What's new

Match Footage Raiden Match Videos

Wigy

There it is...
Hello Raiden family :) New guy in the forums and a bit late to the party.

Here's my little montage that I made from my few hours of gameplay session :)
EDIT: Lord B W1zZ likes my video. *Tears of Joy* lol
you could optimise your combos a little more

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
you could optimise your combos a little more
That's what Im doing atm. But im quite new to Raiden so I still have a lot to learn. And tbh where I play - online is terrible most of the time. I can't even connect half of the combos that I do offline. For example combo starter like B312 rarely goes well in online - mostly I just end up with B3(even tho I press b312) instead of full B312+combo. I hope you understand what mean.

Last edited:

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
Nice video, some Godlike play there. I noticed at the end that Jade and Mileena had different win poses. Is that taken from ladder or early builds of the game?
I can't describe how happy I am that somebody noticed this... :)
They were taken from their Challenge Tower winning poses. I loved how Millena's looked, combining both outfits I managed to fit the frames perfectly so that the motion looks smooth!
All these guys are awesome with their respective characters and combining their tournament footage into one big video makes them look even better! There is an idea of making a "Fails" compilation as well... We'll see! ;)

FightNow

Waiting 4 Quan Chi
Raiden Mirrors between Thunderone and Raijinju
I'm brother of Thunderone (he asked me to post some his video)

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
My first online matches after 2 months of not touching the game. Vs. Kenshi, Kung Lao, Kitana.
Some very good players @MEN_TATALOR , @Nikola_Zvezdara

Last edited:

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
@B W1zZ what would you add / change to those? Btw it's not mean to be overall best, but my personal and recent best - or just swag looking.