Pool Brackets Announced for MK9 at World Game Cup in Cannes, France

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by STORMS, Feb 13, 2012.

• by STORMS, Feb 13, 2012 at 12:43 PM
  • STORMS

STORMS "I said... shake, rattle and roll!" Staff Member

PSN:
    STORMS_TYM
    This weekend it comes time for Europe to throwdown! The players who fought there way to one of Europe's largest tournaments will not compete with the best. This event is to take place Feruary 18th & 19th at the Palais De Festivals in Cannes, France. With 32 very strong players from all across Europe this very hype. As for a stream, we are hearing that the Final 4 will be streamed, although at this time we do not have a stream URL but stay tuned.

POOL 1:​
    (UK) Ketchup-LK9T9 (Sektor) vs GDA Cimmerian (GR)​
    (FR) Dr Jackal vs MKdalil (FR)​
    (AT) St9rm vs Dark Light (DE)​
    (GR) GDA Nikolasses vs HowToRead (UK)​
    POOL 2:​
    (UK) Mustard-LK4D4 (Cyrax) vs GDA Shin_Vouri (GR)​
    (FR) Albritz vs Kaizoh (CH)​
    (UK) Smokey vs Steakz Teacher (FR)​
    (UK) Thead vs Djoudi (FR)​
    POOL 3:​
    (UK) UsedForGlue vs theRob (AT)​
    (IT) Crathen vs GDA Hidan (GR)​
    (UK) HD Klutch vs Grannis (GR)​
    (FR) TendouTensei vs Nutriant (IE)​
    POOL 4:​
    (GR) GDA Metzos13 (Ermac) vs MagikRaf (FR)​
    (UK) BenGmanUK vs theAI (IT)​
    (UK) Albo vs Elbico-Amir (FR)​
    (UK) HD Kyzertron vs Malakai (FI)​
    Crathen, Mustard-LK4D4 and metzos13 like this.
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by STORMS, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Slymind
    OMG...Cimmerian vs Ketchup! much respect for the twin robots, but, gotta support Cage since he is my favorite.
  2. ragnar0kz28
    why usedforglue is tapped he not going?
  3. G4S KT
    metzos13 likes this.
  4. Metzos
    Thnx m8 i really appreciate that :).
  5. SaJa
    Because it's too expensif for him aperently (too bad he was the favorite to me).

By the way, I may take his place. Still waiting to get his receipt by mail to make sure I can participate (if you hear me bro... need it asap).
    Asodimazze likes this.
  6. Metzos
    You can always pm him.
  7. BenGmanUk
    So did they cap at 32 or did it just work out like that? Pretty hype now! :)
  8. SaJa
    Did it on yesterday already he told me ok, still waiting ^^
  9. The_SNKE
    This should be good! Even though I'm sad UsedForGlue isn't going :(. I was looking forward to seeing him in action. I'll be rooting for metzos13 though, amazing Ermac!
    metzos13 likes this.
  10. Metzos
    Thnx alot m8 i ll try and do my best :).
    The_SNKE likes this.
  11. ragnar0kz28
    Oh well good luck to everyone in there hope to see good vids :)
  12. SwiftTomHanks
    Wow... let's put ALL the Sektor players in one pool...

Well, at least we have a really good chance of seeing Sektor in top 8.

Good luck guys! I'm about as psyched to watch this as I am to play in Winter Brawl.
    STORMS likes this.
  13. Furb
    I wish i could participate. Unfortunately it's very difficult for polish people to travel around the world when you don't have any vacations. I don't even talk about money you need to spend on this. Anyway, good luck people and record some good MK9 stuff.
    circle masher likes this.
  14. MagikRaf
    SaJa, bring ur fuckin ass to Cannes.
    I dunno the fighters in my pool, gonna be fun ;)
  15. AbeL
    I hope Hiddan win this tournament , I love his QuanChi :D !
    metzos13 likes this.
  16. PND_Ketchup
    If i have to have a sektor mirror I think I'll cry myself to sleep!
  17. KH_Captain
    Dayum!!! Ketchup vs Cimmerian in pool one! ouch should be awesome to see though!
  18. STRYKIE
    I'm surprised that everyone in pool 3 isn't liking this, LOL. Once again, good luck to everyone.
  19. CY MasterHavik
    pretty good turnout for an EU MK tourney. I got Hidan to take it.
    metzos13 likes this.
  20. circle masher
    Awesome, should be some AMAZING matches coming out of this. Good luck everybody!
  21. smokey
    Depending on the schedules for the pools, i'll be doing my best to record EVERY match i watch, and the matches i play i will make sure someone else records it.
    Top 4 will be sunday night streamed, however i cant confirm a time. Keep your eyes peeled though and we should have some top level EU tournament footage for next week!
  22. A F0xy Grampa
    Howtoread Ketchup Nikolas & Cimmerian in 1 pool lol... some1s gonna get dissappointed
  23. st9rm
    does this mean that mk is also played at sunday night, or are they just streaming the footage from saturday X_X ?
  24. smokey
    Top 8-4 will be saturday, top 4 will be played sunday night on the mainstage streamed.
    This is better really as it doesnt look like mortal kombat was just on saturday to get it out of the way fast, we actually get to play to a crowd :D