What's new

Rickyraws vs the World: Crucible 100 Glimmer money match.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
I was sitting down, minding my own business eating my curds and whey. Had my PS4 on and decided to play some Destiny. Crucible to be exact.

Shores of Time. Venus. Clash. Match was about to start, when I realized I was in dire need of urination. I traversed my abode in search of genital sanctity and dispensed with the yellow juice in my bowl of wonders. Upon returning to my game after washing my hands, I realized that I was already the top scorer on our team with a postmortem double kill and a merciless streak. That is how free I find the crucible.
Pathetic worms.

But there is hope. Tonight. 11pm ish EST. I'll be conducting 1v1s all night long. Perhaps I can experience something that's even remotely a semblance of a challenge.

XxRandom_User96xX: Ricky, are all weapons allowed?

All weapons are allowed, save for the Vex Mythoclast. This is a test of skill, we are not frauds like @Crathen

RMPeter's_Dinklage: How can we even go about 1v1s?

I'm thinking we get 6 users in a fire team. Head to skirmish. All 4 other guys leave. 1v1. Rickyraws wins. Rinse and repeat.

Rando-M-Guy: But Ricky; I'm so bad at this game. I suck and won't be able to beat you!

@Vak Phoenix please, this is for serious competitors only.

Sylvester_Calzone: Can we also do teams?

2 v 2s can be done as long as @G4S Claude VonStroke is on my team for upset purposes.

Mr. Logichul: Uh, if you're doing teams couldn't you just play Skirmish?

Couldn't you just shut the fuck up?

Mr. Logichul:.....

Hit me up if you're interested. We can also do Frost v Frosts. Must equip the shotty that increases your slide range.

Mr. Logichul: Well that sounds very all inclusive...

I'm not going to physically attack you. See? I can be sarcastic too.

Mr. Logichul:......

This should be really fun! In the unlikely event I lose

We can go into patrol. You sit around and I kill like 3 level 2 Dregs. Then you'll get your 100 Glimmer. It's as easy as headshots with my Suros Regime!

Emperor_Theo: Wait that's not fair! You use the Suros Regime!

And YOU use AAAAAAAAAQUAMAN!

So now let's stop the Crucible freedom, brothers, and let's make sweet love on the battlefield. The aforementioned sentence is more incestuous than the Reef Queen and her brother in story mode.

@LiangHuBBB
@RiBBz22
@TelekineticBeing
@Eldriken
@AK cyusstrike
@AK Stormthegates
@AK Juggs
@The_REAL_xVAPORx
@BNA Dislexsik
@NRF CharlieMurphy
@Justice

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

I should have known you would say something about the shotguns that increase your slide distance. As soon as I saw that in-game, I was like, "Ricky is going to relate Killer Frost to this some how."

You didn't fail to deliver, sir.

Rickyraws

I should have known you would say something about the shotguns that increase your slide distance. As soon as I saw that in-game, I was like, "Ricky is going to relate Killer Frost to this some how."

You didn't fail to deliver, sir.
Speaking of deliver, I hope to see you tonight.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
pretty sure that matchmaking will spit people into your game if it is really just 2 of you in it

unless by "the other 4 just leave" you mean go eat dinner while their character is in crouch.

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
You wouldn't touch me in the Crucible. I'm the best this game has to offer.

I was sitting down, minding my own business eating my curds and whey. Had my PS4 on and decided to play some Destiny. Crucible to be exact.

Shores of Time. Venus. Clash. Match was about to start, when I realized I was in dire need of urination. I traversed my abode in search of genital sanctity and dispensed with the yellow juice in my bowl of wonders. Upon returning to my game after washing my hands, I realized that I was already the top scorer on our team with a postmortem double kill and a merciless streak. That is how free I find the crucible.
Pathetic worms.

But there is hope. Tonight. 11pm ish EST. I'll be conducting 1v1s all night long. Perhaps I can experience something that's even remotely a semblance of a challenge.

XxRandom_User96xX: Ricky, are all weapons allowed?

All weapons are allowed, save for the Vex Mythoclast. This is a test of skill, we are not frauds like @Crathen

RMPeter's_Dinklage: How can we even go about 1v1s?

I'm thinking we get 6 users in a fire team. Head to skirmish. All 4 other guys leave. 1v1. Rickyraws wins. Rinse and repeat.

Rando-M-Guy: But Ricky; I'm so bad at this game. I suck and won't be able to beat you!

@Vak Phoenix please, this is for serious competitors only.

Sylvester_Calzone: Can we also do teams?

2 v 2s can be done as long as @G4S Claude VonStroke is on my team for upset purposes.

Mr. Logichul: Uh, if you're doing teams couldn't you just play Skirmish?

Couldn't you just shut the fuck up?

Mr. Logichul:.....

Hit me up if you're interested. We can also do Frost v Frosts. Must equip the shotty that increases your slide range.

Mr. Logichul: Well that sounds very all inclusive...

I'm not going to physically attack you. See? I can be sarcastic too.

Mr. Logichul:......

This should be really fun! In the unlikely event I lose

We can go into patrol. You sit around and I kill like 3 level 2 Dregs. Then you'll get your 100 Glimmer. It's as easy as headshots with my Suros Regime!

Emperor_Theo: Wait that's not fair! You use the Suros Regime!

And YOU use AAAAAAAAAQUAMAN!

So now let's stop the Crucible freedom, brothers, and let's make sweet love on the battlefield. The aforementioned sentence is more incestuous than the Reef Queen and her brother in story mode.

@LiangHuBBB
@RiBBz22
@TelekineticBeing
@Eldriken
@AK cyusstrike
@AK Stormthegates
@AK Juggs
@The_REAL_xVAPORx
@BNA Dislexsik
@NRF CharlieMurphy
@Justice
I'll play you sometime, I also just requested to join the TYM Destiny Guardians group on TYM

Rickyraws

Skeletal anatomy enthusiast @RiBBz22 saw a foreshadowing of the inevitable events that would transpire should a suitor seek to usurp my throne in the Crucible.

The not-finding-Truth rocket launcher-in-the-wild-but-buying it like all the other mainstream guardians-from Xur-and then complaining-about it's tracking-like a person-given a barrel of gold-and complaining that it's heavy-even though he hasn't fully upgraded it-little Hunter endangered his life by going into a Rumble match with the fabled Rickyraws and haplessly thought he would receive mercy.

Like Vlad the impaler, Elizabeth Bathory, Hitler and other individuals without souls, he used a Fusion Rifle in pvp, a tactic that would not save him. In fact, his pathetic pleas for reprieve fell on deaf, sexy ears:

"Ricky pls, I thought we were on teams not rumble, I'll wire you money to your PSN if you promise not to ROFLstomp me"
-Ribbz
Verbatim.

If you wish to try your luck, get at me tonight at 11 ish EST. If 1v1s are too daunting, we can simply go into a rumble match filled with TYM members.

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

Skeletal anatomy enthusiast @RiBBz22 saw a foreshadowing of the inevitable events that would transpire should a suitor seek to usurp my throne in the Crucible.

The not-finding-Truth rocket launcher-in-the-wild-but-buying it like all the other mainstream guardians-from Xur-and then complaining-about it's tracking-like a person-given a barrel of gold-and complaining that it's heavy-even though he hasn't fully upgraded it-little Hunter endangered his life by going into a Rumble match with the fabled Rickyraws and haplessly though he would receive mercy.

Like Vlad the impaler, Elizabeth Bathory, Hitler and other individuals without souls, he used a Fusion Rifle in pvp, a tactic that would not save him. In fact, his pathetic please for reprieve fell on dead, sexy ears:

"Ricky pls, I thought we were on teams not rumble, I'll wire you money to your PSN if you promise not to ROFLstomp me"
-Ribbz
Verbatim.

If you wish to try your luck, get at me tonight at 11 ish EST. If 1v1s are too daunting, we can simply go into a rumble match filled with TYM members.
I'd hate to see what would happen if you got mauled in PvP. :DOGE