What's new

General/Other - Quan Chi Potential Summoner Bat bug - vanishing Bat

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Hey guys,

The video you are watching is a demonstration of a potential bug I found. I'm not sure if this is known already, but I wanted to share it just in case.

Basically, casting the mid bat up close instantly will cause the bat to appear as normal, but it will then vanish straight away. You're then unable to re-summon it until the natural timer for the bat to vanish counts down. This is a pain for those that want to play a more up close game, with your bat being locked out for the time the bat takes to normally respawn, even though it's not actually in use.

This doesn't apply to any other versions of the bat, this will only occur with the mid bat.

What do you guys think? Gameplay choice or bug?

P.S: I sound like death in this video because I'm ill, sorry.

Wallach

Noob
Seems like a clear bug to me; guessing the "recovery" on puggles himself isn't technically over before you get another one out when he hits that soon after start-up. I'd try to get it in front of someone at NRS so it can get into a patch sooner than later.

Dr Jackal

Dr__Jackal
Hey ! Very nice Ketchup, sorry I don't really understand how you do it ^^
I promise it's not your voice, my english is not perfect. Thx

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Hey ! Very nice Ketchup, sorry I don't really understand how you do it ^^
I promise it's not your voice, my english is not perfect. Thx
Essentially, cast your bat the very second it connects and the bat will sometimes vanish upon re casting.

This is the most prominent at jump distance and closer. It's happening more and more and really hurts him in certain matchups. When this happens against Kung Lao, he has a hard time doing anything to stop Lao from just getting in.