What's new

Possible Woolay Show Raffle. Let me know if interested..

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Hi Everyone. Due to having pay out of the ass for school this semester (financial aide got all screwed up.) I have NO money to get to Dallas. Now as you guys know i've gone to Columbus, the Arena and Raleigh and do not want to miss this one! On top of running the woolay show with pherleece you all know I got to as many Local and Major FGC events as possible. I would even be willing to do some king of live show from Dallas if possible.

Basically I am wondering if you guys would be interested in helping me out to get to dallas. I'm not asking for donations but I'm willing to do a raffle. I have some cool stuff like a brand new PDP Stick. A Brand new copy of TTT2 PS3. A MK t shirt. A ps2 controller with an Etokki converter for ps3. An Etokki ps2 to Xbox Converter. An unused xbox download of MKAK.

When i say help out i'm wondering if anyone would be willing to donate even more prizes or be willing to participate in the raffle. We can stream it on the woolay show. I would do it not this coming Woolay show but the next, OCT 8th. The way i would do it is, when you buy a raffle ticket you put in order the prizes you are interested in once they are announced. This way no one gets something they don't want. If you are interested in donating prizes please let me know ASAP so i can post about it a week before hand. Thanks guys.

Updated list of wht i can offer garanuteed so far...

1a. 100 best buy gift card
1. New in Box Xbox Pdp Stick
2. Brand new copy of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (ps3)
3. Ps2 controller with Etokki ps3 converter
4. Etokki ps2 to Xbox Converter
5. New MK T shirt
6. Xbox MKAK download card

As a bonus The person that buys the most tickets will be a featured guest on the woolay show, or if they do not want to be on they can name any person to take their place.

Once again looking for even more prizes if anyone can offer any.

I'll see what I can help you with. I'll most likely give you some Microsoft Points Cards or something cause I don't think I have anything of interest around my room right now. Unless someone wants a PS2 dance pad.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
I'll see what I can help you with. I'll most likely give you some Microsoft Points Cards or something cause I don't think I have anything of interest around my room right now. Unless someone wants a PS2 dance pad.
Thanks man. Either donating prizes or buying a ticket greatly helps. You are the man.

I'll donate prizes because I won't be able to tune in anyway due to working. How will I get the cards to you? Want me to mail them or something?

Lulzlou

Noob
pretty sure I wont have money to go due to starting this job too late, which fucking sucks lol.
So I'll buy one or two to support you if I can.

TTT2 or the gift card seems nice.

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
awesome man this looks really cool i will definitley try to enter for the pdp stick ive wanted one for a while and this would be awesome