What's new

Red Hot Sunday Exhibition Results for October 12, 2014 - Injustice: Gods Among Us

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Yesterday evening, @AK Pig Of The Hut treated the Injustice community to a series of exhibitions that they have yearned to see. This is for the effort of solidifying match-up knowledge. Players have responded to the challenges with eagerness, and nobody walked away feeling disappointed with what they saw. If you missed out, here's your chance to catch up on what went down! Results for all exhibitions can be seen in the spoiler boxes below.

So that everyone is aware, Pig's exhibition program is called Red Hot Sundays, which takes every Sunday evening (obviously), starting at around 10:00 P.M. EST usually. You can follow him at www.twitch.tv/streamofthehut to stay up to date with these exhibitions as they go down. If you want to be featured in a challenge, simply hit him up!

Archive is included below. Start watching at 15:40.

Archive: http://www.twitch.tv/streamofthehut/b/577629416

1. ESP Nubcakes vs. P2W
Sunday Night Fights Nubcakes vs P2W.png

ESP Nubcakes (Batman): 2 vs. P2W (Sinestro): 5
In light of FOREVER KING's defeat at the hands of WoundCowboy last week, Nubcakes attempts to restore dignity to the name of the Dark Knight by taking on another powerful member of the Sinestro Corps, specifically Playing To W1n, or P2W for short. Although he'd gotten off to a rough start, the seventh game signaled Nubcakes's chance to shift the odds back into his favor, but a dropped combo off a MB F3 killed his momentum completely, and P2W seizes the chance. Sinestro triumphs yet again as P2W takes it 5-2 over Nubcakes!

2. FOREVER EL1TE vs. C88 WoundCowboy
Sunday Night Fights C88 WoundCowboy vs FOREVER EL1TE.png

C88 WoundCowboy (Sinestro): 5 vs. FOREVER EL1TE (Nightwing): 0
With the conclusion of the first exhibition, Sinestro's reign of terror is ensured a healthy continuation. But FOREVER EL1TE, driven by his confidence in Nightwing's chances against the bearer of the Yellow Lantern, boldly challenges C88 WoundCowboy. However, he fails to close the distance against his opponent, losing five consecutive games in a row. Would the light of fear ever be extinguished?!

3. C88 WoundCowboy vs. Ra Helios
Sunday Night Fights Ra Helios vs C88 WoundCowboy.png

C88 WoundCowboy (Sinestro): 5 vs. Ra Helios (Catwoman): 3
Ra Helios sneaks his way into the exhibitions, with C88 WoundCowboy in his sights. With this being another favorable match-up for Sinestro, the viewers were quick to call another positive outcome for Cowboy. They were not wrong, but the course of the set actually came as a shock to them when Ra Helios managed to slip past Cowboy's barrage of trait shots and Fear Blasts in order to take three games off him. The final game came down to the last pixel for both players...whoever made the final mistake would be doomed. That mistake was made by Ra who bet it all on his trusty B3, only for it to succumb to Sinestro's air axe.

4. Emperor Murk vs. P2W
Sunday Night Fights Emperor Murk vs P2W.png

Emperor Murk (Nightwing): 5 vs. P2W (Sinestro): 3
The fall of FOREVER EL1TE didn't deter Murk's confidence in his ability to fight Sinestro, and as of that moment, he got his chance to prove his worth. Those who doubted Murk's ability were quickly enlightened by the shocking scenario that greeted their eyes: Murk was actually playing a solid counter-zoning game against Sinestro! Amazed, P2W tried to adjust his tactics quickly to get back into the game, but succumbed 3-5. Step aside, Dark Knight, and allow the Boy Wonder to show you how it's done!

5. RM Eldriken vs. P2W
Sunday Night Fights RM Eldriken vs P2W.png

RM Eldriken (Doomsday): 3 vs. P2W (Sinestro): 5
With the viewers struggling to digest what happened in the last set, RM Eldriken was next in line to make another black streak on P2W's record. His MB Venom would go a long ways in undoing Sinestro's zoning while pushing the Yellow Light-bearer into the corner, where Doomsday thrives. However, P2W abused his D1 against a traited Doomsday to undo Eldriken's offense and eventually take the set 5-3. Sinestro's light had not yet been extinguished.

6. AK Pig of the Hut vs. King Footloose
Sunday Night Fights King Footlose vs AK Pig of the Hut.png

King Footloose (Deathstroke): 0 vs. AK Pig of the Hut (Zod): 5
For the last two exhibitions, the host stepped in to have his share of the fun. Similar to the outcome of EL1TE vs. Cowboy, King Footloose's confidence in Deathstroke vs. Zod was quickly shattered by Pig's astute handling of the match-up, causing the assassin to question his tactics. Pig takes the set 5-0, showing how his skill had propelled him to second place at Evolution 2014.

7. AK Pig of the Hut vs. P2W
Sunday Night Fights AK Pig of the Hut vs P2W.png

AK Pig of the Hut (Zod): 5 vs. P2W (Sinestro): 2
For the final exhibition of the night, Sinestro would get the chance to close it out with further reinforcement of his terrifying regime. The Sinestro Corps. had always been one of Pig's biggest demons as a Zod player, but Pig's constant training with P2W and WoundCowboy would pay off considerably. As strong as Sinestro's light is, it isn't enough to keep Zod at bay, and therefore Pig comes out on top with a 5-2 victory over his opponent.

We do hope you enjoyed all of the exhibitions that were brought to you last night! More to come next Sunday, so again, follow Pig's Twitch channel to keep in touch!

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

I want a runback against P2W soon. I think I need to grind out the Sinestro MU something fierce. I hope you're ready for some games, @Hysteria. I don't care how salty I get, I want to grind this shit out.

i'd be down for one of these, but san fran is playing denver this week...

plus there are multiple criteria i do not satisfy

Bugman

Noob
probably tonight if not then Friday for sure. my gamertag is going to be between BugxlMan or Bugzillas

E

Eldriken

probably tonight if not then Friday for sure. my gamertag is going to be between BugxlMan or Bugzillas
I'm not really available to play Friday or Saturday nights due to my work schedule for those nights. We can play tonight, if you wish.