What's new

Qwark's Injustice patch

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
Really, you're going to tell me of all people that the buffs for my character are useless when I know him way better than you? Then proceed to write 2 useless buffs, an OP one and a mediocre one?

Read further posts, trait shots are now unblockabe e.g he gets to send you fullscreen and then "chip" you to death

Some changes have been made to some characters.
Would anything given to joker now really make him op? And all of my suggestions(may be altered slightly) are viable improvements...I only agree on his f21 being cancel able.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Would anything given to joker now really make him op? And all of my suggestions(may be altered slightly) are viable improvements...I only agree on his f21 being cancel able.
Gas can improvement is almost useless, even if the gas can was 17f it would make almost no difference, especially in the matchups in which he struggles.

Variations would only be good if the gas can was 17f and you could throw it fullscreen, that would have some little use as long as you could MB it for a fullscreen gunshot combo out of which you would instead dash in.

F21 would be useless to special cancel because we don't know the cancel speed.

MB flower is extremely meh, Joker doesn't want + as much as he wants to open up his opponent, you could do something with this in the corner but Joker's teeth take over 30 frames to come uot.

The bazooka would be straight out broken vs zoners.

B1 comboing into gas can is also meh because it encourages gimmicky play of that sort, it's a trap for the Joker player more so than the opponent.

Meanwhile, dashes allow him to get in on Zod, Sinestro, Aquaman, Zatanna and others and gunshot allows him to break Grundy's, Bane's and Lex's armour. All these changes make his bad matchups ( except Lex which is now 5-5 ) way easier and he is now a tournament viable character.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Ares:

Trait doesn't disappear when hit
Further teleports get the same recovery as the close ones
Slightly better backdash

Aquaman:

Trident rush chip reduced to 9%
Trident Rush meter gain reduced by 50%
Increased BLOCK STUNT while in trait. That way he doesn't get to punish you when he traits mid combo. Let him be neutral at best.

Batman:

Leg takedown on hit is +

Cyborg:

Make trait work as Harley's flower. Requires 20/30 frames to activate, but once activated he can move around while being healed for 8% Has a 20 seconds cooldown.

Green Arrow:

Fire arrows do more chip
Electric arrows cause more block stunt
Regular arrows do more damage
Dead on has less startup
Loading arrow has less recovery and loads 4 fire arrows and 3 electric ones.

Grundy:

It's more of a change to other characters, but grab immune normals should go.
Trait is unclashable
I wouldn't mind if he was able to get more than one buff, or at least get two different lvl1

Harley:

Cartwheel overhead
B3 after cartwheel is no longer clashable (I don't remember if this was already fixed or not)

Joker:

Wakeup and reversal trait

Lex:

Reduce the time Lex can be hit out of probes and lasers, while keeping the activation and recovery the same.
MB mine keeps the opponents in the air twice as long
Trait at lvl1 does not increase damage taken
Trait doesn't go away when blocking against traited superman

More character's need adjusting, but I wouldn't know how to do it. Bane, Batgirl, MMH... even character's like Harley or Cyborg might need more changes than the ones listed here, but I still think those are good.

I honestly believe the only characters that shouldn't be changed are:

Sinestro
Doomsday
Deathstroke
WonderWoman
Black Adam

And I'm not entirely sure about Sinestro.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Low Whip being safer would help a lot. I wouldn't ask for a walk speed buff if that was improved.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Low Whip being safer would help a lot. I wouldn't ask for a walk speed buff if that was improved.
Yeah cause then she could space you with Low Whip and CS2 pretty well. Personally, I would like to see the first 2 hits of Trait hit quickly. That would give her an armor breaking invincible wakeup that had to be earned.

Sami

Noob
Okay, but:

1) Most charges are now 2 hits of armour?
2) It would make far more sense for negative mass (pillars) to do this instead (also I've been saying for ages that the MB should be triggerable at all times, not just on hit).

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Okay, but:

2) It would make far more sense for negative mass (pillars) to do this instead (also I've been saying for ages that the MB should be triggerable at all times, not just on hit).
True, I'll change that to armour break property. I think it'd be better for the pillars to do that as well.

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
I don't think f21 needs to combo into teeth. Just be able to throw them while they're in the air. Black adam, harley, and a few others have hkds that are special cancellable.

Also b1 comboing into low can would be worth it.

Decreased dash recovery.

And f2 being OH would be nice

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
There needs to be no grab immune in general, not just MB
you do realize how broken this would be right? especially grundy? why would a character have almost no way to escape a walking corpse and now have no way to use grab immunity to get away as well? i think NRS knew this, thats why they give a grappler a move that moves them forward, cancel able, and has 3 fucking hits of armor. because they were aware of this stopped grundy from being the first bane. how easy would it be to just get a HKD with grundy then time the WC to hit them once they wake up? you could already do that shit to characters like raven unless she's in trait. my point is what do you grundy players want? lol

you do realize how broken this would be right? especially grundy? why would a character have almost no way to escape a walking corpse and now have no way to use grab immunity to get away as well? i think NRS knew this, thats why they give a grappler a move that moves them forward, cancel able, and has 3 fucking hits of armor. because they were aware of this stopped grundy from being the first bane. how easy would it be to just get a HKD with grundy then time the WC to hit them once they wake up? you could already do that shit to characters like raven unless she's in trait. my point is what do you grundy players want? lol
You kind of hinted at it in your post...but for the people who still don't get it, try imagining Bane in this game without grab immunity......

I know the struggle is real for grundy and I'm sorry, but yeh gods just the thought of it terrifies me...

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune
my point is what do you grundy players want? lol
No grab immune. Anyway you don't realize how stupid grab immunity is on some characters until you play him. Why should I get punished for attempting to use one of my best tools and grab you (which is easy to react to in the first place) and then end up getting punished for some stupid reason because your character's best string/special negates my character's limited options?

Last edited:

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Okay, but:

Mb pillar shouldn't come out on hit. You can't hit confirm pillar into mb so you'd be wasting meter all the time or you'd have to just guess the opponent is going to get hit, which means you can hit them and just hit with pillar doing 8% instead of 40. There is no reason for mb pillar to come out on block.

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Fun idea. This is what I think.

- Ares
Trait reappears after just 5 seconds
Forward dash recovery increased
d1~trait cannot be interrupted but no longer gives +frames
Axe now launches for a combo like sword
When invisible, screen zoom locks so its harder to tell if he's close to you or not
Sword in corner no longer misses in combos

- Aquaman
d2 speed descreased equivelant to Joker's
FTD recovery significanlty decreased
Trait is disabled once it is successfully used once during it's duration

- Bane
Venom uppercut hitbox is only his knees to his feet, not his whole body (which hopefully would stop it from randomly crossing up in the corner)
Throw increased recovery on whiff
Backdash travels slightly less distance
Venom trait does not carry over to interactables and transitions

- Batgirl
Overhead launcher -10 with no pushback
Corner combo does slightly less damage

- Batman
Throw range increased
Slide better recovery on hit

- Black Adam
Low lightning speed increased to mix up with b23 better and to zone slightly better

- Catwoman
Low whip to match recovery of Lobo's low chain on block
Catdash invinsible wakeup

- Cyborg
Standing 1 to hit smaller characters better (like after blocking Catwoman Catdash)
Throw range increased
Missles hit low
Techno Tackle better recovery on whiff. mb version does 20%

- Deathstroke
Machine gun does normal damage when trait is active

- Doomsday
2,2,1+3 throw damage increased and throws opponent directly behind him for wakeups
throw range increased
standing 1 to have lower hitting hit box to punish smaller character's moves better

- Green Arrow
Low shot speed increased to make f2,d2,3 string unfuzzyable
When holding arrow, forward dash to have same recovery as his normal dash
223 string to do more damage (bnb's do 30%)
Overhead arrow to come down at a sharper angle to mixup with low arrow better on pixie characters
Arrow trait recovery increased to match Lobo's trait recovery
Electric arrow damage increased to 8%

- Flash
mb torpedo to not jail on block on big characters

- Green Lantern
Forward dashspeed and recovery increased slightly

- Harley Quinn
f2 overhead startup increased
Tantrum stance 3 unpunishable on block
mb air gun damage increaed to 12%

- Hawkgirl
Dive kick to launch same as wing evade 2
Mace toss to be a true mid vs. all characters

- Joker
Dash recovery decreased
low canister startup faster to mix with crowbar
crowbar damage increaed to 12%
mb crowbar damage increased to 20%
normal canister startup increased
Gunshot have lower hit box to hit smaller characters who dash forward

- Killer Frost
Slide slightly shortened
Slide -5 on block
Ice daggers startup decreased to handle jump back better

- Lex Luthor
Dash recovery decreased
Vaccume less recovery on block to where unpunsishable to most characters when armored up

- Lobo
F+2 range and speed increased for more footsie options

- Martian Manhunter
Trait cooldown increased to 12 seconds
Overhead teleport no longer has splash hitbox
bf3 top part of hit box shaved to be able to cross him up on wakeup

- Nightwing
Flipkick hitbox increased to hit pixie characters better
b3 in Escrima range increased to hit more consistantly after mb flipkick
Dash recovery decreased
Overall hurtbox to be more of a normal-sized character than a big

- Raven
Soul Crush be fully invicible wakeup attack
d1~lift to combo in trait stance

- Scorpion
MB tele -5 on block
j3 returns to pre-patch hitbox
Dash shortened but recovery decreased
Regular tele to return to pre-patch version (slightly faster and a mid)
Throw range increased
Damage scaling decreased on mb spear
Takedown unpunishable

- Shazam
Torpedo better recovery on block but worse recovery on whiff
Lightning throw startup decreased
mb lightning throw can be held like Hawkgirl's mace
Sweep unpunishable
Backdash distance decreased
Forward dash distance decreased

- Sinestro
Recovery during trait charge increased slightly

- Solomon Grundy
Swamp hands and overhead clever both decreased slightly in startup to jail after his jab string
Air throw able to control which direction he tosses you (Like Bane command grab)
Chain grab to return to being unclashable

- Superman
Unchanged

- Wonderwoman
Unchanged

- Zatanna
Dash recovery decreased
j1 hitbox to be increased vertically for better air to air

- Zod
Can only have 1 Zod ball on screen without MBing his rifle
Trait cooldown increased for 3 more seconds

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Lex:

Reduce the time Lex can be hit out of probes and lasers, while keeping the activation and recovery the same.
MB mine keeps the opponents in the air twice as long
Trait at lvl1 does not increase damage taken
Trait doesn't go away when blocking against traited superman
I don't know what you mean by the first one. That would mean you would have to decrease the startup/recovery.
I've thought about a lot of things with mb mine. Like granting a hard knockdown, doing more damage, or being more juggleable. I'm really not sure what would be best.
Lvl 1 trait should be fixed for sure. It should at least just take normal damage.
The traited superman thing I'm not completely sure about but I think it would be fair

- Lex Luthor
Dash recovery decreased
Vaccume less recovery on block to where unpunsishable to most characters when armored up
I don't like that at all tbh. The dash recovery thing I agree with, but giving him legit safe armored 50/50 starters midscreen is too much and unnecessary imo. It also puts traited situations too much in his favor with vacuum mixups where they might otherwise backdash or try something after a 112. It would also make it too strong in footsies, where what you're saying would make it safe against a lot of characters when untraited