REO takes UMK3; btbb99 takes MK2 at Winter Brawl 6!!

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by Tim Static, Feb 19, 2012.

• by Tim Static, Feb 19, 2012 at 8:38 PM
  • Tim Static

Tim Static ULTRAAAA KOMBO Staff Member

A wild & crazy weekend full of MORTAL KOMBAT has just concluded, and beyond MK9, MK's past had an amazing weekend as well. Tourneys, like always were held for UMK3 and MK2 at a BigE event, run by the KOMBAT NETWORK. Mad props to all who came, entered, played and supported not just the actual tourney but the stream as well. Now for the results!

In UMK3 REO took 1st using, in another 1st, Noob Saitbot, who won his first ever UMK3 tourney. He took it over @AC 1984 and his Kabal. Shock came in 3rd. Twenty-five sign ups show UMK3 is still going strong, especially so in the Great NE.

MK2 was a success as well. Great, great matches and some great, great players made for an awesome event. btbb99 took 1st again, while summoning took 2nd. Third place went to DCIguy, who also traveled all the way from Nevada to play MK2!! Awesome stuff.

Congrats again to EVERY single person who came to the event, and supported this event. Without YOU, the players who show up, this scene, this site, this community is nothing. THANK YOU ALL!!

Ok im done! :coffee:
    Darth Mao, Posthuman, ded and 10 others like this.
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by Tim Static, Feb 19, 2012.

1. NinjaGrinder
    I was going to say the same thing Juggs said. You don't really NEED specials that much in UMK3 if you're playing klose kombat and run/kara/glitch jab properly. So, 50% extra life, faster walking speed... am I missing something? how this character is not broken? oh well, your tornies, your rules guys.

I really want to watch those MK2 & UMK3 matches, did someone upload something or is there as stream link? thanks a lot
    MKK hanzo and zimbabwe_legend like this.
  2. shark
    Waiting for video... but Noob? :confused:
  3. steelslither
    I need to watch this noob in action please:)
    Vid?
  4. Rin Andrechentov
    twitch.tv/kombatnetwork Umk3 and Mk2 were streamed and recorded if you want to check out the matches.
  5. Victor Guapo
    MKK hanzo likes this.
  6. tehdrewsus
    blast from the past... videos?? of noob coming through in UMK3
  7. tehdrewsus
    classy.

Looking for the videos of REO dominating UMK3 with Noob at WB6. That clear enough?
  8. Saboteur-6
    Man I stay classy San Diego. Thanks for noticing. You'd have better luck searching youtube or PM'ing than bumping an old ass thread.
  9. tehdrewsus
    Ugh, I think I found the dark side of youtube searching for it, but never got what I was looking for.
  10. Saboteur-6
    I'd say PM some of the old heads of TYM. Keep in mind you're asking for some pretty obscure footage that likely wasn't even streamed.