What's new

Red Hot sundays....will it continue?

Catnip_Her0

Burn It Down
Catnip + Decay + Mr Aquaman + the OP = Stream Kouncil
^^^ DAT HYPE !!!! tonight when i get home discussions shall be had. THIS WILL NOT BE JUST A 1 NIGHT STAND !!! HYPE SHALL BE BROUGHT THROUGHOUT THE WEEK !!!!
On the real i hate this whole situation thats goin on with pig hes a good guy with good intentions and there are idiots in the realm that choose to hate hate hate. To them i say get a life and just press buttons.

Catnip_Her0

Burn It Down
It wont be just me everyone with a stream should get these great fights too. Lets bring this thing together. The collective is greater than a single entity.

Mr Aquaman

Protector of the Realms
Lead Moderator
I have also always wanted to bring back the art of war series on the regular but I have struggled being busy with offline events every week. I will stream more, make it better, web cam, commentary, and I will be streaming weekly RM practice tournaments as well. So in light of all of this I won't take up pigs idea myself but I want to stream more and bring in big names for the series as well as help grow RM.

I have also always wanted to bring back the art of war series on the regular but I have struggled being busy with offline events every week. I will stream more, make it better, web cam, commentary, and I will be streaming weekly RM practice tournaments as well. So in light of all of this I won't take up pigs idea myself but I want to stream more and bring in big names for the series as well as help grow RM.

Weekly streamed RM training sessions with guest starring player X would be awesome.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
STB is still here every week giving you guys a quality online tournament experience from the comfort of your own home.

Come join our luxurious amenities such as a public room to sit in, and enjoy being messaged personally by the Quanfather himself or the lovely @Johnny2d as we encourage you to challenge yourself against some of the toughest competition the internet has to offer. Leave satisfied knowing that the winner will get a thread with his accomplishments posted as the title so he can share the results of all his hard work with family and friends. Now THAT'S fridge material!

STB. Helping the community since 2004