Kotal Kahn
Cassie Cage
D'Vorah
Ferra/Torr
Goro

Last edited:

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
Good guys: Raiden , Cage , Sonya, Kenshi, Fujin, Kai, Bo Rai Cho, Cyrax, Li Mei, Frost, Shareena.

Bad guys: Shinnok, Quan Chi, Tanya, (cyber)Smoke, Sektor, Kano, Jarek, Tremor, Mavado, Reiko, Baraka, Mileena.

Neutral: Liu Kang, Scorpion, Ermac, Havik, Bi Han (as either Sub-Zero or Noob Saibot, preferably Sub-Zero), Reptile.
+1 new character (preferably not a ninja or a robot).

A total of 30 characters.
PS: That Great Kung Lao as a DLC was a great idea!!

Last edited:

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Good guys: Raiden , Cage , Sonya, Kenshi, Fujin, Kai, Bo Rai Cho, Cyrax, Li Mei, Frost, Shareena.

Bad guys: Shinnok, Quan Chi, Tanya, (cyber)Smoke, Sektor, Mileena, Kano, Jarek, Tremor, Mavado, Reiko, Havik, Mileena.

Neutral: Liu Kang, Scorpion, Ermac, Havik, Bi Han (as either Sub-Zero or Noob Saibot, preferably Sub-Zero), Reptile.
+1 new character (preferably not a ninja or a robot).

A total of 30 characters.
PS: That Great Kung Lao as a DLC was a great idea!!
Mileena must be REALLY bad...:joker:

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I am betting Fire God Liu Kang resurrects EVERYONE who died to try and turn them against Raiden. Makes himself an army. Good plot device to bring them back and a good way to do an MK war. Kung Lao for certain.

New:
Skarlet
Rain
Kenshi
Kai
Fujin
Tanya
Reiko
Sareena
Bo'Rai Cho
Mavado
Frost
New Character (female - not ninja)
New Character (male - not ninja)

Returning:
Scorpion
Johnny Cage
Sonya
Liu Kang
Kano
Reptile
Baraka
Mileena
Noob Saibot
Smoke
Jade
Cyrax
Sektor
Ermac (King Jerrod)
Raiden
Quan Chi

Unlockable:
Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang) or already in the roster
Kitana
Shinnok (his demon form fatality won't be playable)

DLC:
Ashrah
Havik (but will appear in the end as a cameo)
Tremor

Last edited:

mkkevin

Noob
Scorpion- His story would be finding out about Quan Chi's deception.
Raiden: He's the main God who is looking to find a warrior to replace Liu Kang.
Sonya: She went on by herself to destroy the Outworld forces left in Earthrealm.
Johnny Cage: He couldn't control his powers so he was sent to Seido where he learns of Shinnok's invasion.
Mileena: She now rules Outworld and commands the Tarkatan as her main forces.
Bo Rai Cho: He was in Outworld when everything went down in MK9 and he will try to get to Earthrealm to aid Raiden.
Kano: Since the military is crippled, he now basically rules all of Earthrealm and doesn't worry about Sonya.
Tanya: The separation of Outworld and Earthrealm freed Edenia, and with Shinnock, she now rules it.
Ermac: He is taken over by the soul of the Edenian King Jerrod who will reclaim Edenia from Tanya using Ermac's body.
Kenshi: He travels within Seido to control his power and finds Johnny Cage. They travel to reach Raiden.
Noob Saibot: He is secretly working with Havik to attack Seido to take it over, if they succeed, they kill Shinnok.
Fujin: The last other God that survived Shinnok's invasion from the heavens. He joins Raiden's forces.
Kai: He was one of the many warriors that Raiden sought to replace Liu Kang. He notices Raiden’s indifference.
Tremor: A spy of both Lin Kuei and Black Dragon, he is a refuge, joining Raiden’s forces to stay alive.
Sareena: One of the servants of Quan Chi. She knows of Noob Saibot’s origins.
Baraka: He rules the main army of Outworld and secretly wishes to rule it with or without Mileena.
Sheeva: Her race banished by Mileena, she now takes command by Shinnock to kill Mileena.
Sektor: He is at war with the Black Dragon for territory. He is now Grand Master.
Liu Kang: Badly disfigured, he has turned into a deranged and vengeful Shaolin Monk.
Frost: She works alongside Sektor but is secretly working for Shinnock.
Reptile: Shao Kahn is dead, which means he had to find a new master which is Shinnok.
Havik: He will bring chaos to Seido, and realizes that Johnny Cage and Kenshi interfere.
Rain: He was approached by Jarred, and now seeks to stop Tanya’s dominance of Edenia.
Ashrah: With the Netherrealm opened, she is now free to do whatever she pleases.
Cyrax: He was sent to retrieve Cyber Sub-Zero’s body and works with Sektor.
Cyber Sub-Zero: Now rebuilt, he will work alongside Sektor.
Quan Chi: He works with Shinnok, but secretly wants his power.
Shinnok: The main badguy who aims to consume Earthrealm and Outworld.
Movado: He works for Kano, but he secretly works for someone else(Daegon)
Shujinko: One of the many warriors sought by Raiden. He is still being deceived by Onaga.
Drahmin: One of the leading Demons of Shinnok’s army.
Skarlet: She works for Mileena as one of her loval servants.
New Character: He is one of the loyal servants of the Dragon King looking for Reptile’s body.
Reiko: He mysteriously works for Shinnok, but will try to obtain Outworld his way.

I think it's safe to say the original 6 characters from the first MK will be in it.
Original six? The first MK had seven characters!

At any rate, here's my guess:

* Everyone from MK9, with the exception of Freddy Krueger
* Tanya for sure, maybe a few others that debuted in MK4 like Kai and Reiko as well
* One fully brand new character 'cause why not?

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Ah yes you are correct sir. It did have 7. My mistake :)

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
I'm really kind of oblivious to the MK4 - Deadly Alliance period in MK Mythos.

What're Havik's chances of appearing in MKX? I really need this...

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I don't know why so many people are expecting human sub. Unless they change the storyline again, it looks like cyber sub will be the new cyber smoke. I can see them adding human sub as an unlockable/alt costume though.