What's new

RM Sonicfox Wins Injustice at NEC15!

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Top 8 for Injustice beings at NEC15! The action gets started right away with gross vs Captain Oxygen, Lobo vs GL. GL starts off strong with a perfect round. Gross takes game 1 with a large portion of his grey bar still intact. Second game much of the same but Oxygen does a bit better, but gross still takes it with his grey bar intact. Oxygen changed something up as he takes out gross first bar very convincingly, but gross makes a comeback with strong zoning and great vortex work and takes the set 3-0

DR GROSS DEFEATS RM CAPTAIN OXYGEN 3-0

Next Match is Slayer vs RelaxedState. Aquaman vs Zod. Zoning by zod, and Aquaman having some troubles getting the trade. Slayer misses a super, but gets the match with some hype zoning! Slayer 1-0. More zoning from Relaxed, Good countering from Slayer. Slayer forces a break, and chips him out with FTD to go up 2-0. Third game looking much of the same, but this time they both clash and down to the last hit, relaxedstate gets on the board with some more strong zoning. 2-1. relaxedstate doing a great job of spacing in the sweep range. Slayer getting the worse of the zoning game, and a smart trait call takes the game. 2-2. Slayer comes out much more aggressive and takes the first round. Comes down to 15% life each, Relaxed Clashes, but slayer has more meter. Slayer bets two bars to relaxeds one, and chips him out with a FTD to take his tournament life.

KN MFSLAYER DEFEATS RM RELAXEDSTATE 3-2

My Personal hypest MU, we next get to see Emperor Jupiter against KDZ. Wonder Woman vs MMH. Corner games by both, but jupiter pulls out the first bar, KDZ evens it up quickly. Jupiter with some great pressure and spacing takes the first match. KDZ starts out with the advantage but Jupiter pulls it back quickly getting insane corner pressure and conversions taking the second game. KDZ looking very confused as he goes back to character select. He opts for Superman, But it would not be his saving grace, as KDZ is eliminated taking 7th place.

EMPEROR JUPITER DEFEATS RM EMP KDZ 3-0

Now we go to Sonicfox vs Foreverking. King goes with MMH, good neutral game, but sonicfoxs combos net him the first game. King changes to batman. Fox looks very comfortable in this MU bringing King to almost death until king pulls a comeback, takes his grey bar, but fox counters with a well timed flying bat and takes it. Near perfect by fox to start the next game. King evens it up. its close with 30% health each after a transition. Fox throws a piano and with a teleport sends king to losers.

RM SONICFOX DEFEATS KIT FOREVERKING 3-0

We go back to Jupiter, as he takes on captain oxygen. Oxygen starts out with a combo, some good interactables from jupiter, he goes into zoning, and a mb b3 takes the first match. Oxygen takes the first bar next game fairly easily. jupiter evens it up, some unclashable damage and zoning takes the 2nd game. The crowd rushes to oxygens side as slayer and decay look to give him some advice. Oxygen again starts out strong but jupiter evens it up. More zoning from jupiter, and Lobo is forced to bow out of the tournament.

EMPEROR JUPITER DEFEATS RM CAPTAIN OXYGEN 3-0

Forever King vs Slayer. King goes MMH, Slayer goes Aquaman. King overwhelms slayer taking the first match. Slayer hits some hype MB b3, takes the first bar in the 2nd. King evens it up with some nice conversions. Good orb placements net him the 2nd game. 2-0 king, Slayer switches to superman on metropolis. slayer looking very good, gets his combos, king counters, a pause occurs but during clash sequence. Slayer takes it with a combo! King switches to Deathstroke, starts off strong, slayer gets some corner swag going with interactables, some zoning, but slayer takes it with unclashable hits and well placed eye lasers! 2-2! King goes with batman. Slayer shows some MU knowledge, beating kings bat setups with uppercuts in the corner. Comes down to the wire, king goes for an interactable, but Slayer counters with a flying punch and takes the set with a 3-0 comeback!

KN MFSLAYER DEFEATS KIT FOREVERKING 3-2

Slayer vs jupiter. Will Slayer keep his cinderella story going? Slayer keeps it up with superman, takes the first health bar. But Jupiter comes back with some strong zoning after getting caught in the corner and takes the first game. Slayer goes in, punishing jupiter and forcing an early clash. some neutral game, then slayer gets the crossup setup in the corner taking the second game. Jupiter comes out very strong in the second game but slayer evens it up, drops the reset in the corner, and jupiter takes advantage taking the game and going up 2-1. Jupiter starts out strong again with almost a perfect. Slayer evens it up, but it would be jupiter that would take the set and move on.

EMPEROR JUPITER DEFEATS KN MFSLAYER 3-1

We go to Sonicfox vs Gross in Winners. Sonicfox held up the tournament by being in mutiple top 8s. Gl vs batgirl. good spacing by gross but a blocked lift allows batgirl to catch up. Gross counters with some combos but Sonicfox takes it. Second game and fox is working on a perfect. Gross manages to take it back with some resets but some great air to airs and an interactable reset gets him the 2nd game. He switches to Aquaman, and the stream goes out adding to the plethora of stream problems over the weekend. It appears fox wins.

SONICFOX DEFEATS DR GROSS 3-0

The runback, Jupiter vs Gross. Jupiter starting strong against his aquaman. Jupiter is on him, with unclashable damage and takes the first game. Second game corner shenanigans and jupes takes the first bar. Gross gets out of the corner and evens it up. Gets a life lead and takes the second game witha super! Jupiter starts strong in the second with some orb pressure and gets him in the corner. Stage transition, Gross jumps into a red orb and game 3 goes to jupiter. throwing Tvs to start the next game, But Gross evens it up 2-2 with some nice TR usage and jump ins. Jupiter fakes a drone, gets the first hit with a teleport. Baits a wakeup and takes a bar. Some interactable setups by jupiter, and a double throw to move him into grand finals

EMPEROR JUPITER DEFEATS DR GROSS 3-2

A grand finals we are all too familiar with. Jupiter vs Sonicfox. Jupiter controlling neutral game, but guesses wrong on vortex. Somehow hits him with the tree. Jupiter with the unclashable, and baits the throw and takes the first game! Much of the same in the second, but sonicfox answers back with the vortex and takes the next game. 1-1.All about the neutral game vs the vortex. Jupiter does some bad teleports and sonic takes advantage. jupiter on magic pixel, Somehow manages to get a comeback on an amazing Combo! 2-1 Jupiter!
Jupiter starting out with a life lead, Sonic evens up, jupiter forced to clash. Sonicfox trying to get in but jupiter keeps him out, and throws him to reset the bracket 3-1!!Sonicfox comes back with a vengence with a perfect round but jupiter ends up evening it out, but sonicfox uses the level to his advantage and takes the first game. Great orbs by jupiter and its 1-1. Sonicfox is reading his teles with mb b3, and gets a corner combo and its now 2-1 fox. Strong corner combos by fox and starts his neutral game a bit more and before you can say Sonicfox. The tournament is over and another win for the child prodigy.

RM SONICFOX DEFEATS EMPEROR JUPITER 3-1

Injustice Gods Among us full Top 8 results

1. Sonicfox (Batgirl)
2. Emperor Jupiter (Martian Manhunter)
3. DR Gross (Green Lantern, Aquaman)
4. KN MFSlayer (Superman, Aquaman)
5. Captain oxygen (Lobo)
5. KiT ForeverKing (Batman, Deathstroke, MMH)
7. RM Relaxedstate (Zod)
7. EMP RM KDZ (Wonder Woman, Superman)

So the question is, who can beat Sonicfox? Will he continue his streak in MKX? What Will Happen at KiT? will a new champion be born? Only time will tell..

Edited and promoted by Goldy

Attachments

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
GOOD SHIT SONIC AND THE REST OF RM!!!

but @SonicFox5000, for the love of God, STOP FUCKING TROLLING DURING YOUR MATCHES!! You see what happens when you get too damn cocky? Thank God you were in winners, but imagine if that shit was the other way around. Gotta stop that man. Almost gave me a heart attack and shit lol

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Congrats to Sonic Fox for taking 1st and everyone at this tourney, was extremely entertaining and full of hype moments :) If I could move to the US I would just to watch these live.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Good shit to all those who were in attendance. Incredibly hype tourney.

From Relaxed, to Oxygen to Gross and everyone in between, this was a very memorable tournament.

@SonicFox5000
Astounding performance as usual. See what happens when you don't pick Pac Man?

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
told you guys he would win the day pools were released. good shit sonic and i'll give a future congrats for the next tournament you win.

Soniccccccc. I'ma nerf youuuuu.

You're unreal. It's crazy. Lol.

All the other RM's and other folks I'd met at NEC. You guys are pretty unreal yourselves. Such a pleasure to watch and meet. Hope to see you all again soon. I'm angry I had to leave last night. :( I wanted to stay foreverrrrr.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Congrats to all placers w special shout out to relax state and oxygen who I had hope would win

Congrats fox for winning! Wish I wasn't banned and was able to compete w you to give you a run

I'm still the last person to have beaten fox in a tournament set and oddly before me the last person to beat you was @GGA 16 Bit lol

;)

RexyWrecks

RTSD All Day. I'm going in. No Vaseline.
Congrats to all placers w special shout out to relax state and oxygen who I had hope would win

Congrats fox for winning! Wish I wasn't banned and was able to compete w you to give you a run

I'm still the last person to have beaten fox in a tournament set and oddly before me the last person to beat you was @GGA 16 Bit lol

;)
No one cares.