Tech - Quan Chi Quan Chi Woolay Vortex Founded by J360 - Video inside

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Founded by @G4S J360 and should get all the credit

D3 HIT ADV +15
B2 14 START UP
B3 9 START UP

****NJ2 IS NOT AN OH. Opps b2 works ***

When hitting them w D3 it grants you the first chance to do the 50/50 before they have any option because they are still in hit stun. They are in the Quan Blender

Combo you can do when you hit b234 is this

B234 NJ2 B1 EX RUNE RUN XX Trance

B2 ex rune run xx f21 trance

I know there will be better ones but thats what i was using today after messing w him

Discuss

@STORMS
@CrimsonShadow (Whatever your first name is Pete....Yo0o0O0O)
@michaelangelo
@STB Shujinkydink
@Insuperable
@PND_Ketchup
@PND_Mustard
@cR WoundCowboy
@KingHippo
@mfkaoz
@QuanFathers
@Pnut (Future Quan)
@Tom Brady

Last edited:

chores

bad at things
@Pig Of The Hut

nice video

you should make a video explaining that while you are inputting a string/special (on hit) you can hold block and press FF to auto-run after the string/special completes

aris showed that on his stream and it help me do run combos so much easier

Using Summoner, during the trance I believe there is enough time to summon the bat and still do d3. With the bat now with you, after d3 you can either: b2 into ground burst or b3 into ground burst. And during ground burst, use rising demon to launch, and then juggle right back into trance. I haven't had a chance to fully test though, just a rough idea

edit: this works best in the corner, and just watched Mustards Quan Chi video on it after, so it wasn't the first to think of it haha

Last edited:

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
You can D3 into grab too, since NJ2 hits mid on the way up, i think this will still catch people off guard trying to jump out of pressure.

Personally I prefer to send them full screen, but this will be situationally good, full screen is where quan chi excels and he nets as much damage

But if he can summon and d3 that's huge, I prefer njp b12 cancel into bat, I'm screwing around with sorcerer though

Last edited:

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
takeda gets the same off a d4, you just can't lead back into it unless you want very little damage. good shit!!

Gruff757

The Gruff
Dunno if its been posted yet(on my phone at work atm and just havent read anything yet)
But in the corner with warlock, b324, b324, b32 Portal StabEx 31% and offers 50/50

A bit more info while on break:
You can do 2 full loops on an empty bar leaving it at about 95% full, so if the opponent has no meter, and is in the corner, they can lose up to 93%, assuming you have 3 full meters

Last edited: