What's new

Remember how broken injustice used to be?

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
So you're saying his basically unblockable corner game isn't broken shit?
Nope not in the slightest. If it hits unblockable then no matter which way you block it will block the rest, and good luck getting a 1f unblockable in the corner every time. You may need to lab his setups aand figure out how they work. If you are on psn I'll be glad to help you out bro.

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
Nope not in the slightest. If it hits unblockable then no matter which way you block it will block the rest, and good luck getting a 1f unblockable in the corner every time. You may need to lab his setups aand figure out how they work. If you are on psn I'll be glad to help you out bro.
Sorry im on the 360 :(

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
Joker' parry used to actually be more than one frame! How did joker players survive at the time?

There should be a vanilla injustice side tourney lol.

Also flash used to have more damage then it was lowered.
Black Adam used to fly on his backdash
SHAZAM! Couldn't convert offs of b23 and grabs did less damage. And un invincible wakeup teleports. Scorps j3 I wish he was good again. Lobo gained so many bandwagonners with the last patch. No more joker pushblock tech. 40% museum interactable.

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
Also one thing that i wished i had back. Pushblock into trait shot into for actual damage of course!! Too bad i would have to sacrifice b12 and screw that

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune
No, they just see "unclashable trait..... 45% damage" and dont' actually read into how the character is played, and how his trait buffs work.

The grab immunity is whatever, you can actually work around it, but in conjunction with trait being clashable...... it basically sucks hard balls.
The grab immunity is actually a big factor and it messes up a lot of mus. I think it is stupid how people have a passive Grundy counter in their best moves

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
If you want to pm whatever you want to talk about then we could do that i guess
If you have any questions on how to deal with setups or anything like that just hmu through pm. I have no problem helping you deal with whatever setup. You're on xbox so its not affecting me :joker:

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Zod's d1 and d12 gave hard knockdown a with logs of advantage-zod player will know how broken this was.
Dude yeah this was so good, I really miss it. I remember when the patch notes came out I had to get a sorrow milkshake for my lost d12 setups and my 1f Zod Charge...

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
The grab immunity is actually a big factor and it messes up a lot of mus. I think it is stupid how people have a passive Grundy counter in their best moves
The grab immunity is whatever.... because the reweard for doing a WCC is much greater than the actual grab landing. Especially because of grab immunity. This just allows you to punish them trying to negate the grab with a move.

The only real time it sucks is on a tick trait grab attempt and someone is pushing buttons that they typically shouldn't be pushing.

so yeah..... grab immunity is whatever when you look at it in the aspect of the gameplan Grundy has to begin with.

Just let me have the 30% for actually grabbing you.

Bane LITERALLY is a super version of Grundy. He gets 2 of Grundy's trait buffs off of a button press.
His grab allows him to get the 32% damage no charge.

sickening.

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune
The grab immunity is whatever.... because the reweard for doing a WCC is much greater than the actual grab landing. Especially because of grab immunity. This just allows you to punish them trying to negate the grab with a move.

The only real time it sucks is on a tick trait grab attempt and someone is pushing buttons that they typically shouldn't be pushing.

so yeah..... grab immunity is whatever when you look at it in the aspect of the gameplan Grundy has to begin with.

Just let me have the 30% for actually grabbing you.

Bane LITERALLY is a super version of Grundy. He gets 2 of Grundy's trait buffs off of a button press.
His grab allows him to get the 32% damage no charge.

sickening.
And the reward for getting hard knockdown on wcc is also as good as getting a cancel

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
BA damage got nerfed 3 times i had a bnb 1 bar for 55 then it was 52 now it does 49 flash got more than 1 damage nerf too. Also they didn't have to nerf cyborg standing 2 the way they did. they intended for it to be plus on hit but they didnt have to nerf it to the point where its negative on hit

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
also they should have cyborg cancel his moves with out dashing too like flash's RMS. if he had this option he would have some swaggy combos and easily be the coolest character in the game

KingOko

Was it good for you?
no cause grundy is very meter dependent for large damage anyway and it would be dangerous on whiff, it would bring him up to top 10-15 at best
How many times does from the deep wiff?? Exactly. And there would be a hit of armor so yeah, a lil op. And I dont care bout his ranking lol I just play him cuz hes sick.

Anbu

AnbuSasukePro/KHAOTIC_ANBUx
I love how Deathstroke online STILL puts so much fear in people that they do one of two things

1) Counter pick IMMEDIATELY after they've seen you pick DS. (Deathstrokes toughest matchups are 6-4 but they think teleport characters beat him 10-0 so jokes on them)

2)RAGE QUIT!!!

Deathstrokes zoning is not a great ZONING tool like it was in pre patch but it is a great footsie tool for sure. Why people are still so afraid of DS zoning them out is beyond me.

These 2 things usually only apply to scrubs though.