What's new

Possible new tech

Spletty

Grandmaster
So I was messing around with shang this morning and I noticed the last skull of my ex ground skill occassionally doesn't connect after f434 mid, far, ex groundskull. This happens to me a lot with this chain starter so I tried to find something more practical than dropping this combo more often than not.

My original combo was f434, mid, far, ex skull, 122 ss. Does 39% with a jip and I know its not the most damaging option but its the most consistent for me when the last skull of the exgskulls actually hits.

I set the cpu to wakeup attack and instead of using ex skull I would throw another far skull, up skull, and down block so my new set up looks like this:

Jip f434, mid, far, far (33%) up skull, down block. With chip damage if they block the up skull it does 35%, if it hits it does 41ish%. No wake up attacks would hit me even after throwing the up skull except smokes ex teleport.

Wakeups blocked:
Sub zero ex slide
Raiden ex electric fly
Sektor ex teleport punch
Mileena ex ball
All of liu kangs wakeups

WAS STUFFED BADLY BY SMOKES EX TELEPORT

This seems useful at least to me since it doesn't use meter and leaves you at full screen for zoning and can't be blown up by almost all wakeups.

So I was wondering if this was useful or if there's somthing better for my situation... thoughts?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Spletty

Grandmaster
This isnt a tech, but a zoning set up more like. Good idea but its been done before.
Oh shit.. well thanks for letting me know lol if this is in the forum already a mod can delete this thread, kinda pointless now

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
also@spletty91 a couple of things for u
221 close skull mid skull far skull upskull if the upskull lands u can confirm into ex gr skull for a fire ball loop <has to be done quick
im also a fan of f34 up skull mid gr skull upskull far gr skull its not a combo but it catches people a lot
do u know of shangs fire ball loop??

Spletty

Grandmaster
also@spletty91 a couple of things for u
221 close skull mid skull far skull upskull if the upskull lands u can confirm into ex gr skull for a fire ball loop <has to be done quick
im also a fan of f34 up skull mid gr skull upskull far gr skull its not a combo but it catches people a lot
do u know of shangs fire ball loop??
yeah I know the 221 stuff but I'm not sure I know the fire ball loop... my biggest problem is getting the last skull off of f434 to connect so I just switched to this zoning setup. What is the loop exactly??

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
yeah I know the 221 stuff but I'm not sure I know the fire ball loop... my biggest problem is getting the last skull off of f434 to connect so I just switched to this zoning setup. What is the loop exactly??
say u start with f34xx mid gr skull, far gr skull, up skull. u can follow up on hit with an ex gr skull/ from this u can do in front upskull, close gr skull, mid gr skull (here u can do 2 things )(1)far gr skull, upskull, EX gr skull.
or (2) upskull into regular far gr skull, its a neat little trick and at de very least u can keep them locked down
another little set up is f34 straight skull ,up skull, far gr skull ... hope this makes sense lol

Spletty

Grandmaster
say u start with f34xx mid gr skull, far gr skull, up skull. u can follow up on hit with an ex gr skull/ from this u can do in front upskull, close gr skull, mid gr skull (here u can do 2 things )(1)far gr skull, upskull, EX gr skull.
or (2) upskull into regular far gr skull, its a neat little trick and at de very least u can keep them locked down
another little set up is f34 straight skull ,up skull, far gr skull ... hope this makes sense lol
Lol yeah I got it. Ill definitely try this out, should help with zoning a ton