What's new

Klassic Fatality Pack #2 Feat. Kung Lao, Jax, Kitana & Mileena Is Available Now For FREE!!

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
I would honestly be fine with there only being klassic fatalities in this game. both because of the nostalgia factor and the fact that the animations are short and sweet

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
They should have brought back Kitana's Kiss of Death. They could have done some awesome shit with that. Like, show the opponent's skin tearing apart as they expand. We have enough decapitation fatalities as it is. -.-
I thought she was. Doesn't she have a third fatality spot now? I don't remember.

Edit: I should watch the video before I comment next time

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
What a sweet waste of time it was making the Kitana one...doing one that easy to do just makes it look lazy since there are way better ones available.

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
I would honestly be fine with there only being klassic fatalities in this game. both because of the nostalgia factor and the fact that the animations are short and sweet
From Kung Lao I really want his spin fatality back as the Spin brutality just doesn't do it for me. But yeah, Scorpion's Spear Fatal from MK2 was great, might be my favorite Scorpion Fatal, and Liu's Dragon...Liu's Dragon Fatal is absolutely missing from this game.

I like em all but Mileena's which is kinda strange cause Mileena's my favorite character and I really like her standard brutals and fatals. I like that so many of them are really shorts, it's almost like we just got a bunch of extra brutalities.