind across the Atlantic.
  18. X820

X820 New Member

Forget about PS3, when delay or lag steps in the game slows down, making scrubs beeing able to do crazy stuff and brag about it..

Besides the PS network sucks ass!

Want a real match, get MAME started with a P2P connection, don't forget to close every application you may have running though.
  19. Comon2680

Comon2680 MK2

I absolutely agree with you, man!
    MAME & P2P Rulezz!!
    P.S. Dudemcrude, I Russian, not only like as Pmf026, here and there it is a lot of them, Lol
  20. yugimonz

yugimonz New Member

Is there a video for this rep jab inf? I've never done roundhouse inf online but i have just playing the ladder no more than three though followed by a high kick, lol.
  21. Konqrr

Konqrr ManBearPig

The jab infinite is possible on male ninjas and raiden and maybe a few other characters. It is EXTREMELY difficult and not worth your time to do more than two balls then uppercut.

It is also possible to do the RH infinite after a forceball, but you have one frame to do it and it's not easy.

The RH infinite is very easy once you get the timing down and entirely possible on the ps3.

Online with PSN, just go for one RH then s.HK.
  22. frznsldr

frznsldr New Member

imo just beat ur opponet mid screen and drop a frienship hahaha. unless u do an invisible rh inf i'm not 2 excited.
  23. X820

X820 New Member

Why would an invisible RH inf be any more difficult?
  24. frznsldr

frznsldr New Member

its not. it just looks really cool.
  25. Kaz

Kaz Member

Is raidens RH infinite considered harder? I always attempt the ninjas when in the corner but never really try with raiden.