What's new

Regarding Sonicfox's thread of Boons tweet: a decoding

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
For all that has seen Sonic Fox's thread about Boon's tweet, I think he is revealing even more then what is appears to be.

Now even though boon didn't type his tweet completely backwards, it still could lead to the leakage of Chaosrealm and Netherrealm characters, more so Chaosrealm because everyone in the Chaosrealm is known for speaking backwards.

For those of you who don't remember from MK Deception, people of the Chaosrealm and Netherrealm spoke backwards. Not only does this hint characters of these realms but it also hints to others from the things they say.

Now, I'm not sure how clever Boon is if he meant to hint all of this, but this is just a thought.

So, like I said this hints to characters of these realms and maybe, if Boon was this good, he was hinting characters that were spoken of in the Chaosrealm.

For any of you that don't know, there is a page that actually decodes some of the things that people of the Chaosrealm said in MK Deception. Check out the link-->http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/ChaosЯealm

One thing they said is "the spirit of Liu Kang will live on" hinting that Liu may return to MK10.

Another decoded response talked about Raiden coming back not as himself. So maybe this means evil Raiden will return.

Its also said that the Black Dragon clan seeks refuge in the Chaosrealm.

So to wrap everything up, boon could be hinting to the return of all Chaosrealm inhabitants such as Havik and the Black Dragon clan (Kano and Kabal if I'm correct), Liu Kang, Raiden, Netherealm characters Like Scorpion, Quan Chi, and whoever else is from there. And if the Chaosrealm is in the story then the Orderrealm cast might be in MK10 as well since the realms are polar opposites. This includes characters Like Hotaru .... I forgot some Orderrealm characters but I do remember Stryker walking around back in MKD.

So yea this was just a thought. I saw the tweet and thought "maybe there will be Chaosrealm characters in the game ". Then I did some research and found that site and came up with all of this.

Who knows maybe I just revealed all of the MK10 cast with this thought.... or Boon could have just went full-blown for a second and messed up his tweet.

P.S. the "who's next" poster has a twisted broken spine that also represents the Chaosrealm since characters from that realm can bend and twist their muscles and bones in ways normal humans can't.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
@CURBOLICOUS You done gone Curbo haven't you! JK

I do think this community over-analyzes things like crazy. Again I am reminded of all the Zatanna hints that were blatantly direct, which some how many managed to make seem like hints towards the Red Hood and Dr. Fate.

Boon is clever I will admit said things he has been able to keep lots of secrecy prior to releases and put interesting and goofy hints, but he no master cryptographer and nearly all his hints have been blatantly obvious.