What's new

REMINDER: Birthright is set in Farmingdale, NY for next Saturday! Register NOW!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
In case you live in New York or any locations neighboring it and you weren't aware of the upcoming Birthright tournament, it's set for November 15th which is on Saturday of next week! This is slated to be the epilogue to Season 2 of Rapzilla54's Monster Island tournament series. Like with King of the Monsters, it is set to occur at Dave & Buster's in the Farmingdale area. If you're down for an experience of a lifetime, you'd best get to pre-registering now, because the deadline to do so is next Thursday!

Birthright Monster Island Tournaments.jpg

Original thread can be seen here. You can also check it out on Facebook.

Standings from Season 1 will be carried over. Review them at this thread.

But for those of you who'd prefer not to bother clicking on links, here's the skinny:

The games planned to be showcased are Injustice: Gods Among Us, Mortal Kombat 9, Ultra Street Fighter 4, Killer Instinct, Marvel vs Capcom 2, and Under Night In-Birth. The first three will be hosted on Xbox 360, while KI will be played on the Xbox One; MvC2 on the Sega Dreamcast; and Under Night In-Birth on the Playstation 3.

As of now, you'll save five dollars if you go the route of pre-registration...otherwise, it'll cost $20 at the door plus an additional $10 per game. If you wish to merely spectate, it is only $5.

And here's a special bonus: if you throw in $15 you get a meal plan in which you are guaranteed free refills for your drinks of choice along with access to various food choices. But do note that this is NOT an all-you-can-eat buffet, due to reasons @RapZiLLa54 can elaborate on.

The stream will be provided by Mr. Arturo Sanchez at www.twitch.tv/nycfurby.

Schedule is as follows -
  • Doors open at 2PM for casuals
  • Mk9 at 4 PM
  • KI3 at 4:30PM
  • MVC2 / UNIEL at 5 PM
  • Food comes out at 6 PM (pre-reg :p)
  • USF4 at 7 PM
  • IGAU at 9 PM
Stream schedule -
  • Mk9 4-6PM
  • KI3 Top 4 6-7PM
  • USF4 7-9PM
  • IGAU 9-11PM
  • MVC2/UNIEL we will try to sprinkle in Top 4s during USF4/IGAU.
If you haven't ever got to see the arcade and would like an idea of what to expect...have a glimpse at their bowling alley!

Dave and Buster's Bowling Alley.jpg

If you'd like to guarantee yourself a chance to go, DON'T DELAY! Pre-register now!

I already registered. When I get there. Ima kill you for being a Damien Wayne:joker:
Who kills dick grayson? Damien wayne mother fucker!! I'm the real robin!

I want another shot at your Lex!
We can run some casuals with lex if you want. There are certain things you need to know before you try to go all ham on lex. I've played the match with revolver offline like a million times. Stay away when you have a life lead. Batarang and lex's anal probe shot trade for the same damage.

We can run some casuals with lex if you want. There are certain things you need to know before you try to go all ham on lex. I've played the match with revolver offline like a million times. Stay away when you have a life lead. Batarang and lex's anal probe shot trade for the same damage.
Well to be technical, you only killed me because the WRITERS CHOSE TO MUTHERFUCKA! THEY KNOW THAT IF WE HAD OUR ONE, I WOULD DESTROY YOU!

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments

Lex wins the trade now on projectiles by 1% I thought? I know the MU pretty well just not used to a zoning Lex, used to Revolvers rush down madness lmao

Hopefully I have some time to sneak in some casuals at some point in the day.