What's new

Review of Injustice by Russian Players: Belial and OnYourMark

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Any reviews from now is like judging a Movie by watching "The making of" in otherwise dont take solid, its not the full Movie and end Result, but at the same time its good for these guys to do this incase someone find something too Broken too fix before its too late "Cough" Cyrax "Cough"
Damn that Cyrax Bug seems to be effecting everyone, its a pity theres no remedy :D

But as for Flash? was thinking about maining him since everyone first saw him and thought he looked weak, now that the OP and BROKEN has being put in the mix has me turned off the Char
i don't like winning because due to the Char being broen

so they have 2 choices with Flash, either Nerf Flash,,,,, or Buff every Char before patch (if every Char is OP then no Char is OP right, right)but im sure most and hopefully all these things will be fixed in Final build|

P.S. i hope Grundy is one of those Chars you play and see at first and think is shit,,, but is really a Secret Gem really to kill, like Jax was when MK9 first came out, now he's top tier

Seapeople

This one's for you
As a long time Sub Zero player, I'm pretty devastated to hear that there's no timer.
Hopefully that changes cause I have to be as lame as possible :)

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
so then what we have so far is a bunch of characters that are ass and the flash who is broken?why am i not surprised.in its defense it looks fun as hell but in all honesty i think we all know its still going to be broken when released.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Yeah its like KL with MK before release people where saying hes pretty OP,,, then people said the game has long to go before release tehy will balance him,,,, 2 years later hes still OP and unplayable with some,,,
so wouldn't surprise me if the same happens with Flash

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Yeah its like KL with MK before release people where saying hes pretty OP,,, then people said the game has long to go before release tehy will balance him,,,, 2 years later hes still OP and unplayable with some,,,
so wouldn't surprise me if the same happens with Flash
Kl was overpowered because he was over designed and has a ridiculous toolset, though his vanilla damage didn't help.

Flash seems broken because he is a pixie character that is doing disproportionate amounts of damage on his specials. He's the type of character that is basically super annoying at very low level of play, a character with fast and spamable specials. Also for some reason he can gain meter like it was a DBZ game, but that's probably not intended.

Breakers work great in mk. Minus a couple that let u combo after.
What do they hate about it?
What I hate about combo breakers is the fact that they simply become too important. Having two bars to have them available is priority number 1 in most cases.
When it comes to Injustice it would be even more pesky, since you would have to look out for 2 bars of meter and not enhance your moves to really come up with some "over the top" combos, or use the high-damage-dealing super-moves.

I would rather have the characters have more health and no combo-breakers at all.
For now it really does look like they don't have any health at all, since if you pick up the bombs in the Batcave and hit the opponent with them, he loses like what ... half of his health? That's crazy.

I'm glad that Wonder Woman has a lot of potential over the more famous characters, even though WW should be as famous if not more than Solomon or Harley or Nightwing.

I'm also glad that my theory was correct: Harley's seemingly useless items are not actually useless. I would assume the flower is the health and the Joker picture is the damage but I have no idea on that.

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
In the lastest gameplay clip with Flash vs Bats and Harley vs Cyborg, you can see Flash using this ''glowing'' stance, and his meter doesn't move one bit..

Nightwing: can do nothing without his motorcycle and, unfortunately, the only attack that involves his motorcycle is his super. It may be unbelievable, but he's slower than Grundy, attacks slowly, walks slowly, jumps worse than a granny in a speeding bus, specials are lame. When in sticks stance - is a little faster.
From simply watching Nightwing-gameplay videos, I don't agree with his problem regarding the speed at all.

Yes, Nightwing walks very, very slow, but so does Sektor, and you know how fast Sektor can dash. The same applies for Nightwing. Did you see his dashes? They're insanely fast. Additionally to that, when he hits you with the first hit and starts comboing out of that ... shit goes down VERY FAST!

Nightwings jumping seems to be weird indeed. He is one of the few characters i would actually expect to have a double jump, but Batman has the double jump instead? Sucks.
Lame specials? Well, that's a downer :-( But yeah, the kunais / daggers throw out of the air seems kinda lame. I would prefer him to have something as badass as Batmans zip-line, that gets the opponents out of the air. A distance anti-air... Batman is going to be so high tier!

I am really looking forward to this game, and not because of the review. I really do hope they fix the balance issues so this game doesnt release with vanilla mk9 Kung Lao and current version Kano type shit.