What's new

Qwark's Injustice patch

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
So your logic is that EVO was won with tee hee hee dash in b12 and that because of this her dashes need to be nerfed? -__________________________-
No, but you need to read posts better. Dash up into the low starter is something Fox often does.

The whole point of this thread is to nerf all the top chars in small ways and not fuck them up while giving the lesser characters some important things they need.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Lol, forgot to add that Deathstroke's gunshots would be unblockable, basically guaranteeing him damage but letting his opp in.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
No, but you need to read posts better. Dash up into the low starter is something Fox often does.

The whole point of this thread is to nerf all the top chars in small ways and not fuck them up while giving the lesser characters some important things they need.
Well considering her dash is around 18 frames and her b1 is 14 frames, something's up.

I didn't realise it was in small ways, but yeah if it was one small thing I'd say increase f2 damage scaling.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Well considering her dash is around 18 frames and her b1 is 14 frames, something's up.

I didn't realise it was in small ways, but yeah if it was one small thing I'd say increase f2 damage scaling.
Her dash is not around 18f, that's exactly how fast Adam's is and hers is way faster. B1 also reaches decently far so some characters have very few options.

I tried to make the list of changes compliment each other while taking note of lopsided matchups that would occur, I don't want any character fucked over.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Lol at no GL changes.
I really couldn't think of anynone that fucks him over other than Zod/Raven and even then couldn't come up with something that'd help him in those matchups yet keep the other ones unfucked.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I really couldn't think of anynone that fucks him over other than Zod/Raven and even then couldn't come up with something that'd help him in those matchups yet keep the other ones unfucked.
Bane and MMH are his two other really bad matchups. Except for Raven and MMH (to an extent), their changes already address his issues with them. The problem comes in with other characters gaining things that addresses their general issues.

GL already is mid tier. At least do something like fix f2 and b23 to be actual mids like they are listed to be, and make 223 +frames.

Icy Black Deep

Still training...
Hawkgirl

Don't know enough about her
She needs a way past projectiles. I'm not sure how, maybe if she could immediately meter burn a ground mace toss and it had armor or projectile immunity. Or just give her a teleport.
Mace Charge should break armor if we're handing that out.
Improved walk speed and dashes would be nice.
Back 3 that isn't complete and utter garbage would be nice.
The ability to choose air mace toss trajectory could help some matchups; maybe less relavent if she could get past projectiles.
Not having insane start up AND recovery on ground mace tosses would be fair.
Better air-to-air generally?

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Aquaman trident rush should be 5% chip damage and less meter gain. Trait should be 20 second cooldown

Martian orbs should disappear if Martian gets hit, his overhead teleport should be the MB version of his normal teleport

Grundy shouldn't be limited to only one of his traits, he should be able to at least have two of them running at a time

Shazam's lighting bolt (db2) should be unblockable when meter burned. Trait back to pre-patch damage

I'll think of more later

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Bane and MMH are his two other really bad matchups. Except for Raven and MMH (to an extent), their changes already address his issues with them. The problem comes in with other characters gaining things that addresses their general issues.

GL already is mid tier. At least do something like fix f2 and b23 to be actual mids like they are listed to be, and make 223 +frames.
Armored MB Turbine.

Aquaman trident rush should be 5% chip damage and less meter gain.
Meter, absolutely, but I still think we should be wary when talking about removing the chip. I hate to be an apologist for Aquaman and I fully admit the move is dumb as all fuck....but unless you're going to give him some kind of a buff to compensate for its loss then nerfing the trident rush into oblivion might very well nerf *him* into oblivion.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Regarding your GA patch ideas:

- Fire arrows doing 5% chip is absurd. This would completely break him and force your opponent to take an insane amount damage for blocking correctly while trying to close distance.

- Hurricane bow knocking your opponent full screen would actually work against him. I don't want my opponent at full screen. Decreasing the recovery frames would be good though. Some characters can punish him for ending combos in the corner with it.

Stuff that makes sense to me:

B2 - a few frames faster. Fast enough that you can j3 into b2~arrow

Fix the hurt box on j2 so it's actually consistent

Reduce scaling after ice arrow

Reduced startup frames on up haven so that its a legit AA

Anything else @ando1184 , @Cossner , @CalebHara , @NYChrisG
@GGA Saucy Jack ?

Last edited:

iheartBBC

Wake up DPs
Aquaman trident rush should be 5% chip damage and less meter gain. Trait should be 20 second cooldown

Martian orbs should disappear if Martian gets hit, his overhead teleport should be the MB version of his normal teleport

Grundy shouldn't be limited to only one of his traits, he should be able to at least have two of them running at a time

Shazam's lighting bolt (db2) should be unblockable when meter burned. Trait back to pre-patch damage

I'll think of more later
I've always liked the idea of Grundy mixing traits.(x1 defense trait, x1 chip trait!)
But, just making them unclashable again would be the best. Then make some of his normals/strings more than useless like F2.

D

Deleted member 28105

Regarding your GA patch ideas:

- Fire arrows doing 5% chip is absurd. This would completely break him and force your opponent to take an insane amount damage for blocking correctly while trying to close distance.

- Hurricane bow knocking your opponent full screen would actually work against him. I don't want my opponent at full screen. Decreasing the recovery frames would be good though. Some characters can punish him for ending combos in the corner with it.

Stuff that makes sense to me:

B2 - a few frames faster. Fast enough that you can j3 into b2~arrow

Fix the hurt box on j2 so it's actually consistent

Reduce scaling after ice arrow

Reduced startup frames on up haven so that its a legit AA

Anything else @ando1184 , @Cossner , @CalebHara , @NYChrisG ?
Faster D2, make it easier to react with. Different launch properties on stinger, giving us a comboable low. Give him his old back 3 and voila, you have an immaculate character.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Faster D2, make it easier to react with. Different launch properties on stinger, giving us a comboable low. Give him his old back 3 and voila, you have an immaculate character.
Do you mean give us the ability to combo after a stinger, mid screen? Like it pops up? I could see this for the mb version. It already hits over head, so if it popped up the opponent long enough to b3.....sigh...

Last edited:

Gilbagz

Joker here~
stinger is actually comboable in the corner already
stinger into d1 ice arrow connects

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Meter, absolutely, but I still think we should be wary when talking about removing the chip. I hate to be an apologist for Aquaman and I fully admit the move is dumb as all fuck....but unless you're going to give him some kind of a buff to compensate for its loss then nerfing the trident rush into oblivion might very well nerf *him* into oblivion.
Aquaman would still be top 5 with those nerfs

Aquaman would still be top 5 with those nerfs
I don't know man, are you sure? I used to think that way and argued as much a few months ago, but after playing him more and analyzing a lot of Theo's matches I've changed my mind. I don't play Aquaman at that level...but when you get there It looks freaking impossible to me to ever really open people up consistently. I used to think Theo just played that way because it fit his lame playstyle, but now I think its because he basically has to. As crazy as it is, I think that he might very well be an incomplete character with a castrated Trident Rush.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
cyborg f22 should be special move cancelled on block and hit. 113 string should be untechable and uninteruptable and plus 4 on block. his standing 2 needs to be plus on hit... why is it minus on hit anyways? bounce cancels should cost one bar instead of 2 for cyborg