What's new

Red Hot Sunday Tournament - Nov 9th 2014 7pm est - Free Trip to KIT - No TOP 8 PLACERS ONLY Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
What's last day to pay? I'm going to Youmacon next week and wouldn't have the 15 until Nov 7th-8th.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Interesting question. Could someone win and give the money to someone else to go to KIT. So for example lets say Mr. Aquaman wins. Could he give the money to lets say awkward sloth to go. Or is that a No No.
Smooth one Indie. You almost had him. I'd enter but it's Xbox only and I don't have a 360. And unless Mr Aquaman would let me use his then I cant participate.

I'll letcha know which major I attend when I do attend one.

Should get my paycheck this week, then I'll sign up.

ALSO IF YOU WANNA HELP STREAM MATCHES YOU CAN @ANYONE
Any takers for this? I've got a capture card I've been meaning to set up for quite a while to start my own stream...need to familiarize myself with twitch and adobe flash encoder but I can probably take the time to do that this week.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Should get my paycheck this week, then I'll sign up.

Any takers for this? I've got a capture card I've been meaning to set up for quite a while to start my own stream...need to familiarize myself with twitch and adobe flash encoder but I can probably take the time to do that this week.
@P2W has offered so he will be second

I'm ok w a third stream as well

Status
Not open for further replies.