SonicFox5000

The Best.
POOLS

Pool 1
@SonicFox5000 (W)
Slayer (L)

Pool 2
@Decay (W)
@Relaxedstate (L) (Sorry @FOREVER KING )

Pool 3
@EMPEROR_JUPITER
@gross (L)

Pool 4 (PL isn't going)
@Captain Oxygen (W)
@AK Dream Sword (L)

Pool 5
@KDZ (W)
@FOREVER EL1TE (L)

Pool 6
@RM_Biohazard (W)
Tyrant (L)

Pool 7
@rev0lver (W)
Noobe (L)

Pool 8
@DarthArma (W)
Rico (L)

Top 16
Winners

SonicFox vs Darth Arma
Darth Arma plays like a god and pulls an upset, sending SonicFox to losers.

Decay vs Revolver
After an incredibly hype set that comes down to the wire, both players collide and it's a double KO! Time is extended and players are given additional health but revolver zones out and Decay capitalizes. Decay makes his first top 8. Congrats!

Jupiter vs Biohazard
I will send my energy across the border to make Bio pull this one out.

Oxygen vs KDZ
Sorry Oxygen, but the man of Steel can't be underestimated.

Losers
Slayer vs Rico
Slayer takes it.

RelaxedState vs Noobe
Victory goes to.... Noobe. Sorry bro :(

Gross vs Tyrant
The dream is dead. Gross wins.

Dream Sword vs Forever Elite
Forever Elite proves his dick can't be messed with.
I'm not sure how these next matches are gonna be set up but I'll take a guess.
Slayer vs Oxygen
Oxygen loses twice to the man of steel.

Noobe vs Jupiter
Doomsday proves to not give a fuck and says "fuck you" to MB orbs. Jupiter is NOTHING without his orbs bro. :DOGE

Gross vs Revolver
Gross triumphs to send GL into top 8.

Forever Elite vs SonicFox
Forever Elite wins 3-1. The god is slain.

Top 8
Darth Arma (W)
Decay (W)
Biohazard (W)

KDZ (W)
Slayer (L)
Noobe (L)
Gross (L)
Forever Elite (L)

This assumes no late regs make a difference and pools aren't changed. You saw it here first folks.
Confirmed free to batman and nightwing

Decay

King of the Bill
POOLS

Pool 1
@SonicFox5000 (W)
Slayer (L)

Pool 2
@Decay (W)

Pool 3
@EMPEROR_JUPITER
@gross (L)

Pool 4 (PL isn't going)
@Captain Oxygen (W)
@AK Dream Sword (L)

Pool 5
@KDZ (W)
@FOREVER EL1TE (L)

Pool 6
@RM_Biohazard (W)
Tyrant (L)

Pool 7
@rev0lver (W)
Noobe (L)

Pool 8
@DarthArma (W)
Rico (L)

Top 16
Winners

SonicFox vs Darth Arma

Decay vs Revolver
After an incredibly hype set that comes down to the wire, both players collide and it's a double KO! Time is extended and players are given additional health but revolver zones out and Decay capitalizes. Decay makes his first top 8. Congrats!

Jupiter vs Biohazard

Oxygen vs KDZ

Losers
Slayer vs Rico
Slayer takes it.

RelaxedState vs Noobe

Gross vs Tyrant

Slayer vs Oxygen

Noobe vs Jupiter
Doomsday proves to not give a fuck and says "fuck you" to MB orbs. Jupiter is NOTHING without his orbs bro. :DOGE

Gross vs Revolver

Top 8
Darth Arma (W)
Decay (W)
Biohazard (W)

KDZ (W)
Slayer (L)
Noobe (L)
Gross (L)
Forever Elite (L)

This assumes no late regs make a difference and pools aren't changed. You saw it here first folks.

EDIT: I'm just gonna predict the whole tourney cause it's fun.

Darth Arma vs Decay
Arma quickly takes the first two games and has Decay on the ropes. Decay brings the main man to a 2-2 draw with random tick throws and godlike resets. Then.. what's that?!?! DECAY SPECIAL. Arma shakes his head in disbelief. He should have seen it coming. Decay claims victory.

Biohazard vs KDZ
Biohazard remembers to be patient and punishes whiffed moves with over 60% because Bane is fair. Bio takes game 1 and 2. KDZ switches to WW and Bio laughs to himself. WW is free bro. Bio moves on.

Slayer vs Noobe
Noobe says Doomsday wins the MU contrary to popular belief and proves himself.... right! Noobe advances in a 3-1 set.

Gross vs Forever Elite
Elite tells gross to prepare for his dick. Gross replies, 'no no no no. I, I beat you with my set ups. I, I'm da best." Gross proves himself right and beats Forever Elite 3-0.

Darth Arma vs Gross
Forever King sits on the sidelines and bets against Arma, thinking that GL beats Batman free. Arma and Gross trade wins and bring it down to a 2-2 match and in the last match, Gross hits Arma with some kind of OTG no one saw coming. Forever King claims his cash and gross moves to top 4.

KDZ vs Noobe
Noobe finds himself in front of another Superman and he laughs, "he he he, superman is free bro. Just gotta D1 Earthshake and anti-air grab that bitch." KDZ proves the MU to not be that simple and beats Noobe 3-2.

KDZ vs Gross
KDZ recalls beating DJT over a year ago at EVO 2013 and believes this match to be a pack up. He completely forgets that GL has better range than Superman now because of 1.06 and fails to space himself properly, letting Gross take advantage with his B1 and win 3-1.

Decay vs Biohazard
Bane armors through everything Lobo can throw at him. Bane MUST be top 5... he's so broke. Bio wins 3-0 and advances to GF.

Decay vs Gross
The Green Lantern core is strong today and Gross slips out of all of Decay's set ups in the first game. But Decay fights hard and pulls out some new tech and resets that are unlike anything we've seen. Decay wins 3-1. Gross demands a money match.

Decay vs Biohazard
Everyone knows this is gonna be a mop up like winners finals but Decay is feeling himself and resets the bracket in a 3-1 set. Before the reset, I text Bio some crucial tips and Bio comes back strong, taking game 1 and 2. Decay goes to the character select screen and chooses.... CYBORG?!?! He completely zones Bio out in game 3 and 4. Bio is frantically looking for advice from anyone willing to give it, no advice is given. The crowd wants Cyborg to win. Bio calls me. I hang up. LET'S GO CYBORG! Decay takes the final game and Cyborg wins his first tournament.

The End.

1. Decay
2. Biohazard
3. Gross
4. KDZ
5. Noobe
5. Darth Arma
7. Forever Elite
7. Slayer
Cyborrggggg hyyyyyyype! Can't wait to win NEC! Thanks for the morale boost my brother!

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Pool 1 (B9)
Winners: Chocolate Thunder
Losers: Perfect Legend (also known as Chocolate Thunder)

Pool 2 (B10)
Winners: The Steam Co | CD Jr. (£100 say he wins by a counter breaker)
Losers: Perfect Legend

Pool 3 (C9)
Winners: Perfect Legend
Losers: BR| SnackPack

Pool 4 (C10)
Winners: Sack
Losers: Ray Riazy

Pool 5 (D9)
Winners: FOREVER EL1TE
Losers: Perfect Legend (loses 1-3)

Pool 6 (D10)
Winners: G4S WAG GOTS Cossner (I just noticed this says GOTS, therefore he's destined to win this)

Pool 7 (E9)
Winners: RM PTH rev0lver (pulls out pocket Zod)

Pool 8 (E10)
Winners: Perfect Legend
Losers: Darth Hipst-Arma

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
POOLS

Pool 1
@SonicFox5000 (W)
Slayer (L)

Pool 2
@Decay (W)

Pool 3
@EMPEROR_JUPITER
@gross (L)

Pool 4 (PL isn't going)
@Captain Oxygen (W)
@AK Dream Sword (L)

Pool 5
@KDZ (W)
@FOREVER EL1TE (L)

Pool 6
@RM_Biohazard (W)
Tyrant (L)

Pool 7
@rev0lver (W)
Noobe (L)

Pool 8
@DarthArma (W)
Rico (L)

Top 16
Winners

SonicFox vs Darth Arma

Decay vs Revolver

Jupiter vs Biohazard

Oxygen vs KDZ

Losers
Slayer vs Rico
Slayer takes it.

RelaxedState vs Noobe

Gross vs Tyrant

Slayer vs Oxygen

Noobe vs Jupiter

Gross vs Revolver

Top 8
Darth Arma (W)
Decay (W)
Biohazard (W)

KDZ (W)
Slayer (L)
Noobe (L)
Gross (L)
Forever Elite (L)

EDIT: I'm just gonna predict the whole tourney cause it's fun.

Darth Arma vs Decay
Arma quickly takes the first two games and has Decay on the ropes. Decay brings the main man to a 2-2 draw with random tick throws and godlike resets. Then.. what's that?!?! DECAY SPECIAL. Arma shakes his head in disbelief. He should have seen it coming. Decay claims victory.

Biohazard vs KDZ
Biohazard remembers to be patient and punishes whiffed moves with over 60% because Bane is fair. Bio takes game 1 and 2. KDZ switches to WW and Bio laughs to himself. WW is free bro. Bio moves on.

Slayer vs Noobe
Noobe says Doomsday wins the MU contrary to popular belief and proves himself.... right! Noobe advances in a 3-1 set.

Gross vs Forever Elite
Elite tells gross to prepare for his dick. Gross replies, 'no no no no. I, I beat you with my set ups. I, I'm da best." Gross proves himself right and beats Forever Elite 3-0.

Darth Arma vs Gross
Forever King sits on the sidelines and bets against Arma, thinking that GL beats Batman free. Arma and Gross trade wins and bring it down to a 2-2 match and in the last match, Gross hits Arma with some kind of OTG no one saw coming. Forever King claims his cash and gross moves to top 4.

KDZ vs Noobe
Noobe finds himself in front of another Superman and he laughs, "he he he, superman is free bro. Just gotta D1 Earthshake and anti-air grab that bitch." KDZ proves the MU to not be that simple and beats Noobe 3-2.

KDZ vs Gross
KDZ recalls beating DJT over a year ago at EVO 2013 and believes this match to be a pack up. He completely forgets that GL has better range than Superman now because of 1.06 and fails to space himself properly, letting Gross take advantage with his B1 and win 3-1.

Decay vs Biohazard
Bane armors through everything Lobo can throw at him. Bane MUST be top 5... he's so broke. Bio wins 3-0 and advances to GF.

Decay vs Gross
The Green Lantern core is strong today and Gross slips out of all of Decay's set ups in the first game. But Decay fights hard and pulls out some new tech and resets that are unlike anything we've seen. Decay wins 3-1. Gross demands a money match.

Decay vs Biohazard
Everyone knows this is gonna be a mop up like winners finals but Decay is feeling himself and resets the bracket in a 3-1 set. Before the reset, I text Bio some crucial tips and Bio comes back strong, taking game 1 and 2. Decay goes to the character select screen and chooses.... CYBORG?!?! He completely zones Bio out in game 3 and 4. Bio is frantically looking for advice from anyone willing to give it, no advice is given. The crowd wants Cyborg to win. Bio calls me. I hang up. LET'S GO CYBORG! Decay takes the final game and Cyborg wins his first tournament.

The End.

1. Decay
2. Biohazard
3. Gross
4. KDZ
5. Noobe
5. Darth Arma
7. Forever Elite
7. Slayer

not enough details brah :REO

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Sonic fox gets put into losers in top 16 then proceeds to 6-0 the other guy in Grand Finals.

GGs

Someone buy Sonic fox a happy meal or a Mighty Kidz Meal cause he's a big kid now and is old enough for a double cheeseburger.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
I secretly think Slayer is the best Inj player and hope he finally gets the W he deserves.

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
Lol im always getting sleeped on. Well i am glad everyone is super excited! For those who cant make it be sure to follow me on twitter ill be posting updates and upsets as much as possible. This is a great way to end another year in injustice. Hope to see everyone there!

Twitter @l3eyondthelight
No one is sleeping on the traitless Raven. I think they'll be fine.