What's new

Roster predictions

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I don't know when it will be revealed, but i will play along with this thread until all cast be revealed, and see how my 35 guesses go.

Scorpion and Sub-Zero Confirmed.

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
When de we expect the roster to be revealed? (i.e when it was revealed for MK9 and Injustice?)
I don't know when the full roster was revealed for MK9 BUT during E3 of 2010, the MK9 guys revealed Kung Lao, Sektor, Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Mileena, Cage, Nightwolf and (I'm not entirely sure about him) Reptile. So 8 characters...

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Since we close to the character reveal, i'm reviving my roster predictions threads to cross off another confirmed character or confirmed out character, now lets find out how fucking close i am

LemyAddum

༄འ༌ཨ༌ཤ༌ས༌མ༌ཧ༎
I'm mostly keen on Fujin, Reiko, Sareena, Kia, Jataaka and maybe Kai could be ok.

I'd also like to see some stages from MK Mythologies and MK4 return, Shaolin temple, wind/rain stage, bridge of immortality, etc

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
The remaining 25 will be:

1. Sareena
2. Reptile
3. Shinnok
4. Tanya
5. Kai
6. Liu Kang
7. Kenshi
8. Ermac
9. Smoke
10. Rain
11. Kitana
12. Noob Saibot
13. Li Mei
14. Cyrax
15. Sektor
16. Kano
17. Sindel

And then 8 more new characters. Probably missing some obvious ones but whatev.

gosoxtim

Noob
The remaining 25 will be:

1. Sareena
2. Reptile
3. Shinnok
4. Tanya
5. Kai
6. Liu Kang
7. Kenshi
8. Ermac
9. Smoke
10. Rain
11. Kitana
12. Noob Saibot
13. Li Mei
14. Cyrax
15. Sektor
16. Kano
17. Sindel

And then 8 more new characters. Probably missing some obvious ones but whatev.
good guess but i believe we will have a least 12-14 so 12 or 14 is possible espically when ed said this mortal kombat will have more new characters then ever before and since Mortal kombat deadly alience had 11 new we can expect at least more then 11

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Another poinless threa full of worthless predictions, made while taking a morning shit. Have fun!
Thanks for your worthless post on this worthless thread, that i assume also your post was made while taking a mourning shit. Good day sir. :)

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Noob saibot is a spectre he doesn't die
I doubt that for two reasons, but as always, i'll accept defeat if you can prove me wrong.

First of all, he got knocked into a swirling vortex of malevolent spirits, that then subsequently exploded leaving absolutely no trace of anything but a few withering purple souls that then ascend into the sky/evaporate. No trace of body parts, shadow goop, or anything like that, he straight up exploded and what could have possibly been left of him disappeared almost immediately.

Secondly, he and Scorpion are both spectre/wraiths of the same nature, resurrected and empowered by Quan-Chi. So because Scorpion can die, as seen int he MK9 opening where the camera pans past his rotting corpse, Noob can die.

It might not make sense for them to be able to die, but it's totally canon.

They can magic him back, but as of now, there is no reason for him to not be considered dead.

Last edited:

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Bringing this up again, any other thread with similar topic can be merged here.

So far my guesses are paying off, though not everyone will be available, i'm still to see how accurate my guess will be.

Raiden Konfirmed

I'm going head on and say that if the next revealed character is not entirely new, it will be Tanya for sure.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
hm all you guys are leaving out quite a lot of new chars, even the confirmed...
This thread was created before the first characters of the roster being announced, i couldn't wait.

Now i keep it to see how many of the returning characters will be in the game.

This thread was created before the first characters of the roster being announced, i couldn't wait.

Now i keep it to see how many of the returning characters will be in the game.
oh, didnt notice that

assuming 8 from mk 1-3 and 8 from mk 4-8

100% sure:

Shinnok, Tanya, Bo Rai Cho, Fujin

maybe:

Shang, Liu Kang, Kitana, Kano, Reptile, Li Mei, Kenshi, Shujinko, Quan Chi

Last edited: