19. ?
20. ?
21. ?
22. ?
23. ?
24. ?
25. ?
26. ?

DLC includes five vets and one guest character.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Uggghh, I do not get the hard-on people have for Havik. Terribly uninspired design (Skeletor wanna-be…plus, MK already has a skull-faced fighter). In addition to a stupid name (equally as dumb as "Kobra"), he has this ridiculous move set that is more laughable than Bo Rai Cho's. Of course this is just my opinion, and I'm totally curious to listen to your reasons why so many people seem to love him and want him in the game. I personally feel that he is a terrible character, flawed in every way.

Mst

Noob
24 Character Roster
Scorpion
Sub-Zero
Raiden
Reptile
Skarlet
Quan Chi
Kenshi
Rain
Tanya
Liu Kang
Shinook
Ermac

+12 New Characters (Cassie...)

DLC Characters

Guest Char + Alot of Classics like Kitana, Kung Lao, Smoke, Noob + atleast one 3D Era Character

30 Character Roster
Scorpion
Sub-Zero
Raiden
Reptile
Skarlet
Quan Chi
Kenshi
Rain
Tanya
Liu Kang
Shinook
Ermac
Fujin
Sareena
Mileena
Cyrax
Li Mei
Kitana

+12 New Characters (Cassie...)

DLC Characters

Guest Char + Classics like Kung Lao, Smoke, ...

But i like the idea of Fire God Liu Kang rescuing everyone, would mean Kitana is in. :joker:

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Kung Lao

Great Kung Lao
True Dilemma guys, true Dilemma, is Old Lao the OG? or is just Lao.

Anyway, i've updated my thread with the blue color, which will indicate now the characters that are very possible to make into the game, but are not yet confirmed.

Also finally updated the thread with the characters revealed in green, i haven't got wrong yet. And last but not least, the new charaters are now on the "impossible to predict" group.

I keep coming back to this thread because i enjoy the game, and so far, i haven't got wrong yet, i really want to see how far my guess was from that day until the release day and DLC.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Fujin, Tremor and Ermac. Especially Fujin and Tremor. They are the first two characters to come to mind and make me happy. MK4 and MKD characters like Hotaru, Dairou would also be amazing.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Fujin, Tremor and Ermac. Especially Fujin and Tremor. They are the first two characters to come to mind and make me happy. MK4 and MKD characters like Hotaru, Dairou would also be amazing.
I noticed recently that Fujin is highly demanded by the community, he might end up being a DLC character.

DWednesday

Undisputed #1 ScrubBot Worldwide.
All of those characters are terrible :p
That Ermac concept art that dropped a while back is probably the best thing about those 5 character combined :D

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I noticed recently that Fujin is highly demanded by the community, he might end up being a DLC character.
Well, Boon has stated that there will be an MK4 character in MKX, unless he's being a bitch and referring to Quan... (LOL)... there's that possibility.

ShaolinChuan

LEARN FROM THIS
Based on Boon's troll tweets and obvious hints throughout MKX's development cycle, I'd say this is the list of unannounced characters that will return from MK9 and before:

-Reptile
-Jax
-Kitana
-Mileena
-Kenshi
-Bo Rai Cho
-Cyrax

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Hoping for Cyber Sub Zero to return honestly...I'd like to see him explored more. Him and Noob Saibot together again would make a great background rivalry to play again.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I will laugh so fucking hard if this "Fire God Liu Kang" idea that everyone seems to be hung up on never happens.
Honestly, i know we all got spoiled from Liu Kangs ending. But i would still prefer to see the Original Fire God concept instead, he was such a badass.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Honestly, i know we all got spoiled from Liu Kangs ending. But i would still prefer to see the Original Fire God concept instead, he was such a badass.
Most endings are non-canon. People should stop setting themselves up for disappointment instead of getting worked up over a semi-cool idea.

I mean for all we know, it could happen, but I doubt it.