What's new

Pre-MLG Dallas Interview #10 - KH Scar

I know, it was just a joke.

Still though, I dont even think Scar was being malicious, I think he was just trying to be funny.

That being said...he took it too far. Way.way.way.way.too far.
yeah, it's inevitable when you single out one person. There's more than one female in the community and some of them are really good gamers ( for example have you seen birdsongs's jade, oh my god... freaking scary). I havent seen golfish's play or met her in person, but from what i've interacted with her on here (also somewhat minimal), she seems pretty cool, so this disrespect is not ok.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Wait, scar's name is BRAD? That's the last name i expected ... but anyway:

I’m going to pop off and then run over to the StarCraft side and break their game lol, fkn Asians and their rockstar lifestyles -_-, why we ain't fkn signing autographs yo??? Lol

Something about this makes me certain that scar has never been with a woman. maybe the "ground pound just frames" or the mileena request, or him "tryin to see what that tech is like," or him "relying on [her] to get [him] through pools"... or just the general lack of respect and subtlety...
I know, it was just a joke.

Still though, I dont even think Scar was being malicious, I think he was just trying to be funny.

That being said...he took it too far. Way.way.way.way.too far.
Yall need to calm down!!! being all sensitive and shit... it was a joke and funny... obviously dj l free always has something to say and is always defending ppl who im sure didnt ask to be defended.... Lol at saying scar probably has never had a girl.. hahah what do we look like?? the dallas crew??? lmao

Yall need to shut the fk up wit all that sentimental bullshit lol damn i swear thats what i hate about the sensitive people in this community, if goldish finds it offensive she can get at me herself and tell me so, ill be happy to offer an apology, shit i see nothing wrong would letting a women know she looks good , niggaz actin like im tryna kidnap the women as a personal sex slave or something fk outta here ...lol toro judging from u profile picture im sure ur getting plenty of ladies when ur not up late night video chattin with another dude ( yea cat just showed me ur facebook ahh exposed!) But thats a different story we will not go into...anyways i was just shouting her out letting her know whats up, its all fun and games till somebody feels like im stepping in on they personal crush damn if yall want her so bad get at her lol

Cat cute you called me free. look, whether you think you're a million times better than me at this game doesnt change the fact that you are making yourselves out to be less respectable as people. And no, you dont look like the dallas crew because the dallas crew doesnt shit on people for the sake of being jackasses.

@scar, 1) dont call me a nigga, i'm not ignorant and im not black so neither use is applicable, 2) that's fine that you think she looks good, but what you said is borderline stalkereque, 3) You read through a month and a half of facebook posts to see that i talk to my best friend in california? wow... 4) Dude my profile picture on facebook is the same as my TYM pic. can you really be that dumb that you cant tell? 4.5) my profile pic is me with 70 lbs of weight training on. I dont know what it looks like to you, but i'm pretty into martial arts and working out, so for some reason despite all the shit talking i have an odd feeling you'll steer clear of me at mlg. no, im not going to say you're a bitch for doing that, but let me tell you that if you start trouble i'll end it.

Cat cute you called me free. look, whether you think you're a million times better than me at this game doesnt change the fact that you are making yourselves out to be less respectable as people. And no, you dont look like the dallas crew because the dallas crew doesnt shit on people for the sake of being jackasses.

@scar, 1) dont call me a nigga, i'm not ignorant and im not black so neither use is applicable, 2) that's fine that you think she looks good, but what you said is borderline stalkereque, 3) You read through a month and a half of facebook posts to see that i talk to my best friend in california? wow... 4) Dude my profile picture on facebook is the same as my TYM pic. can you really be that dumb that you cant tell? 4.5) my profile pic is me with 70 lbs of weight training on. I dont know what it looks like to you, but i'm pretty into martial arts and working out, so for some reason despite all the shit talking i have an odd feeling you'll steer clear of me at mlg. no, im not going to say you're a bitch for doing that, but let me tell you that if you start trouble i'll end it.
lol im not about to sit here n comment on everything in ur post because half of it is just an explanation of ur facebook page, lol save it 4 the birds bro, look ur entitled to ur opinion its koo u can have that, but at the end of the day it doesnt matter, instead of worrying about my interview stick to ur lil weight training and matrial arts, why would i steer clear of u at mlg? Lol if u want a problem you will be the one to start it because u are the last thing on my mind, i aint got time to be dealing with some online scrub, in tryna get this e sports money n have a good time while in dallas. Yea lets fight because u disagreed with sone stuff i said in an interview yeaaa thats real intelligent of u toro, u must got a lil NIGGA inside u if u getting this worked up lol, after this response im done responding to u, go to mlg play ur game, get bodied, and go home...

hard to tell if you're high, ignorant, or mentally impaired.
also i like that you edited the "get out of my state" part. at the very least you're not dumb enough to forget basic american geography for more than 20 minutes.

By the way, though i'm sure you're not studied in psychoanalysis "u getting this worked up" is what freud called projection. look it up and your little mind might actually learn something.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
All right, all right, simmer down please. Competitive hype definitely adds interest, but there's no need for it to get hostile. I don't want the thread getting derailed.

Ahem, carry on...

All right, all right, simmer down please. Competitive hype definitely adds interest, but there's no need for it to get hostile. I don't want the thread getting derailed.

Ahem, carry on...
Its only hype till someone feels the need to take shit out of context blake lol, anyways, dallas will be big!

Oh, yes it will be. Are you ready for that runback, fella? ;)

By the way, awesome interview.
Most definately showtime was just starting to level her up around insomnia, my knowledge of the matchup wasnt to where its at now, and cat has shown me what i need to blow her up in certain areas, i didnt take ur sonya serious n paid 4 it, but this time my good sir i will be coming 4 ur head..

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Most definately showtime was just starting to level her up around insomnia, my knowledge of the matchup wasnt to where its at now, and cat has shown me what i need to blow her up in certain areas, i didnt take ur sonya serious n paid 4 it, but this time my good sir i will be coming 4 ur head..
I guess you didn't take me seriously before because I hadn't proven myself to the KH crew until the Insomnia tournament in July. Glad to see I've gotten your attention. :) Bring that bloody diva!

you guys (scar and dj l, more so dj l with you starting it to begin with) are idiots with this "durr hurr you want problems lets mortal kombat irl" kind of bullshit

grow the fuck up

you guys (scar and dj l, more so dj l with you starting it to begin with) are idiots with this "durr hurr you want problems lets mortal kombat irl" kind of bullshit

grow the fuck up
bloodsport lbsh here thats toro with all tthe karate bullshit n mentioning troubles at mlg, did u hear me bringing up fighting? Im grown about mine bro so u can miss me with that "grow up talk" i simply stated earlier that if anything was started it was gonna be by toro, like i said im not worried about him, im here to play the game and enjoy myself, not beef with a scrub who disagrees with how i answer my questions during an interview..

Chill out bruh
i guess because i said the f word i'm angry or something... ok lol
what exactly did i start? do elucidate me
"dont call me a nigga, i'm not ignorant and im not black so neither use is applicable"

first of all, that

second of all, your stupid stereotypes you sneak in there

" hard to tell if you're high, ignorant, or mentally impaired."

third of all,

"I dont know what it looks like to you, but i'm pretty into martial arts and working out, so for some reason despite all the shit talking i have an odd feeling you'll steer clear of me at mlg."

i think i can tell the asshattery you're implying...

bloodsport lbsh here thats toro with all tthe karate bullshit n mentioning troubles at mlg, did u hear me bringing up fighting? Im grown about mine bro so u can miss me with that "grow up talk" i simply stated earlier that if anything was started it was gonna be by toro, like i said im not worried about him, im here to play the game and enjoy myself, not beef with a scrub who disagrees with how i answer my questions during an interview..
i know, but why continue it? lol

i guess because i said the f word i'm angry or something... ok lol

"dont call me a nigga, i'm not ignorant and im not black so neither use is applicable"

first of all, that

second of all, your stupid stereotypes you sneak in there

" hard to tell if you're high, ignorant, or mentally impaired."

third of all,

"I dont know what it looks like to you, but i'm pretty into martial arts and working out, so for some reason despite all the shit talking i have an odd feeling you'll steer clear of me at mlg."

i think i can tell the asshattery you're implying...

i know, but why continue it? lol
True