What's new

PS2 to 360 Converter by eTokki

st9rm

viennality.com
This was the email i recieved, not sure if you got anything similar. This was recieved 9th of jan.

Date Ordered: 04/01/2012

Your order has been updated to the following status:
Shipped

The comments for your order are:

Hello Tom ,

Your order has been shipped today, and the average delivery time is 1-2 weeks for Airmail.

Thank you for shopping at etokki.com, and we wish you receive the package soon!

Hope that helps buddy!
didnt get anything yet, tho i sent them a mail asking about the "processing" status
no reply yet either
i guess i just have to wait

thanks for the info anyway and see ya at wgc ;)

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
your about the only one. what pad are you using?
It's just a regular ps2 controller. I'm not sure what the problem is exactly. I've heard so many good things about this converter and waited for awhile to get it and it lags for some reason. Maybe a ps1 controller will do the trick.

b1ggle

Noob
Guys, help me, this analogs make me crazy. Every time i touch them they freeze one direction and i loose my games. Do anyone know how to modify pad in order to disable them forever? I try to take it apart, but no idea how to do it

Guys, help me, this analogs make me crazy. Every time i touch them they freeze one direction and i loose my games. Do anyone know how to modify pad in order to disable them forever? I try to take it apart, but no idea how to do it
Just shave off the knobs if you can.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
So are these still the best thing to go with or has something new and better come out since this particular converter?

angelbless

Sorrow
Wow I really need this... do you guys recommend me to get it from ebay or etokki web page? I mean, which one is faster since I need it before July 11th.. I live in Florida.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Wow I really need this... do you guys recommend me to get it from ebay or etokki web page? I mean, which one is faster since I need it before July 11th.. I live in Florida.
I think Etokki offer express shipping which will guarantee it's delivered within a week if you absolutely need it. Well worth the extra cash.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I've made 2 orders, took a couple weeks each time. Had to remove the analog sticks from my PS2 pad to keep from getting the direction/stuck bugs, and it's been perfect ever since.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I've made 2 orders, took a couple weeks each time. Had to remove the analog sticks from my PS2 pad to keep from getting the direction/stuck bugs, and it's been perfect ever since.
PS1 pads (not the original PSX pad, the white one when the original PlayStation was rebranded as PSOne) help prevent this from my experience. Problem is, new/mint PSone pads aren't exactly dime a dozen nowadays. :p

Tim Static

Adminerator
If anyone needs or wants a PSX pad (no analogs) I can get you one asap. I have 2, $12 shipped, each.

PS- these converters work better with PS1 pads, if i haven't said it enought...

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Thanks.

Now I just need to wait until etokki gets more of their converters in. Any idea on how long it usually takes them to re-stock?
Nope sorry but try Emailing them from the site. They're usually pretty good.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Here's my issue y'all, I just picked up the xtokki converter and a ps2 pad and I absolutely love it. Offline my inputs are flawless of course with the occasional user error. Now the problem I'm having is I feel like when I take it online my inputs feel unresponsive. I play on the box but that dpad is atrocious so hence me converting over. I didn't read every single post in this thread but wanted to know if this is just a transition thing of me getting used to it or if anyone else has had similar problems. I do a lot of my playing online since there isn't much of a scene for offline play in my area I just want to get some input, the only other thing I thought about was if this was happening to other folk was maybe invest in one of those mlg pro circuit controllers but that price is steep. Thanks for listening

xBulletzx Online is asshole dude. No wonder you feel that your inputs are unresponsive....
Yeah man online is nothing compared to offline but I don't have the luxury of a moderate to big fighting scene in my area. Unfortunately that's all I have most of time. It's either play online or play the damn AI. Now I'm not saying that I can't play without the converter but I really hate the 360's Dpad. Either way thanks for the response at least now I know its not me.