What's new

Remember how broken injustice used to be?

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
No. That would be broke. You wouldnt be able to move if MB swamp hands had the same properties of ftd. Lolz that shit would be tight af tho!!
no cause grundy is very meter dependent for large damage anyway and it would be dangerous on whiff, it would bring him up to top 10-15 at best

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
yeah but grundy's grab is already better than theirs, bane ticks dont give him a buff of his choice and take away up to a third of their life, as for lobo's grab that needs meter and requires hardish timing, also it does less than grundy's grab without shells. a better buff for him would be to give his MB swamp hands the tracking, range and speed of ftd.
They can BOTH do MBB3 MBB3 with their trait and get 40% unclashable.

Grundy woudln't be such a bill if you KNEW that when you landed trait, you were going to get whatever buff you wanted.
You can literally prevent Grundy from ever getting the trait buffs for an entire match...

again, it was never a broken mechanic of the game, and actually put him inline with just about everyone else.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast

Grundy woudln't be such a bill if you KNEW that when you landed trait, you were going to get whatever buff you wanted.
You can literally prevent Grundy from ever getting the trait buffs for an entire match...

again, it was never a broken mechanic of the game, and actually put him inline with just about everyone else.
I don't understand why Aquaman can have trident rush and from the deep and Batgirl can have her meterless swag vortex and martian gets to keep overhead tele and orbs and shit and ww can be plus so many different places but NOOOO grundy isn't allowed to have unclashable trait. That would just be too damn broken. Because we all remember how Grundy was killing the game, right?...right?

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
I don't understand why Aquaman can have trident rush and from the deep and Batgirl can have her meterless swag vortex and martian gets to keep overhead tele and orbs and shit and ww can be plus so many different places but NOOOO grundy isn't allowed to have unclashable trait. That would just be too damn broken. Because we all remember how Grundy was killing the game, right?...right?

im saying there are more reasonable buffs out there. dont cry to me that he doesnt have a meterless 33% unclashable off an unblockable...he could be given a new chain that makes him projectile immune for 10 seconds or give swamp hands better tracking or make his dashes better(faster and smaller hitbox as he dashes) or make wc make him take reduced damage to let him eat more with his armour.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
im saying there are more reasonable buffs out there. dont cry to me that he doesnt have a meterless 33% unclashable off an unblockable...he could be given a new chain that makes him projectile immune for 10 seconds or give swamp hands better tracking or make his dashes better(faster and smaller hitbox as he dashes) or make wc make him take reduced damage to let him eat more with his armour.
My point is it was a useless nerf when he wasn't even blowing everyone up with it. Then they took it away for boon knows what reason and he's now even more comfortably in shitter tier (where he would likely be anyway)

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
why would I want a buff to something that doesn't matter?
I want my trait. When I land the grab I want the bufffs. Those buffs make a HUGE difference in how he plays overall. Ask Raven players if they enjoy fighting grundy after he lands a combo into Chip trait. Same with Sinestro and Zod so on and so on.

Ask Green Arrow players if they enjoy that their miniscule damage is scaled even further when I have health trait.

His trait ampliphies his game as it should.... yet he has the hardest time even whipping it out.

Right now WCC is his trait.

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune

These people don't understand how you can get punished for trying to punish with walking corpse but screwed over by grab immunity.

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune
no cause grundy is very meter dependent for large damage anyway and it would be dangerous on whiff, it would bring him up to top 10-15 at best
Buffing swamp hands wouldn't make Grundy top 10-15 it would just help keep people in check and not getting punished for using a projectile fullscreen.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
These people don't understand how you can get punished for trying to punish with walking corpse but screwed over by grab immunity.
No, they just see "unclashable trait..... 45% damage" and dont' actually read into how the character is played, and how his trait buffs work.

The grab immunity is whatever, you can actually work around it, but in conjunction with trait being clashable...... it basically sucks hard balls.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Batman's trait recovered like 5 sec for each bat lolol and b23 had the same recovery speed when whiffed or blocked lol
It was actually 6 seconds but it would be nice if he still had it lol. Even if Batman never got nerfed he wouldn't be broken, would probably be top 3 tho instead of not even top 10

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
This wasn't broken.
I always wish Grundy could have all three chains running at once. That would be a nice buff that makes him top tier but still not broken

Also being able to switch up the chains would be interesting, like for example instead of HAVING to press dd4 uu4, fb4 df4, du4 ud4, I wish you could switch them up by giving yourself x1 power and x1 health by doing fb4 uu4, or maybe x1 defense and x1 power by doing du4 df4. That would make Grundy have way more swag and different chain grabs lol

Last edited:

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I always wish Grundy could have all three chains running at once. That would be a nice buff that makes him top tier but still not broken

Also being able to switch up the chains would be interesting, like for example instead of HAVING to press dd4 uu4, fb4 df4, du4 ud4, I wish you could switch them up by giving yourself x1 power and x1 health by doing fb4 uu4, or maybe x1 defense and x1 power by doing du4 df4. That would make Grundy have way more swag and different chain grabs lol
Should of mimicked what they did with Bane and let the Health Trait work like level 2 and then level 3 venom on hits.