What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
The primal forms of Kyogre and Groudon are gonna be brooooke.

Both pokemon's abilities change the weather to heavy rain or harsh sunlight. Kyogre phases out fire type moves completely while Groudon does the same with water type moves. In addition, the weather cannot be changed while these pokemon are on the field. The weather fades if any of them are switched out.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
I don't know anything about anything, but can anyone get me an Eevee with Hyper Voice?

Apparently I can't get this move because Gen 5 tutors or something.

Also, I can barely get on because internet issues, but I have no problem trying to adjust to the schedule of someone who can help!

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Anybody else hope that there's mega Slaking or is that just me? No? ...that's what I thought. :(
See the issue with that is. There is no place to improve on him. Hes really strong. Really Fast. But his Ability balances him. So mega Slaking would not really do anything different. Unless if they make it All defense and no attack and change its ability. Which would just be strange. Then again. They made Mega Scisor. Who has the best ability and is strong then the normal one.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
We need Mega Steelix. Give him an Attack and Special Defense boost. Wouldn't even have to alter his design too much either seeing as he already looks like a mega

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
See the issue with that is. There is no place to improve on him. Hes really strong. Really Fast. But his Ability balances him. So mega Slaking would not really do anything different. Unless if they make it All defense and no attack and change its ability. Which would just be strange. Then again. They made Mega Scisor. Who has the best ability and is strong then the normal one.
YOU CAN MAKE IT BIGGER STRONGER AND MORE SLOTH LIKE! >:U

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I don't know anything about anything, but can anyone get me an Eevee with Hyper Voice?

Apparently I can't get this move because Gen 5 tutors or something.

Also, I can barely get on because internet issues, but I have no problem trying to adjust to the schedule of someone who can help!
I already have one if you want it. I was going to use it for a specs set, but it doesn't look like I'm ever going to use it lol.

Last edited:

ZEROX

Noob
Ok, If anyone can get me a hidden ability adamant tyrogue, that I can evolve into a hitmonlee (keep fake-out on him) or a Murkrow with his hidden ability and both with some good IV's then I got some pokemon to trade you! Moltres, MEW, Shiny Suicune, Shiny Raikou, Kyogre, Groudon, Shaymin, Deoxys, Keldeo, Regigigas, Darkrai, Arceus, Meloetta, Jirachi, and Phione! My friend code is 2681-0390-3583, if you got anything else that might be interesting just message me :)

Solo

Shadow Priest
I wanna get my competitive items back(started over), but with Gen 3 remakes coming out in 2 months, I'm kind on edge.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
I already have one if you want it. I was going to use it for a specs set, but it doesn't look like I'm ever going to use it lol.
I'd like it to have hidden ability and Bold nature.

edit - super sorry for not mentioning this earlier, please understand I still have little to no idea what I'm doing and taking this MASSIVE Pokemon shit one day at a time.

Yo. I never knew how fucking deep Pokemon is/was...

Solo

Shadow Priest
What do you need?
I'm missing a bunch of items. I can get them back, it's not a problem.

Whenever I get in the mood to grind Battle Maison for BP, I'll get them back.

I'll get my mains one first. Focus Slash, Life Orb, Assault Vest, and my Choice items.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I'd like it to have hidden ability and Bold nature.

edit - super sorry for not mentioning this earlier, please understand I still have little to no idea what I'm doing and taking this MASSIVE Pokemon shit one day at a time.

Yo. I never knew how fucking deep Pokemon is/was...
It is bold. Thats what i use lol. Yeah, pokemon is real as fuck bruh lol.