1 vb, shocker, 334, d1 superman 30%
1 shocker, 334, b3 superman 30%

d1 vb, shocker, 334, d1 superman 29%
d1 shocker, 334, b3 superman 29%

b312 shocker, b31 superman 26%

Corner:
121 shocker, 4, 334, 33 superman 36%

AA corner:
F24, 334, 33 shocker, f23 superman 37% (won't work if opponent is too low)

334, 334, 33 shocker, f23 superman 31%

b312, d1 shocker, f23 superman 26% (d1 is recommended so you don't do vb)

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Yo I have tryed this countless times, I really don't think its possible. And if it is actually possible, it would be way too hard and inconsistent and difficult to pull it off in a real match against a fighting oppenent.

jip, 334 vicinity blast, f24, d1 shocker, f23 enhanced lighting bolts. I have used this as a reset so many times lol. If they try any attack you can do the whole 334 vicinity blast combo all over again for 41%. If they just stand there and block you get a free grab or pressure them. Even if they try to jump over your head a lightning ball will hit them on the other side and you can do any anti-air for punishment.
\
Been trying this out in practice mode. When i have wake ups on it doesn't really work. Do you think this is viable even against wake up attacks? Thanks!

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I used to use them alot along time ago, they use to work alot. But people started smartening up to it, and started using wake up attacks. The EX thunderballs won't work on certain wakeups that have invincibility on them, but they can work on a few wakeups. If they try to stand there and block, you get a free block string or if they try to attack, you get like a free 46%. If they try to jump over you, a thunderball will come around the screen and hit them in mid air and you can dash and press 3 shocker, 334 superman.

I don't really want to say it's tournament viable, but I guess if you opponent has never seen it before and it throws them off, or it just catches them off in the heat of the moment, you can pull off alot of damage with it. Hope that helped you out :)

REYTHEGREAT

b312, dash 4, superman. 26%. or b312, dash 4, teleport for OKI setup.

ive been messing with 334, 22 shocker, then you can follow up with whatever you want.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
I used to use them alot along time ago, they use to work alot. But people started smartening up to it, and started using wake up attacks. The EX thunderballs won't work on certain wakeups that have invincibility on them, but they can work on a few wakeups. If they try to stand there and block, you get a free block string or if they try to attack, you get like a free 46%. If they try to jump over you, a thunderball will come around the screen and hit them in mid air and you can dash and press 3 shocker, 334 superman.

I don't really want to say it's tournament viable, but I guess if you opponent has never seen it before and it throws them off, or it just catches them off in the heat of the moment, you can pull off alot of damage with it. Hope that helped you out :)
thanks man. appreciate it.

Beginner0k_TwM

https://www.twitch.tv/beginner0k_twm
Do you know these combos:
MidScreen
b+3,1,2 => dash => d,f+2 => 3,3,4 => dash => f+2~b,f+3 - 37%
3,3,4~d,u => b+3,1~d,f+2 => 3,3~d,b+2 => b,f+3 - 38%
3,3,4~d,u => b+3,1~d,f+2 => f+2~d,b+2 => b+3~b,f+3 - 39% HardCore

I have so much trouble connecting ANYTHING after the his teleport like his BnB FK,FK,BK Tele. Is there a trick or something that needs to be done in order to land hits? Please help. thanks

ya isn't there like a 1 frame recove time?? i know when i do 334 tele i have to wait a good second before i can do f2 into shocker

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I have so much trouble connecting ANYTHING after the his teleport like his BnB FK,FK,BK Tele. Is there a trick or something that needs to be done in order to land hits? Please help. thanks
If you're trying to do 334~tele, shocker, etc.. what I do is as soon as i input the tele, i hold whatever direction forward is going to be when he's on the other side. So when I reappear on the other side, im already holding forward, then i hit 2 AFTER the teleport animation is finished. Mess around with it in training. It's not that bad once you figure it out.

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
Was messing around with this corner combo yesterday;
F23~EX VB, 4, 334, 33~shocker, F23~Superman (42 %, 1 meter)

Nothing really special just a way to get some damage in if your F23 happens to connect in the corner.

Aidan

The Marvelous Meter Man
Ive seen him do that and I still cant get it to work, when I try either the B3 whiffs or I hit it but then the Superman whiffs.
You don't need to dash after b3, that's what I did and I whiffed superman all the time. And you have to time the b3 when you do 334 and Raiden's foot hits the ground right the overhead kick.

RAIDEN KOMBO KOMPENDIUM
WRITTEN BY B W1zZ

I decided to make this thread to be used as an encyclopedia for various Raiden combos. Feel free to post any combos not listed in this thread with the amount of damage it does, and I will update the first post.

You can use standard 1234 BDFU notation and I will convert it into :fp:bp:fk:bk etc.

NOTE: I did not list how much damage each combo does with a jump in punch. If you would like to calculate this yourself just add 3%.

LEGEND
  • :fp = 1 (Square on PS3, X on Xbox 360)
  • :bp = 2 (Triangle on PS3, Y on Xbox 360)
  • :fk = 3 (X on PS3, A on Xbox 360)
  • :bk = 4 (Circle on PS3, B on Xbox 360)
  • :blk = Block (R2 on PS3 and RT on Xbox 360 by default)
  • JP = Jump Punch, can use either :fp or :bp. Hitting your opponent in the air with a punch jumping diagonally.
  • JK = Jump Kick, can use either :fk or :bk. Hitting your opponent in the air with a kick jumping diagonally.
  • JIP = Jump in punch, jumping in on your opponent with a diagonal jumping :fp or :bp, generally used as a combo starter.
  • NJP = Neutral Jump Punch, Jumping straight up and hitting your opponent with a :fp or :bp
  • :l = B or Back, away from your opponent.
  • :r = F or Forward, towards your opponent.
  • :d = D or Down
  • :u = U or Up
  • :r:r = Dash
  • + = Press both inputs simultaneously.
  • , = Short pause between inputs.
  • :ex = Enhanced version of a special move, done by pressing the input for the special move and :blk simultaneously.
  • :x = Xray attack. Done by pressing stance switch and :blk together, or by pressing :fk+:blk+:bk.
SPECIAL MOVES

• Superman: :l:r+:fk
  • Shocker: :d:r+:bp
  • Lightning: :d:l+:fp
  • VB (Vicinity Blast): :d:l+:bp
  • Teleport: :d:u
MIDSCREEN KOMBOS

1. Jump kick, :l:r+:fk (16%)
  2. :r+:bp:bk, :l:r+:fk (22%)
  3. :l+:fk:fp:bp, :r:r, :fk:fk:bk, :l:r+:fk (28%)
  4. :l+:fk:fp:bp, :r:r, :d:r+:bp, :l+:fk:fp:bp :l:r+:fk (33%)
  5. :l+:fk:fp:bp, :r:r,:d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:d:l+:bp, :l+:fk :l:r+:fk (35%)
  6. :l+:fk:fp:bp, :r:r,:d:r+:bp, :fk:fk:bk, :l:r+:fk (35%)
  7. :l+:fk:fp:bp, :r:r,:d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:d:l+:bp, :r:r, :fk:fk :l:r+:fk (36%)
  8. :l+:fk:fp:bp, :r:r,:d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:d:l+:bp, :r:r :l+:fk,:fp :l:r+:fk (36%) Added 01/03/12
  9. :l+:fk:fp:bp, :r:r, :l+:fk:fp:d:r+:bp, :l+:fk:fp:l:r+:fk (34%)
  10. :l+:fk:fp:bp, :l+:fk:fp:bp:d:r+:bp, :l+:fk:fp:l:r+:fk (35%)
  11. :l+:fk:fp:bp, :r:r, :d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:d:l+:bp, JK:l:r+:fk (36%)
  12. :fk:fk:bk:d:u, :r+:bp:d:r:bp, :r+:bp:d:l+:bp, :l+:fk:l:r+:fk (37%)
  13. :fk:fk:bk:d:u, :r+:bp:d:r:bp, :fk:fk:bk, :l:r+:fk (37%)
  14. :fk:fk:bk:d:u, :r+:bp:d:r+:bp, :l+:fk:fp:bp:ex:d:l+:fp (32%):ex lightning wakeup pressure
  15. :fk:fk:bk:d:u, :r+:bp:d:r+:bp, :l+:fk:fp:bp :l:r+:fk (35%)
  16. :fp:bp:fp:d:r+:bp, :fk:fk:bk, :l:r+:fk (29%)
  17. :fp:bp:fp:d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:d:l+:bp, :r:r, :fk:fk:bk, :l:r+:fk (33%)
  18. :r+:bk, :r:r :d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:d:l+:bp, :l+:fk :l:r+:fk (30%)
  19. :r+:bk, :r:r :d:r+:bp, :fk:fk:bk, :l:r+:fk (31%)
  20. :r+:bk, :r:r, :d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:d:l+:bp, :r:r :fk:fk:bk (31%)
  21. :r+:bk, :r:r, :l+:fk:fp:bp:d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:d:l+:bp:l:r+:fk (32%)
  22. :r+:bk, :r:r, :l+:fk:fp:d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:d:l+:bp, :l+:fk :l:r+:fk (31%)
  23. :r+:bk, :l+:fk:fp:d:r+:bp, :fk:fk:bk, :l:r+:fk (31%)
:xMIDSCREEN KOMBOS:x

1. :l+:fk:fp:bp, :r:r, :d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:d:l+:bp :r:r, :r+:bp :x (45%)
  2. :l+:fk:fp:bp, :r:r, :d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:d:l+:bp :r:r, :fk:fk :x (45%) Added 01/03/12
  3. :l+:fk:fp:bp,:l+:fk:fp:bp:d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:fk or :fk:fk :x (45%) Added 01/03/12
  4. :l+:fk:fp:bp, :r:r, :d:r+:bp, :fk:fk:bk :x (46%) Added 01/03/12
  5. :fk:fk:bk:d:u, :r+:bp:d:r+:bp, :fk:fk:bk :x (45%, 48% with JIP) Added 01/03/12
  6. :fk:fk:bk:d:u, :fp:d:r+:bp, :fk:fk:bk :x (47%, 50% with JIP) Added 01/03/12
  7. :fk:fk:bk :x (42%, 45% with JIP)
AIR-TO-AIR KOMBOS

1. JP, :l:r+:fk (10%)
  2. JP, :r:r, :r+:bp,:bk (12%) (good for teleport wakeup pressure)
  3. JP, :r:r, :l+:fk:fp:bp :l:r+:fk (16%)
  4. JP, :r:r, :l+:fk:fp:d:r+:bp, :l+:fk:fp:l:r+:fk (21%)
  5. JP, :r:r :l+:fk:fp:bp:d:r+:bp, :l+:fk:fp :l:r+:fk (23%) (landing shocker is height dependent)
  6. (near corner) JP, :r+:bp:bk, :d:fp:d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:fk :l:r+:fk (23%)
  7. (near corner) JP, :bk, :fk:fk:bk, :r+:bp:fk:d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:fk :l:r+:fk (27%)
  8. (near corner) JP, :bk, :fk:fk:bk, :r+:bp:fk:d:r+:bp, :fk:fk :l:r+:fk (27%)
  9. (near corner) JP, :bk, :fk:fk:bk, :fk:fk:d:r+:bp, :fk:fk :l:r+:fk (27%)
  10. (near corner) JP, :bk, :fk:fk:bk, :fk:fk:d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:fk :l:r+:fk (27%)
ANTI AIR KOMBOS

1. :d+:bp, :l:r+:fk (21%)(opponent must be hit high for superman to connect)
  2. :ex :d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:d:l+:bp, :r:r, :fk:fk:bk, :l:r+:fk (30%)
  3. :d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:d:l+:bp, :r:r, :fk:fk:bk, :l:r+:fk (30%)
  4. :fp:d:l+:bp, :r:r, :d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:d:l+:bp, :l+:fk :l:r+:fk (29%)
  5. :fp:d:l+:bp, :r:r, :d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:d:l+:bp, :r:r:fk:fk :l:r+:fk (30%)
  6. :d+:fp, :r:r :fp:d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:d:l+:bp, :l+:fk :l:r+:fk (27%)
  7. :d+:fp, :r:r :fp:d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:d:l+:bp, :r:r :fk:fk :l:r+:fk (28%)
  8. NJP, :r:r, :d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:d:l+:bp, :l+:fk :l:r+:fk (30%)
  9. NJP, :r:r, :d:r+:bp, :fk:fk:bk, :l:r+:fk (30%)
CORNER KOMBOS

1. :r+:bk,:d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:fk:d:l+:bp, :r+:bp:fk :l:r+:fk (32%)
  2. :r+:bk, :bk, :fk:fk:bk, :d+:fp:d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:fk :l:r+:fk (35%)
  3. :r+:bk, :bk, :fk:fk:bk, :fk:fk:d:r+:bp, :fk:fk :l:r+:fk (37%)
  4. :r+:bk, :bk, :fk:fk:bk, :fk:fk:d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:fk :l:r+:fk (37%)
  5. :l+:fk:fp:bp:d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:fk:d:l+:bp, :r+:bp:fk :l:r+:fk (36%)
  6. :l+:fk:fp:bp:d:r+:bp, :fk:fk:bk, :fk:fk :l:r+:fk (38%)
  7. :l+:fk:fp:bp, :fp:d:l+:bp, :fk:fk:bk, :fk:fk:d:r+:bp, :fk:fk :l:r+:fk (39%)Added 01/03/12
  8. :l+:fk:fp:bp, :fp:d:l+:bp, :fk:fk:bk, :fk:fk:d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:fk:l:r+:fk(39%) Added 01/03/12
  9. :l+:fk:fp:bp, :bk, :fk:fk:bk, :fk:fk:d:r+:bp, :fk:fk:l:r+:fk (41%) Added 01/03/12
  10. :l+:fk:fp:bp, :bk, :fk:fk:bk, :fk:fk:d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:fk :l:r+:fk (41%)Added 01/03/12
  11. :fk:fk:bk:d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:bk, :d+:fp :l:r+:fk (38%)
  12. :r+:bp:bk, :d+:fp:d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:bk, :d+:fp :l:r+:fk (38%)
  13. :r+:bp:bk, :d+:fp:d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:fk:d:l+:bp, :r+:bp:fk :l:r+:fk (39%)
  14. :r+:bp:bk, :d+:fp:d:r+:bp, :fk:fk:bk, :fk:fk :l:r+:fk (41%)
  15. :fk:fk:bk:d:l+:bp, :fk:fk:bk, :fk:fk:d:r+:bp, :fk:fk :l:r+:fk (41%)
  16. :fk:fk:bk:d:l+:bp, :fk:fk:bk, :r+:bp:fk:d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:fk :l:r+:fk (41%)
  17. :fk:fk:bk:d:l+:bp, :fk:fk:bk, :fk:fk:d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:fk :l:r+:fk (41%)
  18. :fk:fk:bk:d:l+:bp, :fk:fk:bk, :r+:bp:fk:d:r+:bp, :fk:fk :l:r+:fk (41%)
  19. :fk:fk:bk:d:l+:bp, :bk, :fk:fk:bk, :fk:fk:d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:fk :l:r+:fk (43%) (VB optional)
  20. :fk:fk:bk:d:l+:bp,:bk, :fk:fk:bk, :fk:fk:d:r+:bp, :fk:fk :l:r+:fk (43%) (VB optional)
  21. :fk:fk:bk:d:l+:bp,:bk, :fk:fk:bk,:r+:bp:fk:d:r+:bp, :fk:fk:l:r+:fk(43%) (VB optional)
  22. :fk:fk:bk:d:l+:bp,:bk, :fk:fk:bk,:r+:bp:fk:d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:fk:l:r+:fk (43%) (VB optional)
  23. :r+:bp:bk, :r+:bp:bk, :d+:fp:d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:fk:l:r+:fk (40%)
  24. :fk:fk:bk:d:l+:bp, :r+:bp:bk, :d+:fp:d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:fk:ex:d:l+:fp (38%)
  25. :fk:fk:bk:d:l+:bp, :fp:d:l+:bp, :fp:d:l+:bp, :fp:bp:fp:bp:d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:fk :l:r+:fk (39%)
  26. :r+:bk, :bk, :fk:fk:bk, :r+:bp:fk:d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:fk :l:r+:fk (37%)
:xCORNER KOMBOS:x

1. :r+:bp:bk, :d+:fp:d:r+:bp, :fk:fk:bk :x (49%)
  2. :r+:bp:bk, :r+:bp:bk, :d+:fp:d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:fk :x (50%)
  3. :r+:bp:bk, :d+:fp:d:r+:bp, :r+:bp:bk, :d+:fp:x (51%, very strict timing)
hey b, check these out, see if you like. they are just a taste of my upcoming part raiden vid. ( wonder if you saw the 1st) anyway, i didnt see my second combo in your list, see if you could use. always a fan my friend.

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
Found out something a little funny yesterday for those who like to use B2, F1 off a jump in punch. If you happen to be fighting Sheeva you can link a regular shocker off of B2, F1 instead of having to use the EX version. Poor sheeva...

NKZero

Noob
B W1zZ perhaps you could add these to the compendium:

1) B312-dash-shocker-334-B3-superman (37%)
2) NJP-shocker-334-B3-superman (32%)

It seems you can squeeze out 2% percent on combos if you get a B3 after 334 instead of just 334-superman.

Also a pretty flashy one of a NJP but 31% so better stick to the second combo I gave you anyways.

NJP-F4-F2-shocker-F2-vicinity blast-superman (31%)

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Aww...can't believe my combos are gone...:(

I did find an anti air combo yesterday though, so here goes:

1 / VB >> 3, 3 / VB >> F2 / Electrocute - 3, 3 / Superman 31%