What's new

General/Other - Deceptive Reptile Patch Video Review & Why Deceptive is his Best Variation

/jealous rant
im not a reptile main, but watching this i was amazed how safe he became from unsafe prince to safe prince. and this is coming from unsafe god main.
Im so jealous and angry at the same time on my fellow ermac brethren. maybe if they weren't uplaying the most unsafe god we would be helped too... but nooooooo ermac is fine, ermac is viable.
ok, taking into account how everyone got buffed we're already sitting bottom 10 for sure. lets see on tourneys how viable unsafe god is...
im very happy for reptile community.
shet man, he is legitimately scary.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Best part about the patch is that now db4 is the best anti jump-over-force ball move ever, since it smashes them right in it and you can recover instantly for a full combo. Even if the opponent blocks, you can recover before the forceball hits and start pressure.

I L-O-V-E IT

esc1

95% of TYM discussion: "It's fine"
Viable spit and safe claw is freaking awesome.. all this other stuff is a nice bonus

huh

Noob
Best part about the patch is that now db4 is the best anti jump-over-force ball move ever, since it smashes them right in it and you can recover instantly for a full combo. Even if the opponent blocks, you can recover before the forceball hits and start pressure.

I L-O-V-E IT
That's exactly what I was hoping pounce could do (with a broken hand I cannot test anything). Thanks for posting it!

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Wow, Deceptive looking real good now. Not gonna lie watching this video made me a little salty about Kanos changes lmao, good shit J360.

Xev

Noob
What's the highest damage one can get off of ex slide in the corner without having to spend a 2nd bar? 40 seems to be the highest I can get via noxious, just curious if someone has something better for it.