What's new

RM | SNKE wins BLTB #35!

The_SNKE

BLT | RM

Highlights:
  • 14 entrants! NorCal's alive and kickin!
  • We have a fun elementary school playground style single elimination FT1 team battle at the end of the night, pretty fun watch...though I think the mic got cutoff at one point lol

Would like to take a moment to give my boy and fellow BLT Champ @Blind_Ducky a gigantic shoutout and congrats on his 2nd place finish at KIT! I've known this kid for 3 years now and we've all more or less rebello'd him as much as possible. Happy to know how right we were ;). Also a huge shoutout to NorCal brother @cR WoundCowboy for his amazing Top 8 performance! You guys are awesome <3

Also, a huge thanks to @The BOSS and @Kitana Prime for the shoutout to us and to BLT! We love you two <3

Oh, and here's some pictures we took last night:

Results:

Top 8:

1st | RM | SNKE (Flash)
2nd | Dab Jr. (Sinestro, MMH)
3rd | RM | EverLast (Superman, Aquaman, Flash)
4th | Malarkey (Bane)
5th | EMPR | Ninequads (Sinestro, Lex)
5th | RM | KO Kid (Batgirl)
7th | TWSTD | ThaTrueNinja (Deathstroke, Shazam, Scorpion, Zatanna)
7th | Marvelous (Flash, Aquaman)

Bracket:
http://challonge.com/BLTB35

Videos:

Rest of Matches:

Follow our Twitch Channel:
www.twitch.tv/BlockingLT

Subscribe to our YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk-6YJxyXemlfSJmakWb10w

Join our FB Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/154414174731663/

Till next time everyone!

@The BOSS
@RM GamerBlake
@Goldy
@CrimsonShadow

Edited and promoted by Goldy

Last edited:

Odoyle

Drops combos
What have I done, I've created a monster... Are you BLT's forever king now? Lol

I guess Chafe Gold Bond is gonna be able to make it as well :D CGB and I are 100% confirmed for this Monday and I haven't heard back from Jimmy yet.

I'm a scumbag counterpicker too and am totally down to do a multiple character exhibition vs @Everlast if he'd want to. The FT1s were cool last night as well.

Forbidden_Donut

"You think you bad? Pffft, You ain't bad.."
I guess Chafe Gold Bond is gonna be able to make it as well :D CGB and I are 100% confirmed for this Monday and I haven't heard back from Jimmy yet.

I'm a scumbag counterpicker too and am totally down to do a multiple character exhibition vs @Everlast if he'd want to. The FT1s were cool last night as well.
Awesome dude, we hella miss you guys! This is gonna be like an extra special blt now! :)

Everlast

KTG | EVERLAST

Dude that is awesome that you guys will be back! We really missed you guys.
We can absolutely run some sort of exhibition, that sounds hella fun!

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
Can we talk about how the Sinestro glitch happened AGAIN!!!!

Apparently in strikers island on the right hand side after the opp gets hit with a wake-up arachnid the interactable will self destruct if Sinestro uses it :DOGE