What's new

Public Service Announcement from Tom Brady & REO for Mortal Kombat X

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Below is a message I received from REO yesterday should will surely put a smile on the faces of many.

"Hey, Storms. Remember a long time ago some time during MK9 when you said Tom and I should start our own steam or get one since you thought we were entertaining to watch and a good combination for teaching newer players? Well I'm happy to announce that that is FINALLY happening and we should be going live some day either today or tomorrow. I know many players have also constantly asked us to start a stream together over the years since they enjoy to watch our REO vs Tom Brady series of matches we put up on YouTube. It's gonna be great and we hope to get a strong following for MKX so we can help as many players as we can pick up and learn the game.The more players and communities playing this game, the better.

MKTomBrady_VS_MKREO
This channel is dedicated to teaching players high level Mortal Kombat or for viewing entertaining matches that take place on our training ground. Beginners or advanced players are welcome. And remember, "There is no knowledge that is not power"

tomreo.jpeg

The channel will be: http://www.twitch.tv/mktombrady_vs_mkreo/profile Stay tuned this week for some Injustice and MK9 action."

This is great news, prefer to learn a character my own style then pick up tech from others if it's more practical so this should be good for that and for getting different perspectives.

Hope they don't have the same stream problems that happen to alot of other new MK (and SF/GG) streamers when they are trying to get started.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
this will be awesome as long as its not all about match ups and tech. I think they should focus on the neutral game and explaining the meta to newer players. Anyway, I am excited and cannot wait