What's new

Recent Venezuela Mortal Kombat Tournament Footage w/ Hanzo, RZP, Victor, ragnor0kz and More

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The folks in Venezuela definitely have one of the strongest fighting game scene when you think about scenes world-wide. In fact, many parts of South America has fierce competition including Chile. A fine example of this are these videos sent to us by JoanJ of Venezuela. These matches include many familiar names such as MKK's Hanzo and RZP among other like Victor Guapo. There is quite a series here including game-play of lesser seen characters likeKano so be sure to check them out and see how the Venezuela competition has been lately.
v1.jpg
gran final MKK Hanzo(Kenshi,Sub,Lao) vs Ragnar0kz28 (Kitana)
looser final MKK Hanzo(lao) vs MKK RZP (Lao)
winner final Ragnar0kz28(Kitana) vs MKK RZP (Lao)
MKK Hanzo (Lao) vs Mau (Kabal, Kitana)
MKK Hanzo (Lao) vs Reinaldo (Raiden)
DMG (Cyrax) vs Victor Guap (Baraka,Kano)
Reinaldo (Raiden) vs Victor Guap (Kano,Quan Chi)
Ragnar0kz28 (Kitana) vs Reinaldo (Raiden)

v2.jpgv3.jpg

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
That Kano player is awful. Who throws out xrays vs cyrax and jumps in instead of slinging knives all day!?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
i say everytime were told of a venezuelan tournament we hand a ragnarok award to the winner

MKK hanzo

Don't want to be rude but.... That Kenshi in the grand finals was pretty free lol
I AM free in MK9! XD

Thanks for putting it front page! Im editing some info of another recent tourney that included SSF4AE, SFXT, Brawl, MK9 and Fifa 13!

EDIT: BTW there was UMK3 that same day.

EDIT 2:

Winners and GF UMK3:

JoanJ

Noob
MKK hanzo the umk3 and mkt legend jeje nice videos man maybe some day we could kick it and play some matches, as for the rest good matches, nice Laos, and for Ragnar0kz28 this guy is legit, I went to hes home and played some money matches whit him and he trashed both my sektor and kabal whit Putana, even tho we go even online, offline I got killed, would be cool to see him fight the USA top guys.